Another Question for those who lie on the Census:

What lie? I just don't see the need to answer anything beyond question #1, which is "How many people live in your household?"

I think it hilarious when people lie or don't feel it out, especially people who have a problem with taxes.
The census helps many, including businesses.
So in reality you want to slow down the progression of capitalism, and do not agree with " no taxation without representation."

I think it hilarious when people lie or don't feel it out, especially people who have a problem with taxes.
So in reality you want to slow down the progression of capitalism, and do not agree with " no taxation without representation."

I pay taxes based on my income - not whether I'm black, blue, purple, or Hispanic. It makes no difference what race I am.

I pay taxes based on my income - not whether I'm black, blue, purple, or Hispanic. It makes no difference what race I am.

Which is why I mentioned businesses benefiting from the census. ;)
How are you going to know the demographics of a community, if you don't take a survey of that community?

My one single reply, or lack thereof, is of no more value than my one single vote in a national election.

If any of it really mattered, I wouldn't be given the "option" to begin with.

I didn't lie when filling out the census. I did not, however, provide them with my name or phone number.

Last edited:
My one single reply, or lack thereof, is of no more value than my one single vote in a national election.

I just think it is funny that YOU of all people have a problem with getting representation for the taxes you pay.

If enough of us say we're poor blacks/latinos, maybe we'll get more government handouts!

This census will be used to help Democrats get elected.

After yesterday evening....they'll need all the help they can get.

I just think it is funny that YOU of all people have a problem with getting representation for the taxes you pay.

This has nothing to do with taxes. It has to do with losing our representation in Congress.

Did you lie on it 10 years ago too, or is this just a "wild hair" that makes you want to lie on the census this time?

Yes, 10 years ago I told a similar story.

2000-I am Irish-American, married to a Leprechaun, have fraternal twin children, one Leprechaun, one not, own the bridge we live under, have 10 pots of gold and 8 rainbows.

2010-I am Irish-American, married to the same Leprechaun, still have fraternal twin children, one Lepechaun, one not, but.....now we don't own our own bridge anymore. We are renters once again. We lost the bridge due to flooding and job loss directly related to the Obama induced recession. Most of our pots of gold are gone and our rainbows are far reduced from what they were 10 years ago. No hope in sight.

*sigh*

Some very funny responses :lol:

And some bring up some interesting thoughts an all the RACE questions.
For a country who is so against racial bias and treating everyone equally, yada yada yada, why didn't 'they' just concern themselves with each PERSON, not dissecting everything based on what may be construed as demographic RACIAL PROFILING.

The unusual interest in everything about our race, origin and I am surprised I didn't see anything about, which hand do you use to toilet paper with.
I for one, do not care how many Samoans or Eskimos live on my street so they can get an igloo subsidy or palm tree allocation. :lol:

I've been doing some research on Ancestors.com and it is amazing how effective old census records are in finding out about your ancestors. Long after you are gone, that census becomes your legacy. It provides a trail to who you were, who your kids were, where you lived. In a way, the census is a mini-timecapsule for your childrens, childrens garandchildren to find out who you were

This census will be used to help Democrats get elected.

After yesterday evening....they'll need all the help they can get.

:lol: So delusional!

Just mailed ours in this morning, complete with names and phone number.

No BFD. :cool:

Forum List

Back