Another potential lie for the left

The guy is diagnosed bi-polar. I think anyone who uses him as political cannon fodder is a disgrace. I doubt very much that our intelligent liberals at USMB would do that. However, I'm confident that there are a couple who would sink that low. A minority of scumbag fools infest both sides.

Another email sent June 26 said, "So Obama, when are we going to get together and smoke some Marijuana ... I like the way you work. I am really glad I didn't blow your head off back there like I was supposed to."

Doesn't read like a right winger to me.

Another email sent June 26 said, "So Obama, when are we going to get together and smoke some Marijuana ... I like the way you work. I am really glad I didn't blow your head off back there like I was supposed to."

Laughner was no right winger either, didn't stop the press and the left from claiming so. As I recall even Jillian blamed the Tea Party on that one. I know Article 15 blamed Palin.

I suppose the left will now claim this guy is a member of the Tea Party.

Man arrested at Honolulu airport over threat to VP - Yahoo! News

Let me explain this for you.

This man is mentally ill and obviously hearing voices and or seeing things that are unreal.
I do not blame anyone politically for his nuttery.

I dont recall anyone of late on the left or the right calling for people to arm up and or take "second amendment solutions" to not winning elections.

We begged, cajoled and screamed at you people to STOP the violent talk in elections.

You refused and laughed and insulted anyone who tried to tell you that it would cause some nutter to use it as a sign that their insane mind needed to heed.

You guys made all kinds of fun about it and treated the adult request like a poltical tool.

Right up until a democratic rep took a bullet to the head aimed by some nutter.

People died that day including a beautiful little girl.

You even fought afterward to pretend the two things were unconnected even though the nutter rambled some right wing talking points.

The only reason your top canidates stopped the violent talk was because it became a vote loser.

Not because it was the right thing to do but because it was no longer a donation gainer.

Coming here with your litte draws all twisted because you want to fight about it shows you still have no idea what happened and are clueless about mental illness.

We dont blame your side because the violent words and imagery has stopped.

GET IT!

Last edited:

This man is mentally ill and obviously hearing voices and or seeing things that are unreal.

I dont recall anyone of late on the left or the right calling for people to arm up and or take "second amendment solutions" to not winning elections.

We begged, cajoled and screamed at you people to STOP the violent talk in elections.

You refused and laughed and insulted anyone who tried to tell you that it would cause some nutter to use it as a sign that their insane mind needed to heed.

You guys made all kinds of fun about it and treated the adult request like a poltical tool.

You even fought afterward to pretend the two things were unconnected even though the nutter rambled some right wing talking points.

The only reason your top canidates stopped the violent talk was because it became a vote loser.

Not because it was the right thing to do but because it was no longer a donation gainer.

Coming here with your litte draws and twisted because you want to fight about it shows you still have no idea what happened and are clueless about mental illness.

GET IT!

See? A lefty claiming exactly what she just said you don't do. She is blaming the right for the actions of a man so insane that they can not even try him. Just like almost every lefty on this board.

Including the leftwing nut that attacked the Discovery Channel. You all insisted he was a right wing fanatic.

You have no problem USING insane people to further your agenda and when called on it claim you do no such thing.

Coming here with your litte draws all twisted because you want to fight about it shows you still have no idea what happened and are clueless about mental illness.

GET IT!

Liar.

Laughner was no right winger either, didn't stop the press and the left from claiming so. As I recall even Jillian blamed the Tea Party on that one. I know Article 15 blamed Palin.

Actually, you know jack shit.

I said that because of the rhetoric that Palin chose to use, and more specifically in light of her public tiff with Giffords over her rhetoric prior to the shooting, that she found herself now catching heat and in the uncomfortable position of having to defend those words.

Oh, and I said that it all made me feel warm inside.

But by all means carry on making shit up on the fly.

New Topics

Forum List

Back