Another phony "disability" award that should make your blood boil

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Nobody in govt cares about all the cheats collecting disability or welfare. It's not their money. All govt programs are riddled with fraud and obozo says ok.

N.J. Cop's Gun Range Stapler Accident And Its $2 Million Fallout - Liberty Crier

DECEMBER 13, 2013

Christopher Onesti, who now lives in Drexel Hill, Pa., collects a police disability pension for life because he stapled the ring finger of his non-shooting hand. State authorities ruled he is “totally and permanently disabled” — no longer able to handle a gun or perform duties as a New Jersey Transit cop.

Yet as a retiree, Onesti now visits firing ranges to shoot a high-powered rifle for fun between trips to the bank to cash nearly $46,000 a year in tax-free pension checks.

New Jersey Watchdog obtained a recent video of Onesti — who retired at age 29 — showing off with a SSG 69 favored by Austrian Army snipers. After shooting five rounds, he turned to the camera to flash a big smile.

“Austrians really know how to make awesome firearms,” Onesti bragged in his Facebook post.

It can also be said New Jersey really knows how to give awesome disability benefits to police retirees, especially those with relatively minor injuries.

Yup I do hate when I see people taking advantage of the system like this.

Interesting though I never knew Obama was involved in disability decisions for the NJ state disability board. Damn Obama, can't you do anything right?

Interesting though I never knew Obama was involved in disability decisions for the NJ state disability board. Damn Obama, can't you do anything right?
thats ok Merc....this dumbass thinks Obama sets the Postage rates.....he even had a thread on it .....what you gonna do?....

Police officer who retired at 29 with $2 million pension after staple injury to his finger 'left him unable to shoot properly' is filmed using gun at firing range | Mail Online

His horribly disable finger:

article-2522569-1A0E927C00000578-124_634x393.jpg

In the article above he says the system is broken. Yet, he was turned down for disability then he appealed the decision and won. I don't know the extent of his injury with the stapler but I do not think it warrants disability for life.

• Banned

That's the problem with being a dictator. When things go wrong , everyone knows who to blame. THINK

That's the problem with being a dictator. When things go wrong , everyone knows who to blame. THINK

thats your problem asswipe....you dont THINK....

Let me fix that for you:

"That's the problem with being a partisan ideologue. When things go wrong, you are too narrow-minded to know who to blame. DON'T THINK"

You're welcome.

He didn't take advantage of the system. He got what he was entitled to. I don't agree with it, but if he took advantage, he would have conned the system out of thousands, and he didn't.
Some moron decided that a stapled finger was worth hundreds of thousands.

Forum List

Back