Another one gone

Yeah it sucks man!!!

Anyone with a brain could see this coming. They have had almost no inventory for over a year.

Went there one time to buy an ASUS laptop a good 8 years ago and the place looked like it was going out of business back then.
There wasnt shit on the shelves,Best Buy looks like the Taj Mahal in comparison.
That's too bad. My store was not at all in that condition.

Anyone with a brain could see this coming. They have had almost no inventory for over a year.

Went there one time to buy an ASUS laptop a good 8 years ago and the place looked like it was going out of business back then.
There wasnt shit on the shelves,Best Buy looks like the Taj Mahal in comparison.
That's too bad. My store was not at all in that condition.

There wasn't one close to the house anyway.
I just went there since it was the only place that had what I wanted in stock and it wasn't located in the best of areas.

Only went to the one here once; too far away for just a casual rummage. There are no stores left that carry mid level sound gear any more, so I have to shop online, but then I get to buy from the manufacturer in most cases. Best Buy now stocks mostly 'home theater' wireless crap now, so there is no place left here to go and compare, say, a Marantz tuner to another brand.

Forum List

Back