Another one bites the dust....

I am not a fallen lib so I never panicked over the virus

meaning I was not for the shutdown

and if not for that the $6 trillion repair of the economy would not be needed

Last edited:

so I was not for the shutdown

Spreading the virus throughout the nation.....no holds barred....just possibly 2% of the nation, 6 million Americans dead, 1% if we are lucky, 3 million, but the economy would have continued to boom, eh? :eek: :cuckoo:

Spreading the virus throughout the nation.....no holds barred....just possibly 2% of the nation, 6 million Americans dead, 1% if we are lucky, 3 million, but the economy would have continued to boom, eh? :eek: :cuckoo:
Damn, that would sure be a lot of new Democrat voters, wouldn't it???

the virus doesn't care what party you belong to.... it's bipartisan!

We dont have complete data but it is becoming increasingly clear the wuhan virus not as lethal as 2%

probably less than 1%

maybe far less than 1%

the virus doesn't care what party you belong to.... it's bipartisan!
Up until death...

Then you vote Democrat!!!

Congrats to the left! You are successfully dismantling your partys base.

She only provided a short list.

I was non-partisan until 2.5 years ago. Now I'm Republican. No Democrat short Jesus Christ himself gets my vote, their character and brains have become irrelevant. The less power Democrats have the better off we are. From here, I doubt I'll ever vote for a Democrat again.

i

if you ever believed the shit she is saying, then your ignorance is great, and you are a bigly perfect Trumpster!

I believe her.

I watched enough of her content to recognize someones awakening. Same as Candace Owen's and millions of others.

i

if you ever believed the shit she is saying, then your ignorance is great, and you are a bigly perfect Trumpster!

I believe her.

I watched enough of her content to recognize someones awakening. Same as Candace Owen's and millions of others.

you've proven my point.... trumpsters made up those talking points, and as a good little trumpster, you believe them.....

1st, Nancy can NOT stop the Senate's vote.... only senators can vote.... and senators voted not to move forward with the Senate bill as it was structured.

The issue had nothing to dowith the piddly made up republican talking point shit that she mentioned....

it had to do with objecting to the Republican HALF A TRILLION DOLLAR SLUSH FUND they put in to the bill for corporations with no oversight, that Mnuchin could hand out to whatever corporation he pleased.... and he didn't have to tell us who the corp was that got the money until 6 months, after he gave our money to them..... there was no restrictions on not using our tax money for stock buy backs, no restrictions on giving the executives raises with it, no restrictions on using it for bonuses etc.... all the things that we americans hated with the TARP payout....

And on top of that, the House was on break.... even if the bill passed the senate, there was not a quorum to pass the house.... the senate needed to pass a bi partisan bill that the house would pass with unanimous consent, so no one had to come back to the infected house chambers to vote in person.... some dickwad republican did end up objecting in his grand standing moment and the house did have to call back house members... enough to get a quorum... anyway... delaying the bill passing.... by two more days....

so, anyone who fell for the republican made up shit about the piddley made up objecting to crap of planned parenthood and other crud of what the democrats tried to stuff in to the bill by the scary Nancy, belongs in the ignorant, lead by the nose, Trumpster crowd.... it was not delayed because of any piddly shit like she claimed... and all you trumpsters claim...

The OP's avatar is singularly appropriate here.

She only provided a short list.

I was non-partisan until 2.5 years ago. Now I'm Republican. No Democrat short Jesus Christ himself gets my vote, their character and brains have become irrelevant. The less power Democrats have the better off we are. From here, I doubt I'll ever vote for a Democrat again.

I love Hasty Generalization fallacies. They make me guffaw.

We dont have complete data but it is becoming increasingly clear the wuhan virus not as lethal as 2%

probably less than 1%

maybe far less than 1%

It's not a matter of "how lethal". It's a matter of "how infectious".

Wanna be Italy?

i

I believe her.

you've proven my point.... trumpsters made up those talking points, and as a good little trumpster, you believe them.....

1st, Nancy can NOT stop the Senate's vote.... only senators can vote.... and senators voted not to move forward with the Senate bill as it was structured.

The issue had nothing to dowith the piddly made up republican talking point shit that she mentioned....

it had to do with objecting to the Republican HALF A TRILLION DOLLAR SLUSH FUND they put in to the bill for corporations with no oversight, that Mnuchin could hand out to whatever corporation he pleased.... and he didn't have to tell us who the corp was that got the money until 6 months, after he gave our money to them..... there was no restrictions on not using our tax money for stock buy backs, no restrictions on giving the executives raises with it, no restrictions on using it for bonuses etc.... all the things that we americans hated with the TARP payout....

And on top of that, the House was on break.... even if the bill passed the senate, there was not a quorum to pass the house.... the senate needed to pass a bi partisan bill that the house would pass with unanimous consent, so no one had to come back to the infected house chambers to vote in person.... some dickwad republican did end up objecting in his grand standing moment and the house did have to call back house members... enough to get a quorum... anyway... delaying the bill passing.... by two more days....

so, anyone who fell for the republican made up shit about the piddley made up objecting to crap of planned parenthood and other crud of what the democrats tried to stuff in to the bill by the scary Nancy, belongs in the ignorant, lead by the nose, Trumpster crowd.... it was not delayed because of any piddly shit like she claimed... and all you trumpsters claim...

fake article - more bs from trumps asslickers

Senator Pelosi -

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i

I believe her.

fake article - more bs from trumps asslickers

Senator Pelosi -

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

how do you know it is fake ?

Forum List

Back