Another one Bites the Dust: AZ Gov. Ducey Reopens Restaurants, Gyms, Theaters and Water Parks

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Even a Democrat Governor is doing it too, from the link:

On Thursday Governor Ned Lamont (D) rolled back most Covid restrictions in Connecticut starting March 19.

Lomant’s announcement comes after Texas and Mississippi eliminated all Covid restrictions and ended their mask mandates.

Looks like some governors are thinking long and hard about whether or not they want to keep being governors.

Has it occurred to you that constituents are tired of being lock up at home?

It's turning into a real rebellion. Maybe Chicom Biden will send in Federal troops to enforce his lockdown.

• First Joe Biden lost the confidence of President Trump!
  • Then Joe Biden lost the confidence of the American People on Jan. 6.
  • Next Joe Biden lost the confidence of Nancy Pelosi.
  • Then Joe Biden lost the confidence of the Ayatollah.
  • Now Joe Biden is losing the confidence of America's governors.
What next, Joe Biden loses the confidence of Dr. Jill Jacobs Robinsegg Caretaker Biden?

Looks like some governors are thinking long and hard about whether or not they want to keep being governors.

Why shouldn't he? According to worldometer Arizona is only 10th in the nation on total cases, 10th in the nation on new cases, 12th in the nation on total deaths and 11th in the nation on new deaths. Consistently kind of high for a state with the 14th largest population, but I don't live there, have no relatives there and they are 1,600 miles away and are 16th in the nation on vaccinations. What could go wrong?

Its about bloody time they actually "woke" up! I know people that had this silly virus, (spoiler alert) they didn't die. Carona19 has lilke um...a 99% survivability rate. What was the justification for destroying our economy over basically the flu? Nice, guys. remind me of this little ditty:
1615095423743.png

Its about bloody time they actually "woke" up! I know people that had this silly virus, (spoiler alert) they didn't die. Carona19 has lilke um...a 99% survivability rate. What was the justification for destroying our economy over basically the flu? Nice, guys. remind me of this little ditty: View attachment 464969
Heck, girl. Two died next door to me in less than a month and a half. I was glad when that diseased family moved. I had it. I didn't die. Was no picknick, but different people react different ways.
A cop in a town about 20 miles from here got it pretty bad about 7 months ago, was hospitalized, got better, was released, actually went back to work, but kept having problems. He came back down with it again sometime before last week. Went back in the hospital last weekend. He was put on a ventilator on Monday night and died of it Wednesday. It is some weird crap.

Okay, but maybe they're finding that full capacity isn't a problem? They're still pushing masks and basic precautions. Full capacity is the only way businesses can survive now that we are headed into year two. Water parks are out in the Covid killing sunlight. I've never heard of a mass outbreak from beachgoers.

People who are vulnerable aren't being forced to go to any of these places if they feel it's a risk. I don't think this is necessarily outrageous. Connecticut is doing it, too (well, to a degree anyway), and they have had to be very cautious all along.

Why shouldn't he? According to worldometer Arizona is only 10th in the nation on total cases, 10th in the nation on new cases, 12th in the nation on total deaths and 11th in the nation on new deaths. Consistently kind of high for a state with the 14th largest population, but I don't live there, have no relatives there and they are 1,600 miles away and are 16th in the nation on vaccinations. What could go wrong?
One thing about life, you're born, if you get sick, you recover or you die. What's changed? You let someone scare you. 99% recovery rate. I am one of the 99%.

One thing about life, you're born, if you get sick, you recover or you die. What's changed? You let someone scare you. 99% recovery rate. I am one of the 99%.
Apparently, I am also, but I don't believe in pushing my luck and like to give myself the best odds. My great grandmother was born right before the civil war, lived through the spanish flue, got a letter from President John F. Kennedy when she turned 100 and then made it to within 17 days of her 104th birthday. She walked half a mile the day she died, passing away just sitting in her rocking chair watching Gun Smoke. Sounds like a good way to go, to me. If I watch my crap, I got a shot at that.

Its about bloody time they actually "woke" up! I know people that had this silly virus, (spoiler alert) they didn't die. Carona19 has lilke um...a 99% survivability rate. What was the justification for destroying our economy over basically the flu? Nice, guys. remind me of this little ditty: View attachment 464969
Heck, girl. Two died next door to me in less than a month and a half. I was glad when that diseased family moved. I had it. I didn't die. Was no picknick, but different people react different ways.
A cop in a town about 20 miles from here got it pretty bad about 7 months ago, was hospitalized, got better, was released, actually went back to work, but kept having problems. He came back down with it again sometime before last week. Went back in the hospital last weekend. He was put on a ventilator on Monday night and died of it Wednesday. It is some weird crap.
Thank Obama and Fauci for funding the Covid research at Wuhan Bioweapon Lab

Even if that you thought that, still would not help you avoid it, so sound like useless rhetoric to me. Stick you head in the sand and don't take precautions if you choose. Not like you are around me. I don't care anything about you. Good luck with your plan for dealing with it. You could easily need all the luck you can get.

Let's watch those numbers and see what this ends up costing us.

And remember...we were ALMOST THERE

Even if that you thought that, still would not help you avoid it, so sound like useless rhetoric to me. Stick you head in the sand and don't take precautions if you choose. Not like you are around me. I don't care anything about you. Good luck with your plan for dealing with it. You could easily need all the luck you can get.

I don't want to be around you, your cowardice might be contagious

Apparently, I am also, but I don't believe in pushing my luck and like to give myself the best odds. My great grandmother was born right before the civil war, lived through the spanish flue, got a letter from President John F. Kennedy when she turned 100 and then made it to within 17 days of her 104th birthday. She walked half a mile the day she died, passing away just sitting in her rocking chair watching Gun Smoke. Sounds like a good way to go, to me. If I watch my crap, I got a shot at that.
Those were some tough women in those days. My great grandmother lived to 103 as well. She received her four birthday letters from Nixon. She passed in 1975. Her claim to fame was being married in the lions cage of the Denver Zoo as a promotion for the zoo. Her mother came across the plains working as a laundress for Custer. The men in our family don't last that long though.

Forum List

Back