ANOTHER Obama WIN; Cuts To COME!!

I'm trying to figure out what America has won. Higher taxes, promises of cuts in the future.

We delayed the "fiscal cliff" bullshit until March, then we will be on a worse fiscal cliff, and we are supposed to feel better about it all.

What did Americans win?

I'm trying to figure out what America has won. Higher taxes, promises of cuts in the future.

We delayed the "fiscal cliff" bullshit until March, then we will be on a worse fiscal cliff, and we are supposed to feel better about it all.

What did Americans win?

I'd ask JoeB. He knows everything. :D

You mean we might actual turn into a humane social democracy that looks after it's people like Europe?

THE HORROR!!!!!!

Hey. Its not my responsibility to take care of you or anyone else. If you can't take care of yourself then tough shit.

I have no problem assisting those who are actually mentally or physically handicaped anyone else is on their own.

As for Europe. If thats your ideal then move my friend. I'm sure they will take care of you just like they take care of all their citizens. Of course it will work great till they run out of other peoples money. Bon Voyage.

Again, we can make America like Europe, and watch the anguish of the crazy right wing that begs for scraps from the rich...

That is VASTLY more satisfying...

I find it HILARIOUS that a bunch of people are whining here about the tax increase that won't effect them in the least.

Beg for scraps from the rich?? Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

I don't need anything from anyone there pal. I take care of myself. Always have and always will.

I don't owe anyone a dime. I own everything I have because I worked my ass off for what I have.

I find it hilarious that you are so in favor of taxing one segment of the population to support a segment that pays for nothing. There are loads of em out there and we can thank the Dems for all the social bullshit in this country along with SS and Medicare. All those unintended consequenses are coming home to roost.

As I said. Europe is waiting for ya. Bon Voyage.

"I like the quip by Peter Diamandis, founder of the X Prize Foundation: “The best way to predict the future is to create it yourself.” Not a bad motto. In the meantime, as you think about your corporate and personal future, steer clear of static predictions, stay supple, and use your peripheral vision as you watch for the signs of the times. After several years of mostly bad news, expect some pleasant surprises on the horizon.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzaZkRnrQA8]Five Man Eletrical Band Signs - YouTube[/ame]​

Hey. Its not my responsibility to take care of you or anyone else. If you can't take care of yourself then tough shit.

I have no problem assisting those who are actually mentally or physically handicaped anyone else is on their own.

As for Europe. If thats your ideal then move my friend. I'm sure they will take care of you just like they take care of all their citizens. Of course it will work great till they run out of other peoples money. Bon Voyage.

Again, we can make America like Europe, and watch the anguish of the crazy right wing that begs for scraps from the rich...

That is VASTLY more satisfying...

I find it HILARIOUS that a bunch of people are whining here about the tax increase that won't effect them in the least.

Beg for scraps from the rich?? Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

I don't need anything from anyone there pal. I take care of myself. Always have and always will.

I don't owe anyone a dime. I own everything I have because I worked my ass off for what I have.

I find it hilarious that you are so in favor of taxing one segment of the population to support a segment that pays for nothing. There are loads of em out there and we can thank the Dems for all the social bullshit in this country along with SS and Medicare. All those unintended consequenses are coming home to roost.

As I said. Europe is waiting for ya. Bon Voyage.

For every penny that someone making $450K pays in taxes, Bill Gates pays the exact same tax. You're a moron.

That's right, "conservatives"....The President's not some (typical) back-stabbin' prick, like Mitch McConnell & Eric Cantor.

As usual....Republicans will be getting a serious education on HONOR & Maturity, from their first Black President!!!

:clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2:

Its nice to note that racism still flows in your party as you note O's color. Oh yeah...there wont be any cuts but you' ll still cheer.

ObamaBOTS are some sick sobs..

because Obama is black that means he's more of a President?

Last edited:
That's right, "conservatives"....The President's not some (typical) back-stabbin' prick, like Mitch McConnell & Eric Cantor.

As usual....Republicans will be getting a serious education on HONOR & Maturity, from their first Black President!!!

:clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2:

Its nice to note that racism still flows in your party as you note O's color. Oh yeah...there wont be any cuts but you' ll still cheer.

Wasn't B.J. the first "black President"? :D

Mr. Shitman shows off his stupidity yet again, claiming obamination is going to make the required cuts.

Sure, he might cut the DoD some more making us weaker but he isn't going after the main problem of the budget which is the entitlements gravy train.

obamacare is adding over $2T once it kicks in, we're fucked at that point.

It would be funny if it weren't pathetic that the Obamanoids are celebrating the inevitable tax increases on the lower and middle class in order to fund the spending binge, and the debt bomb that will destroy standards of living for their children and grandchildren.

T
It would be funny if it weren't pathetic that the Obamanoids are celebrating the inevitable tax increases on the lower and middle class in order to fund the spending binge, and the debt bomb that will destroy standards of living for their children and grandchildren.

The irony is thick. It would be truly amazing if one of his followers were able to deduce this by simple logic.

The liberals here are too stupid to realize they are being used too and they are also in the sinking boat. Captain obamination told them the Titanic is having FREE cocktail drinks in the ball room despite hitting something in the water 5 minutes ago.

T

The irony is thick. It would be truly amazing if one of his followers were able to deduce this by simple logic.

They're like Goldfish. They can only see the Bright Shiny right in front of them.

Forum List

Back