Another noob.

:welcome:

I believe somebody left the gate open...

Sleepy Joe's birth date is the pass code...

1627519276389.png

Welcome in noob! Anyone who embraces the word noob in their first USMB post is okay in my book. Never let anyone tell you that being a noob at a political message board is a “lowly” status. Heck, if that were true it would mean that all people with “experience” have somehow attained a higher status of some kind. Not always the case as you might soon find out! Lol Kind of funny how many politicians run with that exact phrase, that they have experience in politics, but whether or not their experience was on the up and up is another matter;)

Enjoy your time here and I look forward to your posts:)

Welcome in noob! Anyone who embraces the word noob in their first USMB post is okay in my book. Never let anyone tell you that being a noob at a political message board is a “lowly” status. Heck, if that were true it would mean that all people with “experience” have somehow attained a higher status of some kind. Not always the case as you might soon find out! Lol Kind of funny how many politicians run with that exact phrase, that they have experience in politics, but whether or not their experience was on the up and up is another matter;)

Enjoy your time here and I look forward to your posts:)
Thanks. I will not disappoint.

Here's a hint. My favorite scene of my favorite movie of all time. Damn, Geena Davis is FINE!

Forum List

Back