Another Newbie

Howdy, I am John W Slacker, retired hardboiled Independent with ZERO TOLERANCE on messing with the 1rst & 2cd Amendments!! Glad to meet ya!:cool:

Welcome JohnwSlacker......no slacking done here, have fun posting!

welcome.gif

Hey John, word of advice. Watch out for the idiots. Quite a few of 'em on here.

Anyway...

Welcome

It's worse than idiocy. There's just a lot cheerleaders who constantly stifle real conversation. But it's not like what's said here should have much affect on the zombie nation anyhow.

Howdy, I am John W Slacker, retired hardboiled Independent with ZERO TOLERANCE on messing with the 1rst & 2cd Amendments!! Glad to meet ya!:cool:

"Shoot low, Sheriff. I think she's ridin' a Shetland."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2wyQRhybQc]Bob Wills Deep In The Heart Of Texas - YouTube[/ame]

Anyway...

Welcome

It's worse than idiocy. There's just a lot cheerleaders who constantly stifle real conversation. But it's not like what's said here should have much affect on the zombie nation anyhow.

what's even worst are people who divide everything up into a false dichotomy: Liberal versus Conservative. It's small minded, imo.

Anyway...

Welcome

You never know. Maybe one of here in USMB is a future President. :)

Anyway...

Welcome

You never know. Maybe one of here in USMB is a future President. :)

Well after giving it some thought, I feel IF ELECTED, I would not RUN???????:confused::confused::lol:

Forum List

Back