Another New Guy

Explorer

Rookie
Feb 19, 2015
Hello. I'm new to USMB. I'm a refugee from another online political discussion forum. I'm hoping to find honest discussions and debates without name calling and personal attacks. I have definite opinions, but I'm always looking for different perspectives and new ideas. I'm looking forward to participating and hope I can make some positive contributions.

Hello. I'm new to USMB. I'm a refugee from another online political discussion forum. I'm hoping to find honest discussions and debates without name calling and personal attacks. I have definite opinions, but I'm always looking for different perspectives and new ideas. I'm looking forward to participating and hope I can make some positive contributions.

Welcome to USMB.

Don't Feed the Trolls

Global Warming is Total Crap

Welcome. Learn to use the ignore function. It saves you from scrolling through the repetitive, the name calling, the deranged and the noncontributing.

You didn't do any research at all, did you?

Stick to the Clean Debate forum and you'll be fine.

Thanks. I got tired of wading through miles of the muck spewed by trolls to find a small gem of intelligent conversation and I naively hoped USMB might be better. I will try the Clean Debate forum. Thanks again.

Welcome. Learn to use the ignore function. It saves you from scrolling through the repetitive, the name calling, the deranged and the noncontributing.

Thank you. Looks like the ignore function is a necessity. I'll try to make good use of it.

Stick to the Clean Debate forum and you'll be fine.

Thanks. I got tired of wading through miles of the muck spewed by trolls to find a small gem of intelligent conversation and I naively hoped USMB might be better. I will try the Clean Debate forum. Thanks again.

Pussy! Intelligent people swear too. It is a nice release. Now go fuck yourself you weak ass POS!!!

Since when is discussing politics and religion nice? :D People tend to get very heated about these things. My grampy used to tell me, there are two things you never discuss if you want to keep your friends, religion and politics.

New Topics

Forum List

Back