Another MASSIVE Covid lie is being uncovered

You cannot prove it is a lie. But go ahead and try. By the way, Dominion could by releasing the information needed to truly find out what happened. Why don't they?
You just proved it’s a lie. The fact that you need dominion to release information to truly find out what happened means that you don’t truly know what happened. So for you to proclaim that the election was stolen is you lying. Game over

Something many of us have long suspected...

Roughly half of hospital patients showing up on COVID dashboards may have been admitted for another reason entirely​

It’s something people have been saying since the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic: how many of those deaths were people who died from the coronavirus, and how many of them were people who died with the coronavirus? If you had COVID-19 and fell off a ladder and died, would you be tallied along with the coronavirus deaths in your state?

There are many ways to tally the toll of the COVID pandemic: you can count those who have it, but that number depends on how many have been tested. You can count hospitalizations, and you can count deaths, which again, depends. The Atlantic, surprisingly, is reporting on a study that shows that 40 to 45 percent of the hospitalizations that they examined were for patients who were admitted to the hospital for entirely different reasons, such as “cancer treatment or a psychiatric episode.”

Peter Sweizer is a corrupt liar, who will say anything Robert Mercer tells him too.

You cannot prove it is a lie. But go ahead and try. By the way, Dominion could by releasing the information needed to truly find out what happened. Why don't they?

If you don't know how to "truly find out what happened", how can you prove it did happen? You have to prove you're telling the truth in court. A person can't go into court and say "Lastamender killed my dog. Prove I'm lying". That person has to go into court with proof that you killed his dog. With actual evidence, not his feeling that you did something wrong, or his firm belief that you're a lying, dog killing creep.

The Trump Cult keeps claiming the election was stolen - without a shred of proof, and asking Democrats to prove it wasn't. As the courts in multiple jurisdictions have stated, the cases filed were without merit, were filed for "improper purposes" (to deceive the public), and the lawyers lied to the courts. That's why they're being disbarred.

And almost nobody caught the flu either. It was amazing!

Since I started wearing a mask, I haven't had the flu, a cold, or any kind of communicable disease at all. I normally get everything going by on a breeze. I had two bouts of flu, and a cold between October of 2019 and February of 2020. In fact, I spent most of February sick with the flu, followed by an abscessed tooth, and a return of the flu, thanks to my grandkids. I had two healthy weeks after 6 weeks of yuck, and the 18 months of lockdown.

I've had a cancer scare, and a small heart problem, and allergies up the ying yang, but no colds, flu, or chest infections.

If you don't know how to "truly find out what happened", how can you prove it did happen? You have to prove you're telling the truth in court. A person can't go into court and say "Lastamender killed my dog. Prove I'm lying". That person has to go into court with proof that you killed his dog. With actual evidence, not his feeling that you did something wrong, or his firm belief that you're a lying, dog killing creep.

The Trump Cult keeps claiming the election was stolen - without a shred of proof, and asking Democrats to prove it wasn't. As the courts in multiple jurisdictions have stated, the cases filed were without merit, were filed for "improper purposes" (to deceive the public), and the lawyers lied to the courts. That's why they're being disbarred.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

So darn sad, if we hadn't made the virus political there is a good chance we would have had it under control by now.

"Never let a crisis go to waste (even if we have to manufacture it)"

Dumbocrap mantra.

Figuratively. But you knew that and decided to troll anyway.
I don’t know how you want me to react to hyperbolic statements like that. Why not just speak straight and directly?

But seriously, what MSNBC shows do you watch where you hear all this going on?

I don’t know how you want me to react to hyperbolic statements like that. Why not just speak straight and directly?

But seriously, what MSNBC shows do you watch where you hear all this going on?
I do not but the Internet shows segments with the head of the CDC preaching mask wearing and vaccines. Never obesity.

Since I started wearing a mask, I haven't had the flu, a cold, or any kind of communicable disease at all. I normally get everything going by on a breeze. I had two bouts of flu, and a cold between October of 2019 and February of 2020. In fact, I spent most of February sick with the flu, followed by an abscessed tooth, and a return of the flu, thanks to my grandkids. I had two healthy weeks after 6 weeks of yuck, and the 18 months of lockdown.

I've had a cancer scare, and a small heart problem, and allergies up the ying yang, but no colds, flu, or chest infections.
I think this is typical of all epidemics. When there is an epidemic, that's what people get: not the usual stuff. People avoid each other, that helps, but maybe there is just not room for other diseases while the epidemic disease out-competes everything.

I do not but the Internet shows segments with the head of the CDC preaching mask wearing and vaccines. Never obesity.
Why would the head of the CDC talk about Obesity in the middle of a pandemic? They are trying to control the spread of the disease. Obese people are included in every high risk category and got first goes at the vaccines and boosters. I’m sure you love to see her out there fat shaming but that’s not her style. If that’s you big complaint then I can’t say I have much sympathy for your argument

Why would the head of the CDC talk about Obesity in the middle of a pandemic? They are trying to control the spread of the disease. Obese people are included in every high risk category and got first goes at the vaccines and boosters. I’m sure you love to see her out there fat shaming but that’s not her style. If that’s you big complaint then I can’t say I have much sympathy for your argument
Because if they did that in March 2020 then maybe on average people would not have gained 29 pounds in the middle of a pandemic that is deadly to obese people? Dumb leftist.

Because if they did that in March 2020 then maybe on average people would not have gained 29 pounds in the middle of a pandemic that is deadly to obese people? Dumb leftist.
Is that right. You think if the head if the CDC said don’t get fat then people wouldn’t get fat? That’s interesting

while I agree we should always promote healthy lifestyles I can’t help but feel the politicization in how the “right” and people like you are trying to use it as a talking point.

Slade3200, The AMA & various bullycrat agencies go after any doctor that tells you the Truth about something the Richman has ordered them to push.
And the stupid state legislatures force doctors to be licensed and gave the AMA power to shut them down if they don't play the Richman's profit schemes.
The AMA is a medieval medical quackery organization.

I think this is typical of all epidemics. When there is an epidemic, that's what people get: not the usual stuff. People avoid each other, that helps, but maybe there is just not room for other diseases while the epidemic disease out-competes everything.

I think it's because of lack of human contact mostly. When I rode the subway to work and home during rush hour, I spent nearly the entire winter sick from something or other. As soon as I quit riding transit, I was sick a LOT less often.

Forum List

Back