Another MASSIVE Covid lie is being uncovered

This Twit completely distorts and lies about what the Atlantic article is about. Click the link and read the damn article.
That’s what they do… lie and distort. Because they only read headlines and bullet points. Facts be damned

My step-father "died of COVID". It had nothing to do with all his underlying conditions, including smoking cigs 82 years. They listed COVID as 3rd on the list, good enough to caulk one up for the scare tactics. 4th on the list was we don't fucking know, which is probably code for what they administered for COVID, which they weren't supposed to do.

My step-father "died of COVID". It had nothing to do with all his underlying conditions, including smoking cigs 82 years. They listed COVID as 3rd on the list, good enough to caulk one up for the scare tactics. 4th on the list was we don't fucking know, which is probably code for what they administered for COVID, which they weren't supposed to do.
Sorry for your loss. Do you think if he had not contracted COVID when he did that he still would have died when he did?

I can't be the least credible with you still here. Try again. The Atlantic purposely lied about Trump's comments about our WWII soldiers.
If the Atlantic lied then they should be called out. You lie on a daily basis on this board so I dont know why your acting like you care when people lie about news and events

242481506_4442984719123267_7466238607646443945_n.jpg

If the Atlantic lied then they should be called out. You lie on a daily basis on this board so I do t know why your acting like you care when people lie about news and events
No I don't. I know you cannot prove it so why say it?

Sorry for your loss. Do you think if he had not contracted COVID when he did that he still would have died when he did?

Couldn't tell you, but he was mentally ready to die long before, so he had absolutely no will to fight it.

Couldn't tell you, but he was mentally ready to die long before, so he had absolutely no will to fight it.
So you think it was just a coincidence that he caught Covid right when he was about to pass from other causes? Is that what you truly believe?

It sure as Hell was. Remember, you refuse to prove the election was not. Think before you post.
There is your lie and you just proved it. I don’t need to prove it wasn’t. All was certified and the process resulted in Biden winning. That’s fact. If you think it was stolen then it needs to be proven. You can’t do that. You’re lying. Thank you!

So you think it was just a coincidence that he caught Covid right when he was about to pass from other causes? Is that what you truly believe?
Getting sick or failing health is not a coincidence. Boy, dumb, stupid, dumb.

There is your lie and you just proved it. Thank you!
You cannot prove it is a lie. But go ahead and try. By the way, Dominion could by releasing the information needed to truly find out what happened. Why don't they?

Forum List

Back