Another MASSIVE Covid lie is being uncovered

MA is also a healthier state in terms of obesity so we don’t have to rely on vaccines and masks as such. Something the CDC refuses to acknowledge
What exactly do you want the CDC to acknowledge? That if you’re not obese you don’t need to vax or mask?! You really expect them to say that?

That being fat increases your chances significantly of dying from COVID19 and to force that rhetoric as significantly as vaccine rhetoric and mask rhetoric. Pretty simple.
Cool. Here you go, you can start cheering on the CDC again and we can all be friends. Isn’t that nice!!

Cool. Here you go, you can start cheering on the CDC again and we can all be friends. Isn’t that nice!!

Nope. Already posted that. I said They should be out there screaming it like they do with masks and vaccines and not just hide it on their website. Do pay attention, leftist. I posted this same link earlier when explaining to Herr Lesh that obesity plays a major factor in deaths. Find me a video from the CDC director discussing this. Plenty around with masks and vaccines.

Man jumps to his death from a 20 story building, lands on a Covid mask laying on the sidewalk, cause of death Covid.
Best-funny-Coronavirus-memes-2020-Honeycombers-Bali-3.jpg

That being fat increases your chances significantly of dying from COVID19 and to force that rhetoric as significantly as vaccine rhetoric and mask rhetoric. Pretty simple.
Pardon Azog. Being a little fatty scarred him in his early years

So it turns out that covid is way more contagious than the flu...and that mitigation efforts were REALLY well for the flu

Nope. Already posted that. I said They should be out there screaming it like they do with masks and vaccines and not just hide it on their website. Do pay attention, leftist. I posted this same link earlier when explaining to Herr Lesh that obesity plays a major factor in deaths. Find me a video from the CDC director discussing this. Plenty around with masks and vaccines.
You see the CDC out there screaming?! Wow, where are they doing that? You sure you aren’t confusing them with media personalities? They are the Center of Disease Control, let that name soak in. They are trying to control a contagious virus not get people in shape.

They have ran studies and released information for individuals, businesses, and communities to use to initiate actions to promote healthy living.

One more crumb to chew on. The Right wing media is talking about the obesity thing a lot. I’m sure you know this as you are now on here using it. It’s interesting how they discuss it though. On all accounts that I’ve been exposed to it is not people using their programs/platforms to promote healthy lifestyles, it is an attack on the MSM and CDC and Biden administration for not using their platforms to promote healthy lifestyles. See the game that’s being played?

So it turns out that covid is way more contagious than the flu...and that mitigation efforts were REALLY well for the flu

And it's not deadly to normal people. Only the morbidly obese, and those with COPD.

In other words the same as the flu kills.

You see the CDC out there screaming?! Wow, where are they doing that? You sure you aren’t confusing them with media personalities? They are the Center of Disease Control, let that name soak in. They are trying to control a contagious virus not get people in shape.

They have ran studies and released information for individuals, businesses, and communities to use to initiate actions to promote healthy living.

One more crumb to chew on. The Right wing media is talking about the obesity thing a lot. I’m sure you know this as you are now on here using it. It’s interesting how they discuss it though. On all accounts that I’ve been exposed to it is not people using their programs/platforms to promote healthy lifestyles, it is an attack on the MSM and CDC and Biden administration for not using their platforms to promote healthy lifestyles. See the game that’s being played?
Yep. Screaming on MSDNC. Get vaccinated and wear masks. Nothing about obesity.

Something many of us have long suspected...

Roughly half of hospital patients showing up on COVID dashboards may have been admitted for another reason entirely​

It’s something people have been saying since the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic: how many of those deaths were people who died from the coronavirus, and how many of them were people who died with the coronavirus? If you had COVID-19 and fell off a ladder and died, would you be tallied along with the coronavirus deaths in your state?

There are many ways to tally the toll of the COVID pandemic: you can count those who have it, but that number depends on how many have been tested. You can count hospitalizations, and you can count deaths, which again, depends. The Atlantic, surprisingly, is reporting on a study that shows that 40 to 45 percent of the hospitalizations that they examined were for patients who were admitted to the hospital for entirely different reasons, such as “cancer treatment or a psychiatric episode.”

This Twit completely distorts and lies about what the Atlantic article is about. Click the link and read the damn article.

Forum List

Back