Another mass murder. Time to ban guns?

• Banned
6 people, including a child, found dead in Chicago home - CNN.com

Perhaps not but we may have to take a serious look at requiring bats & hammers to be registered.
Was the killer a Muslim? We should ban Muslims!

Guns and Muslims are religions of violence.
What is it with you libs and your obsession with skin color? There was no mention of or insinuation of race or nationality in this story.
I didn't mention skin color.

Oh, wait. You think all Muslims are darkies? BWA-HA-HA-HA!

• Banned

Perhaps not but we may have to take a serious look at requiring bats & hammers to be registered.

What is it with you libs and your obsession with skin color? There was no mention of or insinuation of race or nationality in this story.

Your intent was and still is clear.

Now kindly fuck off libtard

It's funny how rubes of both sides can't see they hold contradictory positions.

A Muslim somewhere kills someone, and one set of rubes says this proves all Muslims are a danger and should be banned and/or have their rights removed. But don't you fucking dare ban guns and/or take away their rights when someone somewhere kills someone with a gun! Even though gun homicides in Merka way, way, way, way, way, way outnumber homicides by Muslims.

Conversely, someone somewhere kills someone with a gun, and the other set of rubes says this proves all guns are a danger and should be banned and/or have gun owners' rights removed. But don't you fucking dare ban Muslims and/or take away their rights when a Muslim somewhere kills someone.

You people should all get together and form some kind of hypocrites club.

A Muslim somewhere kills someone, and one set of rubes says this proves all Muslims are a danger and should be banned and/or have their rights removed. But don't you fucking dare ban guns and/or take away their rights when someone somewhere kills someone with a gun! Even though gun homicides in Merka way, way, way, way, way, way outnumber homicides by Muslims.

Conversely, someone somewhere kills someone with a gun, and the other set of rubes says this proves all guns are a danger and should be banned and/or have gun owners' rights removed. But don't you fucking dare ban Muslims and/or take away their rights when a Muslim somewhere kills someone.

Why the fuck are you talking about Muslims? No one but you is talking about Muslims. Muslims have nothing to do with this topic

Why the fuck are you talking about Muslims? No one but you is talking about Muslims. Muslims have nothing to do with this topic
I am showing the arguments of the rubes are IDENTICAL when it comes to guns and Muslims.

Maybe you should THINK about it, rather than avoid the truth.

Are you too stupid to see I am defending gun rights? The arguments against them are as stupid as the arguments against Muslims.

But if I defend Muslims, suddenly I'm a liberal! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

I am showing the arguments of the rubes are IDENTICAL when it comes to guns and Muslims.

Maybe you should THINK about it, rather than avoid the truth.

Are you too stupid to see I am defending gun rights? The arguments against them are as stupid as the arguments against Muslims.

But if I defend Muslims, suddenly I'm a liberal! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
Maybe YOU should create a thread with your obsession rather than trying to hijack this one.

This thread has nothing to do with your obsession with drinking piss or Muslims. Now go pick up your Legos before your mommy steps on one.

Your intent was and still is clear.

Now kindly fuck off libtard

Sorry Grampa, you did jump the gun with the skin color thing. Did I just say 'jump the gun'? Dammit, now we have to ban figures of speech as well. And action figures, just for good measure.

New Topics

Forum List

Back