Another mass murder in America

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Time to stand up and take action liberals. Four children were brutally stabbed to death last night. Four small children in a horrific slaughter. If you don't stand up and demand that knives be outlawed then you're anti-gun agenda looks even more irrational than it normally does (and it normally looks really irrational)...

Mom in Custody After 4 Kids Stabbed to Death

Is it possible that the radical left's history of callus disregard for human life and unrelenting support for an organization dedicated to killing the unborn (and the newly born?) and selling of human body parts is causing stressed out young mothers to consider killing their children? Maybe we should have a name check for women who want to purchase butcher knives.

OP the freak liberals have already outlawed many knives in my state.
You're kidding me? What state?

Washington, the liberal counties have all sorts of laws on knives regarding length of the blade, 3-3.5 inches. Then it is illegal to conceal carry ANY dangerous weapon. They define dangerous as having the ability to do great bodily harm e.g. a pocket knife. You can open carry but if it scares anyone you can be arrested. No I'm not kidding, if it "causes others alarm" you are guilty even if you did not intend to cause others alarm. This is how the left chips away at our 2nd amendment rights.

OP the freak liberals have already outlawed many knives in my state.
You're kidding me? What state?

Washington, the liberal counties have all sorts of laws on knives regarding length of the blade, 3-3.5 inches. Then it is illegal to conceal carry ANY dangerous weapon. They define dangerous as having the ability to do great bodily harm e.g. a pocket knife. You can open carry but if it scares anyone you can be arrested. No I'm not kidding, if it "causes others alarm" you are guilty even if you did not intend to cause others alarm. This is how the left chips away at our 2nd amendment rights.
That is unbelievable.... I don't know how you do it. That would cause me to lose my mind. It's typical astounding liberal ignorance too. People have been killed with ropes, scarves, scissors, etc. As the Spetsnaz teach - the only weapon is man. Everything else is simply a tool. A person can kill with anything. Hell, how many people have intentionally run someone over with an automobile to kill them.

All of you conservatives should start making 911 calls claiming that any liberals behind the wheel "causes you alarm". I swear to God, I would. Someone has to put a stop to these maniacs and put them in their damn place. They think they have power not only you and I, but over the Constitution as well. That's crazy.

How many mass murders have we had under Obama now? Dear Lord - the man is an incompetent fuck. Where is he? Golfing?

Not even close to the numbers CheneyBush racked up.
Oh Lord....another "Booooooooosh" idiot. It used to be when a libtard lost an argument due to facts, they would just scream "racist". Now they've added "Boooooooosh" to their repertoire. I don't know whether to be disgusted at the ignorance or proud of them for learning a second word.

Time to stand up and take action liberals. Four children were brutally stabbed to death last night. Four small children in a horrific slaughter. If you don't stand up and demand that knives be outlawed then you're anti-gun agenda looks even more irrational than it normally does (and it normally looks really irrational)...

Your lack of compassion for the dead children is both chilling and unsurprising.

Your lack of compassion for the dead children is both chilling and unsurprising.
Hey...you're the one who refuses to stand up and get knives outlawed so that this doesn't happen again. Why is that? This was a brutal mass murder of small children. Where is your knife outrage? Hypocrite...

How many mass murders have we had under Obama now? Dear Lord - the man is an incompetent fuck. Where is he? Golfing?

What do you suggest he do?
Restore the 2nd Amendment. People who are armed don't become victims of mass shootings.
The second amendment was abolished?
Yep. Tragic. Almost as tragic as the fact that you were unaware of this realization.

Forum List

Back