Another major Oval Office upgrade under President Biden: A bust of labor organizer Cesar Chavez where Donald's Dad Fred Trump used to be

I like Joe. You don't? Seriously?
You just had 4 years of crazy crap. Joe is a breath of fresh air.
Do I like Joe Biden?
Why? Do you like flesh eating bacteria or syphilis?

Joe is crooked as hell! A liar. Mentally impaired. A life time lackey to the companies and nations. that
have enriched him. Barack Obama said that Biden would eventually fuck up and it's one of
the few things he's said that I totally agree on.

I like a thriving economy. A nation NOT at war. A nation protecting it's own borders and not promoting
Marxist critical race theory by race hustlers. I like that girls are not pushed out of the way
by physically superior trans athletes totally tipping over a level playing field.
Biden will put a screeching halt on all of that.

You should have campaigned harder and talked to more people, then maybe your guy would not have gotten kicked to the curb after 4, like George H. W. or Jimmy. I voted for both of those guys, though not the second time around on either.
The election was stolen in broad daylight! Talking to more people has nothing to do with it.
We didn't lose because of what we did. We lost because of what you corrupt fuckers did!

Trump had a significant lead until the unprecedented move of stopping all vote counting
in the significant swing states and notable changes in the algorithms of the Dominion vote changing
machines, which are documented, that gave Biden a lead (albeit a fake lead) which could never be
challenged thanks to co-conspirators in judge robes.

Last edited:
Do I like Joe Biden?

I like a thriving economy. A nation NOT at war. A nation protecting it's own borders and not promoting
Marxist critical race theory by race hustlers.

You should have campaigned harder and talked to more people, then maybe your guy would not have gotten kicked to the curb after 4, like George H. W. or Jimmy. I voted for both of those guys, though not the second time around on either.
The election was stolen in broad daylight! "Talking" to more people had nothing to do with it.

Trump had a significant lead until the unprecedented move of stopping all vote counting
in the significant swing states and notable changes in the algorithms of the Dominion vote changing
machines, which are documented, that gave Biden a lead (albeit a fake lead) which could never be
I thought flesh eating bacteria and sy
Do I like Joe Biden?

The election was stolen in broad daylight! "Talking" to more people had nothing to do with it.

"Do I like Joe Biden?
Why? Do you like flesh eating bacteria or syphilis?" Of course I like Joe Biden and No. I thought flesh eating bacteria and venarial disease things were more closely associated with the pu$$y grabber guy and Russian hookers, but never heard he'd had syphilis until now. They say the orange guy didn't have much respect for women, where he slept, women in general, or even himself for that matter.

Economy here has been OK for me. I know the city streets have been full, the stores full at Christmas time and I know none of my income streams slowed down. Maybe President Biden can get it back on track for you, since Ex-president trump could not where you are.

I have heard of this "Marxis critical race theory" thing, but do not know much about it, so probably the wrong person to ask.

I have heard the crazy conspiracy theories that failed in every court and legislature in the country and even the Supreme court. As a side note, it was pretty impressive yesterday seeing every single trump appointed Supreme Court Justice in attendance at President Biden Inauguration, wasn't it. But I digress. Do you think trump should have hired lawyers that would even call fraud in front of a judge, or was he correct to just hire nut balls that refused to support a singe theory in court, while shouting fraud from the rooftops and in front of Donny? Everybody else tends to use good lawyers that can present evidence and argument based on sound legal theory. Heck, they even got OJ off a few years ago. Of course they lost like crazy trying to save him from being held financially responsible.

Do let us know when you will be willing to file legal document charging judges that ruled against Donny (especially the ones he appointed) with conspiracy, or is this something else trump supporters are saving for the internet?

from Breitbart:

Rachel Garcia, the great-niece of farm workers’ union organizer Cesar Chavez, is grateful that Biden chose a bust of her famous relative to place behind the Resolute desk in the Oval Office — but she has no idea why he did so.

Biden, like Obama before him, removed a bust of Winston Churchill from the Oval Office, a symbol of the special relationship between the US and Britain.

He placed the Chavez bust on the table behind his desk, among portraits of his family members, where it will be seen by anyone meeting with him and will be captured by photographers’ lenses or television cameras in national TV addresses.

The San Jose Mercury News reported:

Chavez is among several American leaders Biden has chosen to display in the Oval Office, including a bust of Martin Luther King, a massive portrait of Franklin Roosevelt, a painting of Benjamin Franklin and others.

Garcia said she’d like to meet the president and ask him why he chose to honor Chavez. Though she didn’t get a chance to know him, Garcia met Chavez as a child. She said she remembers the positive energy her great-uncle gave off, and the legacy he left with his family has also left a lasting imprint in her life.

Joe Blow brought it into the WH. Supposedly in solidarity with 'undocumented immigrants.' I wonder of Ol' Joe knows that Caesar was 100% against illegal aliens. He and his strong men used to beat them up at the border.

Joe Blow brought it into the WH. Supposedly in solidarity with 'undocumented immigrants.' I wonder of Ol' Joe knows that Caesar was 100% against illegal aliens. He and his strong men used to beat them up at the border.
Easy for him to say with his privilege. Meanwhile, crimes will go up and the depression will begin.

You mean his granddaughters? You are sick.

It wasn't Quid Pro's fault. Hunter was banging them and needed someone to hold the camera - Xi's man was happy to help.
Which number on the menu did Hunter pick?

f7345d3cfb6134d951eb55ed7ba7c208.jpg

Do I like Joe Biden?

I thought flesh eating bacteria and sy
Do I like Joe Biden?

"Do I like Joe Biden?
Why? Do you like flesh eating bacteria or syphilis?" Of course I like Joe Biden and No. I thought flesh eating bacteria and venarial disease things were more closely associated with the pu$$y grabber guy and Russian hookers, but never heard he'd had syphilis until now. They say the orange guy didn't have much respect for women, where he slept, women in general, or even himself for that matter.

Economy here has been OK for me. I know the city streets have been full, the stores full at Christmas time and I know none of my income streams slowed down. Maybe President Biden can get it back on track for you, since Ex-president trump could not where you are.

I have heard of this "Marxis critical race theory" thing, but do not know much about it, so probably the wrong person to ask.
Well, it is Marxist!
So there's a big clue, if you are sharp enough to catch on.

I have heard the crazy conspiracy theories that failed in every court and legislature in the country and even the Supreme court. As a side note, it was pretty impressive yesterday seeing every single trump appointed Supreme Court Justice in attendance at President Biden Inauguration, wasn't it.
That's customary. The Supreme Court is always in attendance. They were when Trump was inaugurated.

But I digress. Do you think trump should have hired lawyers that would even call fraud in front of a judge, or was he correct to just hire nut balls that refused to support a singe theory in court, while shouting fraud from the rooftops and in front of Donny? Everybody else tends to use good lawyers that can present evidence and argument based on sound legal theory. Heck, they even got OJ off a few years ago. Of course they lost like crazy trying to save him from being held financially responsible.
There was an early strategy to argue to judges, who were in the bag for Biden, for process crimes, instead of fraud.
Every swing state illegally changed their election laws and I don't know why that strategy was dropped
in favor of fraud, as both favored Trump greatly (but, again, if judges are in the bag for Corrupt Joe
Biden it doesn't matter what is argued).

We can tell crooks in robes were determined to uphold the theft of the presidency when John Roberts
told two whopping lies when the Supreme Court refused to do their job and referee a dispute that
pitted states against each other and disenfranchised 74 million people, robbing them of their
Constitutional right to equal protection under the law. US Supreme Court Rejects Texas Lawsuit, Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito the Only Dissenters - Media Right News

The people of Texas (and the 22 other states that signed on to the Texas suit) have every right to sue
when what Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada (illegally changed their
state election laws deliberately benefiting democrats) did indeed give Biden the presidency,
sort of the whole point of all their planning and machinations.
The Supreme Court was indeed the proper place to decide such an issue and Texas was indeed
right to sue to gain equal protection under the law.
Two massive lies from Lord John Roberts and his court (minus Alito and Thomas).

Do let us know when you will be willing to file legal document charging judges that ruled against Donny (especially the ones he appointed) with conspiracy, or is this something else trump supporters are saving for the internet?
I have no plans to file such charges and the courts have no interest in hearing such a suit anyway.
They indicated as much when approximately sixty times [/B} they refused to hear any suits from
the Trump campaign and plainly shut them out of the courts giving Joe Biden and his enablers
free reign to cheat and swindle away.

It was literally criminal! Literally! And you support it all.

You do know that Cezar Chavez hated illegal aliens....right?

Asylum-seekers who cross the border illegally to be deported under new Biden administration rule​

The new rule is designed to push migrants to seek asylum at official border crossings or through other legal channels rather than crossing the border illegally and then requesting asylum.

hes to stupid to know something so basic,,

The Texas Tribune is lying?

Asylum-seekers who cross the border illegally to be deported under new Biden administration rule​

The new rule is designed to push migrants to seek asylum at official border crossings or through other legal channels rather than crossing the border illegally and then requesting asylum.

Do any of your sources contradict this news? Link?

that means nothing when you consider the 4 million crossers currently in the country thats the highest number in history,,

my comment was is response to you not knowing chavez not liking illegal aliens,, but thanks for trying to change the subject,,

my comment was is response to you not knowing chavez not liking illegal aliens,, but thanks for trying to change the subject,,
Oh I knew it. I've known it for at least 17 years. Here's what we were saying in 2006 when you were attacking illegal immigrants and unions

The corporatist Republicans ("amnesty!") are fighting with the racist Republicans ("fence!"), ....

So the racists of your party have been clammering for a wall for 17 years. The Corporatists know that wall won't do shit.

And here's another op ed you should read.

We don't have an illegal immigrant problem. We have a illegal employer problem. If they didn't hire them they'd go home.

The reason why thirty years ago United Farm Workers' Union (UFW) founder César Chávez fought against illegal immigration, and the UFW turned in illegals during his tenure as president, was because Chávez, like progressives since the 1870s, understood the simple reality that labor rises and falls in price as a function of availability.

As Wikipedia notes: "In 1969, Chávez and members of the UFW marched through the Imperial and Coachella Valley to the border of Mexico to protest growers' use of illegal aliens as temporary replacement workers during a strike. Joining him on the march were both the Reverend Ralph Abernathy and U.S. Senator Walter Mondale. Chávez and the UFW would often report suspected illegal aliens who served as temporary replacement workers as well as who refused to unionize to the INS."

Working Americans have always known this simple equation: More workers, lower wages. Fewer workers, higher wages.

But you worship corporations so much you can't get yourself to go after them.

My question to you. Why did Bush stop going after illegal employers?

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

The hiring crimes of Illegal Employers are being ignored by the law, and rewarded by the economic systems of the nation.

Forum List

Back