Another Liberal False Narrative (LIE) Exposed

I cant believe liberals believe these guys. Even after being shown to be democrat party hacks and bigly liars

They try to rattle us with fake news, we've caught on, now we just get out the popcorn and watch Trump make them look completely stupid.

all Trump has to do is shit on the street and his Trumpbots grab a spoon and fight for the peanuts ...

I find that lots of people here gobble up bullshit stories if it will buttress their narrative.

all Trump has to do is shit on the street and his Trumpbots grab a spoon and fight for the peanuts ...
Speaking of 'shit on the street', did the idiots/DNC who dumped shit on the street in GA ever pay for the cleanup?

DNC%20bus_1476881383019_48328577_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Last edited:
I never had a problem with the thought of the kids getting clearance. At least Trump asked for it (or so I thought at the time).

This as compared to Hillary and her staff not getting clearance for Hillary's housekeeper to print out emails for them.

:lol:

I still can't get over that one. The maid. National Security. What could possibly go wrong?

You libs just got BUSTED lying again about Trump because you're still butthurt Hillary lost.... You mad brau?!

:lmao:

I never had a problem with the thought of the kids getting clearance. At least Trump asked for it (or so I thought at the time).

This as compared to Hillary and her staff not getting clearance for Hillary's housekeeper to print out emails for them.

:lol:

I still can't get over that one. The maid. National Security. What could possibly go wrong?

because you're a dope-ette

theres a statute against nepotism

:lol: I still can't get over that one. The maid. National Security. What could possibly go wrong?

You libs just got BUSTED lying again about Trump because you're still butthurt Hillary lost.... You mad brau?!

:lmao:

I didn't vote for Clinton ..

write that down and study it so I won't have to tell you another 100 times

I didn't vote for Clinton .. - write that down and study it so I won't have to tell you another 100 times
I don't give a damn. Write that down so I don't have to hear it anymore.

And that has nothing to do with the fact that....

Libs just got BUSTED lying their ass off / passing on lies about Trump because they are still butthurt that she was REJECTED...AGAIN...by America. You mad, brau?! :p

Here is the original source.

President-elect Donald Trump is potentially seeking top secret security clearances for his children, sources tell CBS News.

The Trump team has asked the White House to explore the possibility of getting his children the top secret security clearances. Logistically, the children would need to be designated by the current White House as national security advisers to their father to receive top secret clearances. However, once Mr. Trump becomes president, he would be able to put in the request himself.

Trump team seeks top-secret security clearances for Trump's children

Exploring the possibility is not asking for it.

Sneaky Groper Elect fools the rubes again. "I'm outraged I tells ya! Outraged"

Here's a group photo Huma took of Hillary and everyone
she shared her classified with who don't have security
clearances.

:p

Here is the original source - CBS News.

CBS? One of the 'All-In' 'Butthurt' Media.... :p

And now here's the truth:

"I am not trying to get "top level security clearance" for my children. This was a typically false news story.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 16, 2016"

Forum List

Back