Another lib saved by hydroxychloroquine

Not every human reacts the same to a drug administered.
That doesnt seem to be the case with hydroxychloroquine. I havent heard of a single person it didnt help. Even people who died were helped by this drug, but the problem was they didnt get on it soon enough. Those who immediately get on it are in drastically better shape than those who dont.
Then maybe you should do some research:
You should ask your doctor. I bet he doesnt do your google search to form his opinion.
Doctors are like any human and do not know everything in the world that is why they use reference book, just like lawyers don't memorize every law they just know where to go to get information concerning a previous case that will help them with a current case.
If YOU ask YOUR doctor, i guaran-fucking-tee he is going to recommend it. You can post any politically slanted article you want, but at the end of the day the medical professionals are suggesting that their patients use it.
I told my doc and she stated to do what I thought was best.
Since when do doctors tell their patients to do what they think is best? :laugh:
Since they know that is what I will do no matter what they tell me. She knows me well.
So you got coronavirus and then had a discussion with your doctor, at which point she told you to do what you feel is best? Im not buying your story.

That's certainly true. But giving the people hope when the doctor gives the death sentence of a corona virus diagnosis is important.

I managed to beat the virus at home with no doctors involved and no drugs from a president.

Oh! So its not as bad as the democrats want us to believe! Good to know.

If a person can just treat themselves at home, why are they claiming the hospitals are being overrun?
There was no need to go to a hospital since I wasn't dying. If you want to die go to hospital there are more diseases there than anywhere else you will encounter.

That is true. I won't go to the hospital if I get sick, either, I'm not getting put on a ventilator.......those things are more harmful than helpful.

If I were to come down with a case of the Covids , I'd get my doctor to call in a scrip for the Trump drug. A miracle medicine that rescues people from certain death for only 37 cents a pill.

Some doctors won't prescribe it, I've heard.

That's certainly true. But giving the people hope when the doctor gives the death sentence of a corona virus diagnosis is important.

I managed to beat the virus at home with no doctors involved and no drugs from a president.

If a person can just treat themselves at home, why are they claiming the hospitals are being overrun?
The doctors are claiming they are being overloaded because they are. Not every human has the genetic variation for the body to recognize the infections and act accordingly...Why when the plague was killing people did it not kill everyone in a given area?

Because, just like every other virus, it doesn't infect everyone, some people have stronger immune systems.
Like some people are allergic to things while others aren’t! Wow, you now know we ain’t all equal after birth! Look at you

Yeah.....I see what you mean.....(chuckle, chuckle)

The doctors are claiming they are being overloaded because they are. Not every human has the genetic variation for the body to recognize the infections and act accordingly...Why when the plague was killing people did it not kill everyone in a given area?
Most doctors and nurses use it in low doses so they don't get corona. Please don't use it, if you need it.

Most doctors and nurses use it in low doses so they don't get corona. Please don't use it, if you need it.

Many world leaders take it as well as a prophylactic against the corona. President Bukele of the Tremendous Republic of El Salvador admitted as much.

Forum List

Back