Another Left-Wing Assassination Attempt Against A GOP Politician

You have to be a real piece of whale shit to mail powder to anyone, much less an elected official.

I don’t care what your ideology is, its an act of terrorism.
And yet you support it when it comes to Leftists.

What part of “I don’t care what your ideology is” was confusing???
You come off as a "Conservative" yet support the far Left DemoCRAP agenda 100%. That makes you an hypocrite.

Really. If I supported the “far left DemoCRAP agenda 100%”, I would not be able to come off as conservative.

See how that works?
If you were truly a Conservative, you would run away from the Democrap party like the plague that it is.

The only person calling me a conservative is you.

I lean conservative, but am closer to the center. I’m a Blue Dog/ JFK Democrat, who doesn’t support most progressive initiatives.

Kindly bookmark this post so we do not have to go over this yet again.
But the center keeps moving Left.

At the end of the day, as the politics continue to shift left like it has done for about a century, you will end up embracing the most radical Left wing ideology that exists.

You have to be a real piece of whale shit to mail powder to anyone, much less an elected official.

You come off as a "Conservative" yet support the far Left DemoCRAP agenda 100%. That makes you an hypocrite.

Really. If I supported the “far left DemoCRAP agenda 100%”, I would not be able to come off as conservative.

See how that works?
If you were truly a Conservative, you would run away from the Democrap party like the plague that it is.

I lean conservative, but am closer to the center. I’m a Blue Dog/ JFK Democrat, who doesn’t support most progressive initiatives.

No such thing as a "blue dog" Democrat. They're all lapdogs for the Regressive Left.

See how that works?

No such thing as a "blue dog" Democrat. They're all lapdogs for the Regressive Left.
There will always be a dead horse to beat for the press to blame all our problems on.

If the GOP goes away altogether, it will be "blue dog' democrats.

The chimps will begin to eat themselves.

There is no way to stop it.

See how that works?

At the end of the day, as the politics continue to shift left like it has done for about a century, you will end up embracing the most radical Left wing ideology that exists.

See how that works?

Not going to quibble over this. Want to discuss it, start another thread on that topic.

This thread is about the reprobate who sent Sen Paul a letter with white powder. Whoever that terrorist is, he/she needs to be made an example of.

See how that works?

See how that works?

Not going to quibble over this. Want to discuss it, start another thread on that topic.

This thread is about the reprobate who sent Sen Paul a letter with white powder. Whoever that terrorist is, he/she needs to be made an example of.
That is a social justice warrior trying to eradicate the evil slave owning Rand.

You sir are a racist!

Get with the times before you get cancelled and lose your job.

See how that works?

See how that works?

That is a social justice warrior trying to eradicate the evil slave owning Rand.

You sir are a racist!

Get with the times before you get cancelled and lose your job.

That’s ok, anything but “Late for dinner” ;)

pJ Media?neil/2021/05/25/assassination-attempt-white-powder-package-to-rand-paul-threatens-to-finish-what-your-neighbor-started-n1449497']Assassination Attempt? [/I][/B]
White Powder Package to Rand Paul Threatens to 'Finish What Your Neighbor Started'

Years after leftists celebrated the neighbor who tackled Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), cracking his ribs and giving him pneumonia, the senator still faces death threats and may have just survived an assassination attempt. The FBI and Capitol Police are investigating a suspicious package containing white powder that an unknown suspect mailed to Paul’s home in Kentucky.

View attachment 493893
'There is nothing to see here. Paul
didn't even get shot like Scalise did.'

PJ Media? I think Rand is one of those guys that everyone wants to beat up.
Why?....

Because he's a twerp.
Your a piece of shit . Ignored.

I predict the Democrats (Mad Max et al...) will incite an assassination attempt on President Trump before 2024, which may be the only way they they can stop him...except for another massive election fraud steal.

Forum List

Back