Another Isolated Incident

i am surprised Bush was not stoned via bricks and notes after he and paulson gave the trillion dollars to the banks in one stroke of a pen....in about a 24 hour period...

yet here we are with a bill that actually helps people, that costs a trillion dollars, BUT IN 10 YEARS, and these suckers are terrorizing congress for that?

priorities seem mixed up a bit, no?

Not to mention it's paid for... I can't believe all these kool-aid drinking liars who claim the CBO made a $138 billion dollar mistake.

i am surprised Bush was not stoned via bricks and notes after he and paulson gave the trillion dollars to the banks in one stroke of a pen....in about a 24 hour period...

yet here we are with a bill that actually helps people, that costs a trillion dollars, BUT IN 10 YEARS, and these suckers are terrorizing congress for that?

I realize that pointing out the truth makes you disappear like a vampire.
In fact, Bush loaned the banks that much. Most of it has been repaid already. And it was a one time thing.
Obamacare is a trillion dollars--and the number will surely be higher--about every 5 years. ANd set to grow, imposing a clear tax burden on the productive. It helps people go from private insurance to public assistance. Is that what you meant to write? Because there is hardly anyone who will be better off as a result of this monstrosity.

lol ...

Good to see that you are fine with people following the lead of the terrorists shortly after 9/11 by sending mystery packages with white powder and death threats to Congressmen.

You stay classy, RGS

:thup:

the lead of the terrorist ?...and what the terrorist would that be ?

The lead of the gov't officials pretending to be terrorists who sent packages with white powder in them and death threats to Congressmen in the days after the government blew up the Twin Towers.

Is that more eots friendly?

By "The lead of the gov't officials pretending to be terrorists", are you referring to the "Rogue Element"?

Not to mention it's paid for... I can't believe all these kool-aid drinking liars who claim the CBO made a $138 billion dollar mistake.

Who funds health care reform? - Video - Business News

You think so?

Do you realize that as costs go up... and they will... Congress will have the power to modify the tax basis of this plan and well, there will be no way for us to stop them from increasing say the Medicare tax on all of us, say from 1.45% to 5% or adding other taxes to cover it.

The Democrats have been talking about doing this for years in order to save Social Security and now they have created another monster that they are going to have the right to nurture in just that manner.

We will have no recourse to stop it... as it is evident that the ballot box does not worry Congress one damned bit.

Today it is the "wealthy" tomorrow it will be you.

Immie

You think so?

Do you realize that as costs go up... and they will... Congress will have the power to modify the tax basis of this plan and well, there will be no way for us to stop them from increasing say the Medicare tax on all of us, say from 1.45% to 5% or adding other taxes to cover it.

The Democrats have been talking about doing this for years in order to save Social Security and now they have created another monster that they are going to have the right to nurture in just that manner.

We will have no recourse to stop it... as it is evident that the ballot box does not worry Congress one damned bit.

Today it is the "wealthy" tomorrow it will be you.

Immie

Well Immie, how do you recommend we rectify the Medicare crisis? In another thread you just linked me to potential $30T in future liabilities. This is not because of the evil fascist democrats or any of that noise, it's simply because of johnny-live-a-lots who are living far longer than expected at the programs inception.

When Medicare and SS were conceived, it was expected that most people would never draw from it, or draw from it for a short time only. Now we've got beneficiaries living 10, 20, 30 years or more into their benefit period. That's why it's in deep shit (Worth mentioning, these programs are not losing money yet, but it's easy to see where it's going).

So, we must raise the taxes, increase the benefit age (which I support), or some combination of the two. There's no other way to change it, without breaking the promise to the people who have paid into it their entire lives.

The plan aims to slow the increase in healthcare costs in a variety of ways, most notably getting people seen by a doctor faster. Waiting it out turns a $15 antibiotic into a week in the hospital; A huge part of our problem is realized right there.

Maybe it will work, maybe not, but we know that continuing as we were prior would eventually collapse the system.

This time it's ...

*spins the wheel o' isolated incidents*

... a package with white powder and a letter telling him to "drop dead" sent to Congressman Andrew Weiner.

Authorities are investigating a package with white powder and an angry letter that referenced the health care legislation that was sent to Congressman Weiner's Kew Gardens office today.

The letter said the Congressman should "drop dead" and complained about the historic health care legislation passed by Congress this week.

"DROP DEAD": White Powder Package Sent to Weiner's Office | NBC New York

This shit needs to stop.

day late and dollar short, the white "powder" was wisked away and tested. found to be harmless and . Weiner is still alive can we call you a ambalaaaaaaaaance now sir?

Weren't you all INSISTING that this bill was wanted by everyone and that no bad things would come from passing it? Sounds to me like a LOT of people are beyond mad.

If the Courts do not fix this I am not going to say they will stay peaceful.

If we just look away, maybe the tantrums will stop.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpSfThUv_pc]YouTube - Why waste a temper tantrum if nobody is around to see it????[/ame]

speaking of bricks with notes.. did you see that brick and note on propaganda tv.. note,, neat as a pin, not a wrinkle meticulously applied to said brick, not at all what one would expect to see if said brick with said note had actually sailed through a plate glass window.. you guys need to hire james cameron to set the scene.

Weren't you all INSISTING that this bill was wanted by everyone and that no bad things would come from passing it? Sounds to me like a LOT of people are beyond mad.

Fuck you and your threats you traitor

If we just look away, maybe the tantrums will stop.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpSfThUv_pc]YouTube - Why waste a temper tantrum if nobody is around to see it????[/ame]

Cool, howard dean baby movies!

I find it interesting that anyone mentions what happened with the bank bailouts in a thread about threats against congresscritters.... however, I'll play along..... just this once.....

If the banks had not been bailed out (and believe me, I loathed the bank bailout) .... what do you think would have happened when they collapsed? The entire fucking country - even you - would have lost everything - overnight.... every single American would have been in the shit. And I don't mean the shit we are in right now..... it would have meant total economic wipeout for everyone. Try to be logical, Care. You're smarter than this.

Fuck you and your threats you traitor

tsk tsk tsk tm is having a meltdown and dissolving the civil the loons lust for.. :lol::lol::lol:

This time it's ...

... a package with white powder and a letter telling him to "drop dead" sent to Congressman Andrew Weiner.

Authorities are investigating a package with white powder and an angry letter that referenced the health care legislation that was sent to Congressman Weiner's Kew Gardens office today.

The letter said the Congressman should "drop dead" and complained about the historic health care legislation passed by Congress this week.

This shit needs to stop.

day late and dollar short, the white "powder" was wisked away and tested. found to be harmless and . Weiner is still alive can we call you a ambalaaaaaaaaance now sir?

:cuckoo:

So if I was to point a very realistic plastic water gun at the President, I would receive an apology from the secret service for tackling me once the gun was determined to be a fake?

This time it's ...

This shit needs to stop.

So if I was to point a very realistic plastic water gun at the President, I would receive an apology from the secret service for tackling me once the gun was determined to be a fake?
I'd be happy to provide you the water pistol to try it.

I find it interesting that anyone mentions what happened with the bank bailouts in a thread about threats against congresscritters.... however, I'll play along..... just this once.....

If the banks had not been bailed out (and believe me, I loathed the bank bailout) .... what do you think would have happened when they collapsed? The entire fucking country - even you - would have lost everything - overnight.... every single American would have been in the shit. And I don't mean the shit we are in right now..... it would have meant total economic wipeout for everyone. Try to be logical, Care. You're smarter than this.

You do realize that it was HATED by the right and the tea partiers right, they continue to blame Obama for the bailout.

I was pro bailout but I do wish Paulson had put in a few stipulations
on the cash he gave these assholes. The Dems tried to get them to do it but they wanted the banks to get it pretty much without entanglements. We could have made them PAY bigtime for the money but NOOOOOOO. Remember what was said when it first happened. "I guess we are all kensyeans now"

This time it's ...

This shit needs to stop.

if cow shit was butter we could remove your churn

------------------------------

I can't believe there's many who would go the violent route. Those responsible for public safety and the armed forces aren't going to stand for that.

You do realize that it was HATED by the right and the tea partiers right, they continue to blame Obama for the bailout.

I was pro bailout but I do wish Paulson had put in a few stipulations
on the cash he gave these assholes. The Dems tried to get them to do it but they wanted the banks to get it pretty much without entanglements. We could have made them PAY bigtime for the money but NOOOOOOO. Remember what was said when it first happened. "I guess we are all kensyeans now"

I don't care who 'hated' it, you dumbass. Unlike you, I don't get my talking points and opinions from the media. Besides, I thought the lefties claim the tea parties only came into existence after Obama came into office - that they're all racists because none of them ever objected to Bush. You fucking idiot. You shot down your own damned claims.

You lie.

Last edited:

thats fine, terrorist. you can be dealt with too. Go ask Randy Weaver. This violent conservative bullshit will get kicked off into the yard before it's drug into the house. You can bet on that.

Forum List

Back