Another Isolated Incident

Article 15

Dr. House slayer
Jul 4, 2008
This time it's ...

*spins the wheel o' isolated incidents*

... a package with white powder and a letter telling him to "drop dead" sent to Congressman Andrew Weiner.

Authorities are investigating a package with white powder and an angry letter that referenced the health care legislation that was sent to Congressman Weiner's Kew Gardens office today.

The letter said the Congressman should "drop dead" and complained about the historic health care legislation passed by Congress this week.

"DROP DEAD": White Powder Package Sent to Weiner's Office | NBC New York

This shit needs to stop.

Weren't you all INSISTING that this bill was wanted by everyone and that no bad things would come from passing it? Sounds to me like a LOT of people are beyond mad.

If the Courts do not fix this I am not going to say they will stay peaceful.

Weren't you all INSISTING that this bill was wanted by everyone and that no bad things would come from passing it? Sounds to me like a LOT of people are beyond mad.

No, we weren't insisting that.

Put that strawman out into the field where it belongs, k?

You RETARDS have pushed the biggest take over of our rights in decades and are JUST now realizing there are consequences to it? Grow up.

You RETARDS have pushed the biggest take over of our rights in decades and are JUST now realizing there are consequences to it? Grow up.

lol ...

Good to see that you are fine with people following the lead of the terrorists shortly after 9/11 by sending mystery packages with white powder and death threats to Congressmen.

You stay classy, RGS

:thup:

lol ...

Good to see that you are fine with people following the lead of the terrorists shortly after 9/11 by sending mystery packages with white powder and death threats to Congressmen.

You stay classy, RGS

the lead of the terrorist ?...and what the terrorist would that be ?

lol ...

You stay classy, RGS

The lead of the gov't officials pretending to be terrorists who sent packages with white powder in them and death threats to Congressmen in the days after the government blew up the Twin Towers.

Is that more eots friendly?

:eek: Well if some right wing lunatics are mad, it means the health care reform is bad.
I change my mind completely.

:eek: Well if some right wing lunatics are mad, it means the health care reform is bad.
Its about time.

Its about time.

:lol:

I think it might help with these people who are threatening congressmen they should at least get their facts straight. Bitch about taxes all day, but don't spout the crap about not being able to choose your doctor.

Its about time.

:lol:

I think it might help with these people who are threatening congressmen they should at least get their facts straight. Bitch about taxes all day, but don't spout the crap about not being able to choose your doctor.

Right.
BEcause under Obamacare you won't get a fucking doctor because they will all be too busy or will have quit.
You'll get Nurse Ratchet and an aspirin. If you're lucky.

lol ...

You stay classy, RGS

The lead of the gov't officials pretending to be terrorists who sent packages with white powder in them and death threats to Congressmen in the days after the government blew up the Twin Towers.

Is that more eots friendly?

it is closer to the facts

When one party pisses off the majority of American by ignoring their voice, some of those Americans are gonna react badly. I suggest that the left learn to live with it. You reap what you sow and all that.

isolated things done by mad men/women....hardly an issue to call partisan...any arrested and convicted should be treated like anyone else....no more no less
A voice of reason. :clap2::clap2:

It would be good to see both Republican and Democrat politicians address the violence of messages they receive and no matter who is being threatened, it's always wrong. President Obama should restrain himself with statements such as, "Bring it on!" Reminders should be given that elections have consequences and the time and place to express one's feelings in results is the ballot box.

People should be encouraged to make their opinions known before their representatives vote on issues, but once concluded their recourse is voting.

i think the hard economic times have driven people to extremes...esp those who see their lifestyles slipping away...lots of angry people who want someone to blame

i am surprised Bush was not stoned via bricks and notes after he and paulson gave the trillion dollars to the banks in one stroke of a pen....in about a 24 hour period...

yet here we are with a bill that actually helps people, that costs a trillion dollars, BUT IN 10 YEARS, and these suckers are terrorizing congress for that?

priorities seem mixed up a bit, no?

i am surprised Bush was not stoned via bricks and notes after he and paulson gave the trillion dollars to the banks in one stroke of a pen....in about a 24 hour period...

yet here we are with a bill that actually helps people, that costs a trillion dollars, BUT IN 10 YEARS, and these suckers are terrorizing congress for that?

priorities seem mixed up a bit, no?
Yep.

Forum List

Back