Another in the endless list of promises the impeached president trump will fail to keep.

time trump.jpg

Another in the endless list of promises the impeached president trump will fail to keep.

That would be a sweet deal. He could go back chasing whores, cheating on his wives and building or taking bankruptcy on hotels.

Uhh... As far as I can tell he's actually done more on his platform he ran on than any other president that I can remember.

Sure he has. Built that wall?..Did Mexico pay for that?..maybe they used their credit card. Do we have "beautiful healthcare" at a fraction of the cost?..No?..OK. Let's see, "Drain the Swamp?...that he helped build??...No....Is he so busy that he didn't have time for golf??...ah..you know where I'm going with this. Got a hundred of these. From the "tax cut" to his tariff war on China, smoke and mirrors.

Sure he has. Built that wall?..Did Mexico pay for that?..maybe they used their credit card. Do we have "beautiful healthcare" at a fraction of the cost?..No?..OK. Let's see, "Drain the Swamp?...that he helped build??...No....Is he so busy that he didn't have time for golf??...ah..you know where I'm going with this. Got a hundred of these. From the "tax cut" to his tariff war on China, smoke and mirrors.
I didn't say he did everything he said he was going to do... I said he's done more of his platform than I can remember any other president doing.

Seriously... Go look at past presidents platforms, look at what they did while in office... And do the same for Trump.

I didn't say he did everything he said he was going to do... I said he's done more of his platform than I can remember any other president doing.

Seriously... Go look at past presidents platforms, look at what they did while in office... And do the same for Trump.

As in what? I don't care about what other Presidents promised. Trump is President. What has he actually accomplished? Outside of the Prison Reform Act..which wasn't his idea.

As in what? I don't care about what other Presidents promised. Trump is President. What has he actually accomplished? Outside of the Prison Reform Act..which wasn't his idea.
You know what he has accomplished and it will serve no purpose to tell you because that is what you want. Then, like all of you filthy liars, you will just spew more hateful bullshit. proven, documented, and unimpeachable.

You know what he has accomplished and it will serve no purpose to tell you because that is what you want. Then, like all of you filthy liars, you will just spew more hateful bullshit. proven, documented, and unimpeachable.

List them. And don't go to Trump's campaign site for them. As a faithful supporter and true believer, tell me why you support Donald Trump. What is it that you think he has accomplished?

Uhh... As far as I can tell he's actually done more on his platform he ran on than any other president that I can remember.

Trump built 3 miles of wall.

No Mexico didn't pay for it. The people in our military and we tax payers paid for it.

trump took money from the military to build 3 miles of wall.

List them. And don't go to Trump's campaign site for them. As a faithful supporter and true believer, tell me why you support Donald Trump. What is it that you think he has accomplished?
Classic and predictable as always. You shills suck.

progressive shill ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump

New Topics

Forum List

Back