Another illegal Obama scheme exposed. DACA ruled unconstitutional.

Plugs is cute when they tell him to "go scream at MAGA Republicans!!"

You know he's got a fully loaded diaper, and he has no idea what year it is but off he goes to tell us he swam across the river in Scranton when he was a kid and knows what it's like to be an immigrant.

Somebody give him a 10-year old with pony tails.

DACA was NEVER Constitutional / legal, and the fact that it has taken Judges THIS long to figure that out and rule as such is an embarrassment to our Judicial System and a testament to the Un-Constitutional and criminally partisan act of legislating from the Oval Office and the bench for which Democrats are responsible!

Last edited:
DACA was NEVER Constitutional / legal, and the fact that it has taken Judges THIS long to figure that out and rule as such is an embarrassment to our Judicial System and a testament to the Un-Constitutional and criminally partisan act of legislating from the Oval Office and the bench for which Democrats are responsible!
I knew it was unconstitutional the minute Obama created it.

No more DACA kids allowed. About time.

I found the following paragraph interesting:

In a statement, the president called the decision "unlawful" and urged Congress to make permanent legislative protections to help more than 600,000 immigrants currently protected by DACA.

That's basically the same thing that Trump did. He called the decision unlawful and was hoping that Congress would fix it. Trump was even willing to trade the DACA stuff and immigration reform for building the wall. Democrats refused. They refuse everything and anything that would close the borders.

I knew it was unconstitutional the minute Obama created it.
Everyone with a brain did.

Many went along with it because that is what they wanted, was part of their partisan agenda, Constitution be damned.

That is why Drmocrats and radical leftists lost their minds, threatened USSC Justices, incited another assassination attempt, and became domestic terrorists perpetrating firebombings - despite KNOWING the decision on RvW was Constitutional it was not what they WANTED.

I found the following paragraph interesting:

In a statement, the president called the decision "unlawful" and urged Congress to make permanent legislative protections to help more than 600,000 immigrants currently protected by DACA.

That's basically the same thing that Trump did. He called the decision unlawful and was hoping that Congress would fix it. Trump was even willing to trade the DACA stuff and immigration reform for building the wall. Democrats refused. They refuse everything and anything that would close the borders.
And the likelihood of a GOP congress doing that is nil.

Now with a Dem House and a Senate that has enough Dems to get rid of the filibuster...yea...it gets passed.

He did too. He said that before he did it.

Buh-BAM!

DropMic.jpg

:clap:

A loss for the good guys.
It was unConstitutional and a President was slapped for exceeding his limits of power, that is a win for the good of the country. Presidents need to be reigned in on Executive Orders for the good of the country. The House and the Senate have Democratic Party majorities, if they work to make it a law, that is fine by me, it will be done with in the limits of our Constitution.

It was unConstitutional and a President was slapped for exceeding his limits of power, that is a win for the good of the country. Presidents need to be reigned in on Executive Orders for the good of the country. The House and the Senate have Democratic Party majorities, if they work to make it a law, that is fine by me, it will be done with in the limits of our Constitution.

I can get behind their working to codify it.... executive orders are not something we should be relying on.

Of course, in a case such as this to where someone who has never been to Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador, etc.. is supposed to be deported back to a county they have never been in seems like something a less-than-great nation would do.

I guess that really crystalizes the differences in the parties and those who vote for those parties.... the blood thirsty right vs. the compassionate left.

DACA was created in a 2012 memorandum issued by former Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano. The program does not grant legal immigration status to its beneficiaries, but it does protect them from deportation and allows them to apply for work permits and a Social Security number.

These protections and benefits are provided in two-year renewable intervals.

To qualify for DACA, a person must have arrived in the U.S. before their 16th birthday and before June 15, 2007. Immigrants are ineligible for the program if they have been convicted of a felony, a significant misdemeanor like domestic violence or sexual abuse, or three or more misdemeanor offenses. They also cannot be deemed a threat to national security or public safety.

New Topics

Forum List

Back