Another il conceived Biden scheme: “Free” in home Covid tests.

Yea, I do. Think everyone is like you with their head up Tramp's ass?

Go play with your voodoo doll, pinhead.
you know who died and how they died? YOu must think me ignorant, but it's not the case. See I don't align with your cons. They are red flagged here. You wish to suppress real information, I know.

I am not invested in Biden at all. Nor do I follow and worship party leadership and ideology like republicans do. I don't go to stupid political rallies and wear dumb red hats with my favorite politician's name on it. I don't rush the capitol building and fight with cops because Biden tells me to. I just state the facts as I see them and the truth is, even if Biden did nothing but sleep every day he would have accomplished more on the covid front than Trump. Trump went on a mass campaign to downplay the virus and spread misinformation till the day he left office. Trump literally encouraged ppl to get covid. That's why nearly every covid death are from unvaccinated republicans. All of that is on him. To even bring up Biden is laughable at this point.

What I'm about to state are the simple facts. Biden enacted a federal vaccine mandate. He's handing out free N95s and free at home covid tests to every american, this month. There is absolutely no shortage of vaccines which is why we have over 200 million americans fully vaccinated. There are even enough vaccines for every child aged 5-11 now. The vaccines make it 93% less likely you'll die of covid. All those dead ppl you keep on hearing about in the news? Nearly all are republicans refusing to get the vaccine. Those are the facts. The pandemic is continuing at full speed because of the right wing, 50% of which, think Biden instigated the Jan 6 riots and not Trump. Biden can be blamed for many things, but right wing stupidity isn't one of them.

Did you order your Joe Biden Signature Edition crack pipe?

I am not invested in Biden at all. Nor do I follow and worship party leadership and ideology like republicans do. I don't go to stupid political rallies and wear dumb red hats with my favorite politician's name on it. I don't rush the capitol building and fight with cops because Biden tells me to. I just state the facts as I see them and the truth is, even if Biden did nothing but sleep every day he would have accomplished more on the covid front than Trump. Trump went on a mass campaign to downplay the virus and spread misinformation till the day he left office. Trump literally encouraged ppl to get covid. That's why nearly every covid death are from unvaccinated republicans. All of that is on him. To even bring up Biden is laughable at this point.

What I'm about to state are the simple facts. Biden enacted a federal vaccine mandate. He's handing out free N95s and free at home covid tests to every american, this month. There is absolutely no shortage of vaccines which is why we have over 200 million americans fully vaccinated. There are even enough vaccines for every child aged 5-11 now. The vaccines make it 93% less likely you'll die of covid. All those dead ppl you keep on hearing about in the news? Nearly all are republicans refusing to get the vaccine. Those are the facts. The pandemic is continuing at full speed because of the right wing, 50% of which, think Biden instigated the Jan 6 riots and not Trump. Biden can be blamed for many things, but right wing stupidity isn't one of them.

The least likely people to be vaccinated in this country are blacks and hispanics.

Only half of the black population is vaccinated, so when you're talking about denying unvaccinated people healthcare and other basic services, we KNOW what you really mean.

1644612096878.png

What do my feelings about the right wing have anything to do with me being "invested" in Biden? Care to explain that mental hurdle for me?

i've seen that article, and it makes my case perfectly for me. Look at the sheer amount of skyrocketing death and hospitalization from july till december from unvaxxed idiots compared to the fully vaccinated that are barely affected when it comes to fatalities. Yes, these are the facts that matter. I completely agree with you. Blaming Biden for covid deaths is about as silly as a child who blames his parents for allowing him to be sick when he refuses repeatedly to wear a coat or pants to play in the snow. There is zero personal accountability in this post.
Blah blah blah, lets continue to ignore that all those measures had no impact and your entire premise was bullshit.

but you voted for doubling gas pump prices. why?

Didn't you know that would cause price of goods to increase across the board? or are you saying you're stupid. maliciously stupid?
How many gallons of Kool-Aid did you drink?!

^^^^ The typical responses you get when republicans can't argue over facts and have nothing left to say.

The least likely people to be vaccinated in this country are blacks and hispanics.

Only half of the black population is vaccinated, so when you're talking about denying unvaccinated people healthcare and other basic services, we KNOW what you really mean.

View attachment 600094

The more updated version of this kaizer chart (up to jan 31) shows asians at 83%, hispanics at 62%, whites at 61% and blacks at 55%. Whites are vaccinating at the lowest rate among all 4 groups of ppl, so it's actually whites and blacks who are the least likely to be vaccinated. Thank you for playing. Game over.

Blah blah blah, lets continue to ignore that all those measures had no impact and your entire premise was bullshit.

How can a measure have any effect if you intentionally ignore it? LMAO If you don't vaccinate, don't social distance, don't wear masks, you end up where we are now, but let's continue to ignore this one salient fact in order to play more politics.

Last edited:
How can a measure have any effect if you intentionally ignore it? LMAO If you don't vaccinate, don't social distance, don't wear masks, you end up where we are now, but let's continue to ignore this one salient fact in order to play more politics.
Oh, so now we are admitting he has done nothing.

But you STILL want to give him credit.

:dig:

Now it is not results that matter, just rhetoric.

How asinine.

I admit nothing to a Tramp asseater.
You just admitted you are a lying sack of shit by saying you can't back up your bullshit lies.

Oh, and see a professional about your obsession with eating Trump's ass, weirdo.

Looks like Obama was correct about Biden being able to screw up anything he touches. He announces this plan and says it will be implemented in 4 days. He gave insurers no notice to get set up for this, so to start with it may take 6 months for people to get reimbursed.

And where does Biden get the unilateral authority to dictate what private insurance companies are required to cover?

The government can regulate the insurance industry. States do this all the time.

You just admitted you are a lying sack of shit by saying you can't back up your bullshit lies.

Oh, and see a professional about your obsession with eating Trump's ass, weirdo.

You are the lying sack of shit. Trump supporters have to lie because they can't tell the truth.

Still mad over home Covid tests, Trump asseater?

Or have you moved onto something else to obsess over.

That seems smart, if you are not feeling good you can test your self at home incase it is the virus, Not go out & give it to your friends & family. PS what's the deal on crack pipes???

That seems smart, if you are not feeling good you can test your self at home incase it is the virus, Not go out & give it to your friends & family. PS what's the deal on crack pipes???
Trump's asseaters are claiming that Biden is giving out free crack pipes, which is another crock of shit spewed by the hysterical MAGA crowd.

The entire cult is out to lunch.

Forum List

Back