Another Idiot Democratic Congresswoman...

Mueller will get him soon enough, and I'd hate to have him claim insanity.

Zoe Lofgren calls for Trump to get mental exam

Why do the Democrats even draft bills? I wish someone in Congress would grow some balls for once and tell these Democrats that they shouldn't be drafting such stupid bills that will cost the taxpayers' money.

Psychiatrists have been talking about his mental illness for years. I have too. So has Jeb Bush I believe.

What's mental illness got to do with political parties? Hm?

Why do the Democrats even draft bills? I wish someone in Congress would grow some balls for once and tell these Democrats that they shouldn't be drafting such stupid bills that will cost the taxpayers' money.

Psychiatrists have been talking about his mental illness for years. I have too. So has Jeb Bush I believe.

Yes, Jeb Bush, the biggest pansy of all the nominees.

Yes, Jeb Bush, the biggest pansy of all the nominees.

That's uh ---- not an answer is it.

Wassamatta? Afraid? :gay:

Damn! That is one fugly woman!
Next time give a warning!

Again --- how is her appearance relevant here?

Lemme guess ---- same nonanswer....
I have an aversion to people who don't take pride in their appearance or health.
What kind of message is she sending to her constituents?
Stuff your mouth?

I have an aversion to people who don't take pride in their appearance or health.
Stuff your mouth?

Whelp, I was right. No answer.

Gotta learn the difference between "Congress" and "beauty contests". The former is a government body where elected representatives legislate on behalf of their constituents. The latter is a flesh market where Donald T. Rump lurks in the dressing room and selects who will be honored with "Miss Piggy".

Subtle difference.

Stuff your mouth?

Gotta learn the difference between "Congress" and "beauty contests". The former is a government body where elected representatives legislate on behalf of their constituents. The latter is a flesh market where Donald T. Rump lurks in the dressing room and selects who will be honored with "Miss Piggy".

Subtle difference.
I fully understand the difference between genetic metabolism and lack of self-control.

Stuff your mouth?

Subtle difference.
I fully understand the difference between genetic metabolism and lack of self-control.

Sorry to hear that. Perhaps you can get a transplant.

Stuff your mouth?

Subtle difference.

Perhaps you find lack of self-control attractive.

Stuff your mouth?

Subtle difference.

No thank you, I don't swing that way. Not that there's anything wrong with that....

Stuff your mouth?

Subtle difference.

No thank you, I don't swing that way. Not that there's anything wrong with that....
There comes a point where carbs are no longer your friend.

Forum List

Back