What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Idiot Democratic Congresswoman...

Penelope

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Mueller will get him soon enough, and I'd hate to have him claim insanity.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Reaction score
He is sick and this country deserves answers

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Not even Mewler is taking the "Putin hacked the election" seriously anymore

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Zoe Lofgren calls for Trump to get mental exam

Why do the Democrats even draft bills? I wish someone in Congress would grow some balls for once and tell these Democrats that they shouldn't be drafting such stupid bills that will cost the taxpayers' money.

Psychiatrists have been talking about his mental illness for years. I have too. So has Jeb Bush I believe.

What's mental illness got to do with political parties? Hm?

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Mueller will get him soon enough, and I'd hate to have him claim insanity.

Good point. He could.

I doubt he would though. Not his style to ever actually take responsibility for anything.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
Slashsnake

Slashsnake

VIP Member
Reaction score

Why do the Democrats even draft bills? I wish someone in Congress would grow some balls for once and tell these Democrats that they shouldn't be drafting such stupid bills that will cost the taxpayers' money.

Psychiatrists have been talking about his mental illness for years. I have too. So has Jeb Bush I believe.

Yes, Jeb Bush, the biggest pansy of all the nominees.

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Yes, Jeb Bush, the biggest pansy of all the nominees.

That's uh ---- not an answer is it.

Wassamatta? Afraid? :gay:

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Damn! That is one fugly woman!
Next time give a warning!

Again --- how is her appearance relevant here?

Lemme guess ---- same nonanswer....
I have an aversion to people who don't take pride in their appearance or health.
What kind of message is she sending to her constituents?
Stuff your mouth?

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I have an aversion to people who don't take pride in their appearance or health.
Stuff your mouth?

Whelp, I was right. No answer.

Gotta learn the difference between "Congress" and "beauty contests". The former is a government body where elected representatives legislate on behalf of their constituents. The latter is a flesh market where Donald T. Rump lurks in the dressing room and selects who will be honored with "Miss Piggy".

Subtle difference.

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Stuff your mouth?

Gotta learn the difference between "Congress" and "beauty contests". The former is a government body where elected representatives legislate on behalf of their constituents. The latter is a flesh market where Donald T. Rump lurks in the dressing room and selects who will be honored with "Miss Piggy".

Subtle difference.
I fully understand the difference between genetic metabolism and lack of self-control.

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Stuff your mouth?

Subtle difference.
I fully understand the difference between genetic metabolism and lack of self-control.

Sorry to hear that. Perhaps you can get a transplant.

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Stuff your mouth?

Subtle difference.

Perhaps you find lack of self-control attractive.

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Stuff your mouth?

Subtle difference.

No thank you, I don't swing that way. Not that there's anything wrong with that....

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Stuff your mouth?

Subtle difference.

No thank you, I don't swing that way. Not that there's anything wrong with that....
There comes a point where carbs are no longer your friend.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$142.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List