Another huge victory for the Democrat SJWs

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Texas State Trooper Chad Walker was shot multiple times when he stopped to help a Driver in an apparently disabled vehicle.
He has been on life support and now they are saying that his organs will be donated.
The alleged murderer is/was 37-year-old DeArthur Pinson Jr. who got out of the disabled vehicle and opened fire on Trooper Walker.
Pinson allegedly grabbed a black backpack and fled the scene after the shooting.
Authorities launched a manhunt for Pinson and he was reported dead on Saturday after killing himself.

comment:
This News story doesn't say anything about the motivation of the Murderer.
What do you think his motive was?
Why would someone shoot a policeman when he is trying to help you?
I have been helped by a Trooper before when my car was disabled and was very thankful for the help.
Was this an ambush attack on a policeman?
Was this a hate crime?
Do the Democrats/Press have some responsibility because of their relentless demonization of LEOs?

Texas state trooper who was shot in his patrol car four days ago has 'no brain activity' | Daily Mail Online

Do the Democrats/Press have some responsibility because of their relentless demonization of LEOs?
Using their own logic, yes. Yes, they do.
Of course, they actually dont and their "logic" isnt logical. Cause, if they were logical, they wouldnt be Democrats.

Texas State Trooper Chad Walker was shot multiple times when he stopped to help a Driver in an apparently disabled vehicle.
He has been on life support and now they are saying that his organs will be donated.
The alleged murderer is/was 37-year-old DeArthur Pinson Jr. who got out of the disabled vehicle and opened fire on Trooper Walker.
Pinson allegedly grabbed a black backpack and fled the scene after the shooting.
Authorities launched a manhunt for Pinson and he was reported dead on Saturday after killing himself.

comment:
I have been helped by a Trooper before when my car was disabled and was very thankful for the help.
Was this a hate crime?

Texas state trooper who was shot in his patrol car four days ago has 'no brain activity' | Daily Mail Online

Kudos to the Daily Mail for having the guts to show a photo of the perp.

American sources would be too woke to do so.

We would have to make a guess based on the perp's name -- although some woke sources would probably leave out his name, too.

comment:
Was this a hate crime?

I don't really care what this whack job's motivation was. I want to thank him for saving the tax payers time and expense of trying his useless ass. His judgement was just and he knows better than anyone else.

Forum List

Back