another historic black figure gets canceled,,, white supremist???

I've seen an African American baby on the Angel Soft toilet paper label. Will that be the next product to endure such a change?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You have also seen a white baby on the package as well.

Show me a white Uncle Ben on the box.
uncle bens black you dumbass,,,

Duh, no shit. That's the freakin point idiot.
whats the point???
that black people shouldnt be allowed on any public products??

I cant think of anything other than a white supremist attitude that finds a black person on a label offensive,,,

Mrs. Butterworth's and Cream of Wheat are the latest brands to announce plans to reshape their image in the wake of racial protests still happening across the country.

Conagra Brands, the parent company of Mrs. Butterworth's, announced Wednesday the brand has begun a "complete brand and packaging review" of its syrup products, which critics say feature offensive phrases and imagery.

So you are pissed that these racists images are being removed.

You can hold a random object in front of a Democrat and that Democrat will tell you why that random object is racist.

If black people were more diverse like Hispanics, they wouldn't be such suckers to race baiting Democrats.

Obviously Hispanics are a superior race.

How long did it take you to process that dumbass thought?

STFU racist Democrat scum

Are you a simple minded black? If I ask another black person instead to get the same answer because you all think alike... unlike the superior diverse Hispanics.

Superior diverse, smfh. Another dumbass Trump Humper.

I've seen an African American baby on the Angel Soft toilet paper label. Will that be the next product to endure such a change?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Uncle Ben is a black product mascot, but there are many whites in the same position. There is no black Chef Boyardee, Ronald McDonald or Herbert Tareyton either. Is that anti-white prejudice? I think not.

I think the people who are the most sensitive to these words, names and labels are the biggest racists themselves. Those names don't trigger well adjusted, confident people at all. They only bother the woe is me pity seekers. This bullshit is way out of hand.

Yes, the pendulum always swings too far to the left or the right.

Right now, it's too far to the left.

BUT as an 83-year-old, I have to prefer too far to the left in certain cases.

I remember when the ethnicity under discussion was regularly ridiculed (usually in a good-natured way) in motion pictures until after World War II.

So I think it's a good idea to remove some names and pictures that may imply an inferior status for certain folks. Why unnecessarily hurt other people's feelings?

In fact, the brand "Uncle Ben" itself may want to find another name. Don't forget: In past years in the South, younger men of that ethnicity were denied the title of "Mr." Older men of that ethnicity were often referred to as "Uncle."

Last edited:
Time to ban FAMOUS AMOS!
Keep American products WHITE!

220px-Wally_Amos_2007_%28cropped%29.jpg

Last edited:

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Uncle Ben is a black product mascot, but there are many whites in the same position. There is no black Chef Boyardee, Ronald McDonald or Herbert Tareyton either. Is that anti-white prejudice? I think not.

Really?

Forum List

Back