ANOTHER hate crime by blacks

Tell us all again how you aren’t racist? Are you on a mailing list from the white victims league? Or do you have a google search alert thing?

Either way, let’s just be honest for once. All you care about is trying to poison everyone against Blacks.

It hasn’t been working, and it won’t. Why? Too many of us have friends, or even I dare say relatives who are black. Oh and for me, I detest the racists. Morons on any side of any color line that claim justification of beliefs based upon skin color are the lowest mental midgets in the world.
^ Liberals like this get angry when you mention a story about a white person being assaulted.
How are you racist by posting something that blacks have done to whites? Black posters cut and paste stories about whites abusing blacks.

And whenever they do the racist posters rush out and start shouting about Chicago. Their argument when a cop beats or kills an unarmed black is that the blacks are killing far more blacks and they will care or even stop cheering when the blacks stop.

So in the interest of fairness. When the whites stop killing each other then you are allowed to bemoan an interracial killing. Until then you are ignoring the vast majority of killers in favor of feeding your racist meme.
blacks murder at over four times the rate of whites
blacks commit hate crimes at twice the rate
rapes twice the rate
in fairness---then--you admit blacks commit just as much hate crimes per capita [ if not more ] than whites??

I can't help but wonder if you don't just watch the alt right news which does not show white crime?
In other news: Did you hear about this, a little tiny town in MI.

--------------------------------------------------
First-degree involves penetration and is punishable by up to life imprisonment, while second-degree is limited to touching and is a 15-year felony.

Amish man faces 18 counts of sexual assault involving 3 girls

Amish community elders alerted police to the alleged abuse.
(me- you will never see the Hasidic turn a child molester in if he is another Hasidic)

The plea agreement states Troyer's eventual sentences will be served concurrently.

Tell us all again how you aren’t racist? Are you on a mailing list from the white victims league? Or do you have a google search alert thing?

Either way, let’s just be honest for once. All you care about is trying to poison everyone against Blacks.

It hasn’t been working, and it won’t. Why? Too many of us have friends, or even I dare say relatives who are black. Oh and for me, I detest the racists. Morons on any side of any color line that claim justification of beliefs based upon skin color are the lowest mental midgets in the world.
^ Liberals like this get angry when you mention a story about a white person being assaulted.
How are you racist by posting something that blacks have done to whites? Black posters cut and paste stories about whites abusing blacks.

And whenever they do the racist posters rush out and start shouting about Chicago. Their argument when a cop beats or kills an unarmed black is that the blacks are killing far more blacks and they will care or even stop cheering when the blacks stop.

So in the interest of fairness. When the whites stop killing each other then you are allowed to bemoan an interracial killing. Until then you are ignoring the vast majority of killers in favor of feeding your racist meme.
rapes twice the rate
in fairness---then--you admit blacks commit just as much hate crimes per capita [ if not more ] than whites??

I can't help but wonder if you don't just watch the alt right news which does not show white crime?

First-degree involves penetration and is punishable by up to life imprisonment, while second-degree is limited to touching and is a 15-year felony.

(me- you will never see the Hasidic turn a child molester in if he is another Hasidic)

The plea agreement states Troyer's eventual sentences will be served concurrently.
blacks commit more hate crimes per capita
but the MSM hardly ever publishes it
it always the EVIL whites
plain and simple

rapes twice the rate

plain and simple

Prove that.

rapes twice the rate

plain and simple

Prove that.
hahahhahahaha????!!!!!!!!!???????
this thread proves it!!!
I haven't even been posting/documenting/linking as much as I could have
...everyday in MSM there is an anti-white/hate crime story--but nowhere near the amount of hate crimes by blacks
???!!!
look at the links in this thread
most of them NEVER mention race when a black commits the crime

rapes twice the rate

plain and simple

Prove that.
perfect ie here:
has the ''baboon'' story about an EVIL white, TOP of the page!
...but the story of a BLACK pastor is at the BOTTOM--and they don't even bring up what he did was RACIST--he joked about Ariana Grande/Taco Bell menu = RACIST
CNN - Breaking News, Latest News and Videos
TODAY's headlines
everyday

plain and simple

Prove that.
This is one of the worst crimes ive ever heard of. Let me know how many MSM sources you find for this story.

"In a powerful demonstration of the way the Internet has opened up the mainstream media to intensive second-guessing, bloggers are charging that news outlets have ignored the rape and murder of a young Knoxville couple because of the racial implications of the story."

Media criticized in slayings with racial overtone

Last edited:
plain and simple

Prove that.
"In a powerful demonstration of the way the Internet has opened up the mainstream media to intensive second-guessing, bloggers are charging that news outlets have ignored the rape and murder of a young Knoxville couple because of the racial implications of the story."

link says ''page unavailable''

plain and simple

Prove that.

Works fine for me.

plain and simple

Prove that.

Murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom - Wikipedia

plain and simple

Prove that.

Murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom - Wikipedia
many, many stories like this are not MSM

plain and simple

Prove that.

Works fine for me.
interesting
I usually don't get that error....

So you're a white supremacist.
Good to know.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
by your definition then, all black, Asian, Hispanics are supremacists also

No it doesn't. People who identify themselves as supremacists, are, whether they be white black Asian.
You admitted you are one.

How about you post what he really said.....

How about you not tell me what to do.
Mkay?

Hows it feel to be a liar?
You tell me.

plain and simple

Prove that.

Liar.
Screenshot_20180904-183728.jpeg

LMAO

New Topics

Forum List

Back