Another Hack / Attack On Us, Again Biden Refuses To Take Action

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
The CCP unleashes a pandemic on the US, killing thousands of Americans - not only does CCP Joe NOT take action to hold China accountable, Joe defends China.

Russia hacked the US, interrupting energy and food supply. Biden gave Putin a list of our 16 most critical infrastructure and begged him not to attack THEM again...

So Russian hackers attacked approx 11 other other US targets...and Joe ... did nothing.

Now China conducts a huge hack of Microsoft, and Joe ... DOES NOTHING.

JOE REEKS OF WEAKNESS AND DEATH...

His inaction is like blood in the water to our enemies, terrorists - both foreign and domestic

Then again, Joe's inaction was BOUGHT by China and Russia., as it was exposed Jo f took millions from both Vhina and Russia during the election.

You think you know more than Biden and his advisors?
Well, Xiden ya...his advisors? Likely.

I don't think I know more then Sec Gates...."Still, I think he's been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades." - Obama's Sec of Defense on Joey Xiden

You think Trump would declare war on China?

Hacking was "fake news" to Trump and he wasn't concerned about it.

“The Cyber Hack is far greater in the Fake News Media than in actuality. I have been fully briefed and everything is well under control,” Trump tweeted. He also claimed the media are “petrified” of “discussing the possibility that it may be China (it may!).”

There is no evidence to suggest that is the case. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said late Friday that Russia was “pretty clearly” behind the operation against the United States.

“This was a very significant effort and I think it’s the case that now we can say pretty clearly that it was the Russians that engaged in this activity,” Pompeo said in the interview with radio talk show host Mark Levin.

Officials at the White House had been prepared to put out a statement Friday afternoon that accused Russia of being “the main actor” in the hack, but were told at the last minute to stand down, according to one U.S. official familiar with the conversations who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss private deliberations.

In Trump's words you don't show your hand. Remember the TRUMP DOESN"T CARE RUSSIA CAME AFTER OUR CIA! after our mix with the Russians 1-2 years ago Yeah, that was BS, in their words it was TREASONOUS. That said in Xiden's case who knows, he doesn't have the mental capacity to make a decision that's not written for him.

Forum List

Back