Another GOP Official Corroborates Claim That Graham Asked That Ballots To Be Tossed

So how many ballots were found to be irregular?
You did not answer my question

when all the “mistakes” favored biden that indicates democrat election cheating

the nations tolerance for that should be zero

In Floyd County out of 2600 votes that were missed by Republicans, 1600 votes went to Trump so how was that in Biden's favor. There are mistakes made in EVERY election since the beginning of time, so give it a rest and come to grips with the FACT that your savior is one and done.

In Floyd County out of 2600 votes that were missed by Republicans, 1600 votes went to Trump so how was that in Biden's favor. There are mistakes made in EVERY election since the beginning of time, so give it a rest and come to grips with the FACT that your savior is one and done.
I count a 600 vote gain for trump

as I said the missed votes always help trump instead of biden

that cant be by chance

We need a new election in the disputed states like GA and PA

I count a 600 vote gain for trump

as I said the missed votes always help trump instead of biden

that cant be by chance

He is down by almost 14K votes in Georgia. He gained 1600 votes, Biden gained 800 votes, so it changes nothing. Besides Floyd County is big time Republican.

He is down by almost 14K votes in Georgia. He gained 1600 votes, Biden gained 800 votes, so it changes nothing. Besides Floyd County is big time Republican.
I think most of the election cheating is now embedded in the total.

it starts with ballot harvesting and acceoting mail-in ballots without a valid signature

but democrat cheating is taking place on such a wide scale that its not just one method in one county or district

we need to vote again minus the mail-in ballot scam

I think most of the election cheating is now embedded in the total.

it starts with ballot harvesting and acceoting mail-in ballots without a valid signature

but democrat cheating is taking place on such a wide scale that its not just one method in one county or district

we need to vote again minus the mail-in ballot scam

Any excuse will do. Had the mail ins been for Trump, Trump Humpers wouldn't be saying shit.

Any excuse will do. Had the mail ins been for Trump, Trump Humpers wouldn't be saying shit.
Like the great Don Meredith used to say, if ifs and buts were candy and nuts we’d all have a Merry Chrstmas.

but now godless libs no doubt will want to cancel the King’s birthday too.

Like the great Don Meredith used to say, if ifs and buts were candy and nuts we’d all have a Merry Chrstmas.

but now godless libs no doubt will want to cancel the King’s birthday too.

Come on Mac, keep it 100. Funny how racist always want to claim God.

Sad, we went from disagreeing with each other on how the country is run to actual hate of Anyone belonging to the opposing party. How did that happen? we have always had a fringe group of haters, how did it become mainstream?

Graham was always a Never-Trumper from the beginning to the end. Now the Deep state are celebrating.

fill.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back