Another Good Cop Unfairly Targeted By Racist Judicial System

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Handcuffed in the back seat of a New York State Trooper’s car, Tristin Goods could only seethe quietly and watch helplessly as his 11-year-old daughter was taken away in a body bag after the police confrontation he says led to her needless death. Attorney General Tish James’ office is conducting a criminal investigation into the deadly encounter Dec. 22 between Goods, his family and Trooper Christopher Baldner on the highway in Ulster County.

A trooper on I-87 upstate pulled him and his family over, maced them, and then rammed their car twice at high speed before the crash that took his daughter’s life, Goods and his lawyer say. It began while Goods, 39, drove his wife, April, and his daughters, Monica, 11, and Tristina, 12 to visit relatives. The trooper stopped Goods for speeding at 11:40 p.m. “He was screaming at me, ‘You were going 100 miles per hour and you shook my car!’ Goods recalled. The two argued — with the trooper demanding to know if there were “guns or drugs” in the car, Goods recounted.

The trooper returned to his cruiser — and when he returned, he flooded Goods’ SUV with pepper spray. “He didn’t warn us he was going to use pepper spray,” Goods said. “He didn’t say ‘Get out of the car’ or ‘You’re under arrest." Goods said his daughters were crying, and he feared for his family’s safety. Instinctively, he said, he drove off. Baldner, records show, gave chase — and used his state police car to ram the back of Good’s SUV. About eight seconds later, Goods said, Baldner rammed his car a second time. After the second hit, Goods’ SUV hit a guardrail, flipped and rolled. Monica was ejected from the car, and died at the scene.

HNYDRU4JPVCMHEZJWTZNBFVBMU.JPG

Seems to me that the only person responsible for the little girl's death is her own father....he has to be smarter than to handle the situation like he did....never disobey an officer's instructions and never run away from an officer. The officer seemed to have had a reasonable suspicion that this man had guns and drugs in the car because even after the crash and even after the little girl was laying dead on the ground -- the officer was still asking the family if there any drugs or guns in the car..they even detained the other little girl for 4 hours and questioned her without her parents present -- so the officers must have seriously believed this man had heavy connections to drugs and guns and this 12 yr old girl was the key to cracking the case.

The attorneys claim that they are confident the scientific evidence would back up the family's account but I am sure the body camera footage and the footage from the police cruiser will actually back up the officer -- which is why this racist state attorney's office hasn't released the footage -- they are trying to rail road this guy for doing his job.

The cop should be behind bars if it went down as described in the linked article.

"Handcuffed in the back seat of a New York State Trooper’s car, Tristin Goods could only seethe quietly and watch helplessly as his 11-year-old daughter was taken away in a body bag after the police confrontation he says led to her needless death. Attorney General Tish James’ office is conducting a criminal investigation into the deadly encounter Dec. 22 between Goods, his family and Trooper Christopher Baldner on the highway in Ulster County.

A trooper on I-87 upstate pulled him and his family over, maced them, and then rammed their car twice at high speed before the crash that took his daughter’s life, Goods and his lawyer say. It began while Goods, 39, drove his wife, April, and his daughters, Monica, 11, and Tristina, 12 to visit relatives. The trooper stopped Goods for speeding at 11:40 p.m. “He was screaming at me, ‘You were going 100 miles per hour and you shook my car!’ Goods recalled. The two argued — with the trooper demanding to know if there were “guns or drugs” in the car, Goods recounted.

The trooper returned to his cruiser — and when he returned, he flooded Goods’ SUV with pepper spray.
“He didn’t warn us he was going to use pepper spray,” Goods said. “He didn’t say ‘Get out of the car’ or ‘You’re under arrest." Goods said his daughters were crying, and he feared for his family’s safety. Instinctively, he said, he drove off. Baldner, records show, gave chase — and used his state police car to ram the back of Good’s SUV. About eight seconds later, Goods said, Baldner rammed his car a second time. After the second hit, Goods’ SUV hit a guardrail, flipped and rolled. Monica was ejected from the car, and died at the scene.

View attachment 503898

Seems to me that the only person responsible for the little girl's death is her own father....he has to be smarter than to handle the situation like he did....never disobey an officer's instructions and never run away from an officer. The officer seemed to have had a reasonable suspicion that this man had guns and drugs in the car because even after the crash and even after the little girl was laying dead on the ground -- the officer was still asking the family if there any drugs or guns in the car..they even detained the other little girl for 4 hours and questioned her without her parents present -- so the officers must have seriously believed this man had heavy connections to drugs and guns and this 12 yr old girl was the key to cracking the case.

The attorneys claim that they are confident the scientific evidence would back up the family's account but I am sure the body camera footage and the footage from the police cruiser will actually back up the officer -- which is why this racist state attorney's office hasn't released the footage -- they are trying to rail road this guy for doing his job.
how did he mace them and then ram their car at high rates of speed? where they just parked there when he got back in his car and go back and forth ramming his car?

how did he mace them and then ram their car at high rates of speed? where they just parked there when he got back in his car and go back and forth ramming his car?
What happened is described in the OP. Long story short, the cop had them pulled over for speeding and he sprayed mace into the car. To escape being maced, the man took off in his car with his wife and children. The cop caught up to them and ran them off the road.

The trooper returned to his cruiser — and when he returned, he flooded Goods’ SUV with pepper spray.
“He didn’t warn us he was going to use pepper spray,” Goods said. “He didn’t say ‘Get out of the car’ or ‘You’re under arrest." Goods said his daughters were crying, and he feared for his family’s safety. Instinctively, he said, he drove off. Baldner, records show, gave chase — and used his state police car to ram the back of Good’s SUV. About eight seconds later, Goods said, Baldner rammed his car a second time. After the second hit, Goods’ SUV hit a guardrail, flipped and rolled. Monica was ejected from the car, and died at the scene.

View attachment 503898

Damn, the guy had pepper spray in his eyes, yet he still took his daughter on a 100 MPH police chase? The black community has terrible parenting skills. SMH.

View attachment 503898

Doesn't add up, anytime the police and someone black are involved in an altercation the cop is always right. Because we know blacks are the criminals and the cops are the good guys, right Slies........I mean Struth.

View attachment 503898

Doesn't add up, anytime the police and someone black are involved in an altercation the cop is always right. Because we know blacks are the criminals and the cops are the good guys, right Slies........I mean Struth.
Yes, in virtually every instance that is the case.

View attachment 503898

Damn, the guy had pepper spray in his eyes, yet he still took his daughter on a 100 MPH police chase? The black community has terrible parenting skills. SMH.
What should be done about these blacks you think??

View attachment 503898

The only case the cops were wrong is in this case ...
07capitol-victim-superJumbo.jpg

But there is a long history of cops being ultra biased against white conservatives.....especially those who are merely sight-seeing as tourists

View attachment 503898

We need to condemn this consistant bad behavior and parenting.

View attachment 503898

View attachment 504000

But there is a long history of cops being ultra biased against white conservatives.....especially those who are merely sight-seeing as tourists
No, she was breaking the law. She deserved to die, just like George Floyd deserved to die.

View attachment 503898

We need to condemn this consistant bad behavior and parenting.
How?

Should we try to ban blks from being parents until they prove they deserve to be parents??

View attachment 503898

View attachment 504000

No, she was breaking the law. She deserved to die, just like George Floyd deserved to die.
You believe that about the latter but you definitely don't believe that about the former...because I've seen you whining like a bitch too much about it on this message board..

But I am use to you cucks being disingenuous tho

The cop should be behind bars if it went down as described in the linked article.
Seriously...no logic on your part.

A guy going a 100 mph with his wife and his two daughters in the car and you don't realize something isn't right about the guy? Really?
The guy gets upset because the cop is upset with him going 100 mph down the road with the kids in the car, and asks about the drugs? I think we all know that the guy is on something. What other type of a-hold would go a 100 mph down the road with kids in the car?
The Guy takes off fleeing the cops when confronted about the drugs? and you still don't think something is up with the guy? LORD HAVE MERCY.

A guy going a 100 mph with his wife and his two daughters in the car and you don't realize something isn't right about the guy? Really?
The guy gets upset because the cop is upset with him going 100 mph down the road with the kids in the car, and asks about the drugs? I think we all know that the guy is on something. What other type of a-hold would go a 100 mph down the road with kids in the car?
The Guy takes off fleeing the cops when confronted about the drugs? and you still don't think something is up with the guy? LORD HAVE MERCY.
I wonder if they found drugs and guns in the car...

I am sure this guy has tons of felony drug charges if not worse....

He should had also received a DWI charge because he was no doubt on drugs...and anyone who does 100 in a car with kids in the car, deserves everything bad that happens to him and his family

IF IT WENT DOWN AS DESCRIBED IN THE LINKED ARTICLE, the cop should be behind bars. The article is bias to the point of view of the guy that got stopped which is quite different from your interpretation.

View attachment 503898

That's a tragic reality many times. I am one of many working to fix it, but there is no single solution.

View attachment 503898

That's the lie folks like you tell anyway.

Forum List

Back