Another germ of proof: The Left is evil

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh

Diversity is the enemy of excellence. These evil Leftist bureaucrats - all profoundly mediocre for their own part - see to it that unqualified POC's are spoon-fed into formerly top schools with the preposterous claim that "everyone benefits" from diversity.

Prove it. It is a lie.

The irony is that the colleges the parents seek are ALSO abandoning standardized test scores in favor of grades - often meaningless in inner-city schools - and application essays. The sad fact is that these people think that EVERYONE's job is all bullshit, just like theirs!

You, people, want everyone to look the same, think the same, and act the same....You, people, hate individuality which is what diversity is.

Diversity is the enemy of excellence. These evil Leftist bureaucrats - all profoundly mediocre for their own part - see to it that unqualified POC's are spoon-fed into formerly top schools with the preposterous claim that "everyone benefits" from diversity.

Prove it. It is a lie.

The irony is that the colleges the parents seek are ALSO abandoning standardized test scores in favor of grades - often meaningless in inner-city schools - and application essays. The sad fact is that these people think that EVERYONE's job is all bullshit, just like theirs!
What are the goals of education? Do we want kids to quote Shakespeare or do we want them to succeed in the real world. If the later, I'd say that a kid from a broken home, raised on food stamps, attending an abominable, gang-infested school who managed to survive and get the best education they could, is way more deserving than a kid from an affluent family that had tutors and help their whole lives. That poor kid may not have had the same achievements on paper but they're the one I'd put my money one.

"Diversity" is a canard for mediocrity.
If nothing else, it's an express vehicle to it.

Or worse yet, just being total fuckin' losers.

loser-loser-gesture.gif

Last edited:
What are the goals of education? Do we want kids to quote Shakespeare or do we want them to succeed in the real world. If the later, I'd say that a kid from a broken home, raised on food stamps, attending an abominable, gang-infested school who managed to survive and get the best education they could, is way more deserving than a kid from an affluent family that had tutors and help their whole lives. That poor kid may not have had the same achievements on paper but they're the one I'd put my money one.
HaHaHa, yeah, go with that one the next time you need open-heart surgery. I'll take the one who had the best education available and uses it successfully. I will be able to thank him personally as opposed to your relatives telling your diversity-educated dr. "Well thank you, we'll miss him, but you did what you could." Damn meritocracy!

Asians and Indians are among our best students….Diversity
Women are taking more management roles in schools…..Diversity

You, people, want everyone to look the same, think the same, and act the same....You, people, hate individuality which is what diversity is.

These people want to remove individuality and excellence and make everyone a malleable blob they can play with at will, because nobody will know any better.

If you take a poor kid and keep him in school, get him to graduate and have the skills to get a job you have accomplished as much as taking a rich kid and getting him into Harvard.

If you take a poor kid and keep him in school, get him to graduate and have the skills to get a job you have accomplished as much as taking a rich kid and getting him into Harvard.
The town where my daughter was educated had six high schools. The oldest, most dilapidated school was in the poorer section of town. In their infinite wisdom, the school board offered the International Baccalaureate program in that school due to the family financial demographic in that part of town and any other kids throughout the town had to find their own way to participate in the IB program. Needless to say, the VAST majority of IB students were from out of attendance area. Diversity is such a great thi--er, waste of time and effort.

You've accomplished way more. Helping a poor kid breaks a cycle of poverty the rich kid will never know.

You've accomplished way more. Helping a poor kid breaks a cycle of poverty the rich kid will never know.

That wealthy kid will be a success regardless of where he goes to school.
A poor kid who drops out of school is headed for a life of poverty or prison

Of course, the standard democrat answer. The only problem with that answer is it's totally wrong. Public education doesn't cost students anything.

White kids in Appalachia drop out and do poorly in class too

UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU, that is Wokism and Globalism's goal for you packaged under that pretty term of 'Diversity'. and you don't see it. You won't see it...until it is too late. if ever.

th

Forum List

Back