Another George Floyd Mural Destroyed

The anti liberty racists and the MSM's hero criminal's little monument is struck by lightening and destroyed. Interesting that no person had to destroy it as nature was perfectly willing to oblige. That should give all you haters of liberty a clue as to what your end will be.

I do not know any of my friends who vary widely in ethnicity that consider this former criminal a hero.

All or just one mural? If its just one then this thread is a nothing burger.

View attachment 512698
How many people do you know personally have been struck by lightning? If one of your friends is hit by lightning someday what will you tell him/her? "No big deal, It happens all the time." ?

The anti liberty racists and the MSM's hero criminal's little monument is struck by lightening and destroyed. Interesting that no person had to destroy it as nature was perfectly willing to oblige. That should give all you haters of liberty a clue as to what your end will be.

I do not know any of my friends who vary widely in ethnicity that consider this former criminal a hero.

View attachment 512698
How many people do you know personally have been struck by lightning? If one of your friends is hit by lightning someday what will you tell him/her? "No big deal, It happens all the time." ?
I'm not sure if youre aware of this or not but a mural is not a person. it can be rebuilt.

If it was god why didnt he destroy all of them?

GettyImages-1220624366.jpg

mural was not destroyed by lightening.

respect your alleged mother tongue.

the very respectable news site the gatehousepundit reports that the mural was destroyed by fentanyl, not lightning [sic]

Most of my heros were people that overcame things like drugs.
And most of them are still using.
True. Most people I know take drugs like Advil or Aspirin. Some even drink alcohol

A druggie cannot drink alcohol and consider themselves clean.
No, you are wrong. You and I (sensible people) cannot consider them "clean" but they themselves often do think they are.

View attachment 512698
OK then; There 8 million interactions with Police per day and 3 billion per year, if Floyd was 1 mere sketchy incident and a handful of varied miscalculated job related incidents occur per year,
then why make thou a graven image and idol of a counterfeiter drug addict against the 2nd commandment (Exodus 20:4)?
Why cause destruction of property, thefts, instability, unrest, more deaths?
Why politicize it for more chaos and subversion? Why monetize it to steal from the minority communities while committing racketeering on the local businesses and corporate end?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back