another funeral shooting--but more bizarre

Can anyone guess the common thread between this funeral shooting and the others?
Guns?

Klanboi - is it legal for a 16 year old to carry a loaded gun?
Does it matter if it`s legal or not? How many would have been shot if he didn`t have a gun? Take your time with this one.

I've had guns since before I was 16 and have never shot anyone.

Are you saying I'm not doing right or something? Should I have shot someone just because I had a gun?

You don't make any sense.

Can anyone guess the common thread between this funeral shooting and the others?
Guns?

Guess again. I have guns: I've carried to funerals, weddings, baptisms, birthday parties, church services, Thanksgiving and Christmas family get-togethers, stores, restaurants, bars, concerts....

Not once did Mr. Glock ever jump up out of his holster and shoot some fat black woman. Or anyone else, for that matter.
Goes to show you don't really need one, doesn't it?

Guns?

Guess again. I have guns: I've carried to funerals, weddings, baptisms, birthday parties, church services, Thanksgiving and Christmas family get-togethers, stores, restaurants, bars, concerts....

Not once did Mr. Glock ever jump up out of his holster and shoot some fat black woman. Or anyone else, for that matter.
What happens to his manhood without a gun?

Guns?

Keep a fire extinguisher in your kitchen?

Band aids in your medicine cabinet?

Spare tire in your car?

any of a dozen or more things you have that you use rarely, if at all?

Guns?

The same thing that happened to yours?

Guns?

That's kind of like saying I've never needed to wear a seatbelt because I've never been in an accident (and I never have).

Guns?

Spare tire in your car?

Okay. But band aids, fire extinguishers and spare tires don't accidentally shoot people. Guns are killing machines.

Guns?

Spare tire in your car?

Okay. But band aids, fire extinguishers and spare tires don't accidentally shoot people. Guns are killing machines.

Guns are killing machines.

I've owned firearms for almost 60 years...

So have both of my brothers.

never killed anyone yet.

Nor likely too.

(just like millions of other gun owners)

Guns?

That's kind of like saying I've never needed to wear a seatbelt because I've never been in an accident (and I never have).
No, it's kind of like saying people who see threats everywhere are paranoid nutcases. It's a goddam binky. Packing at your family Christmas gathering? Wut?

Guns?

Spare tire in your car?

never killed anyone yet.

Nor likely too.

Do you carry at funerals? Baptisms? Thanksgiving dinner? Your kids' Christmas concert?

Guns?

Spare tire in your car?

never killed anyone yet.

Nor likely too.

Do you carry at funerals? Baptisms? Thanksgiving dinner? Your kids' Christmas concert?

Those places, and more.

Never had to pull it.....

but it was there if I needed it.

You'll have this kind of thing with the Criminal Element. It has nothing to do with race, as there have been shootings at white funerals by criminal gangs as well

Guns?

No, it's kind of like saying people who see threats everywhere are paranoid nutcases. It's a goddam binky. Packing at your family Christmas gathering? Wut?
You need to be doing that preaching to the people who abuse the right to have a weapon. Go to their areas and give them hell.

Guns?

Fine. But you throw away your smoke and CO2 alarms, spare tire and jack, fire extinguisher, seat belts, first aid supplies, spare batteries, door and window locks, and insurance policies first, then we'll have an adult conversation.

Guns?

Don't even start with that bullshit. I have no insecurities about my own sexuality, and that kind of manipulation doesn't even faze me. Some women carry guns too, as does my wife. So are you gonna try to make insinuations about their femininity too?

Guns?

A lot of gals carry firearms, you know. My mum , for example , is 90 and is prepared to deal with robbers, rapists and murderers that might decide to approach her. It has nothing to do with "manhood".

...his shithead culture teaches him he ''needs'' to be armed....!!!!!!! what's BLM have to say? = POLICE ..RACISM..Mr Trump!!!!!

Guns?

That's not what you said though. The implication is that the gun was never needed because he never pulled it.

As for nutcases, the typical 2nd Amendment-supporting "gun nutcase" is not the one shooting people at funerals. Nutcases they may or may not be, but a nutcase does not a murderer make.

Forum List

Back