Another fruit loop arrested

Wilson discussed assisting others in an attempt to kill the senator. Wilson's threats were in response to the passage of the Health Care Reform Act.
Man Charged With Threatening To Kill Sen. Murray Over Health Bill | TPM LiveWire

And in a country of 300 million, the actions of one means exactly what?

But it's not just one. And it appears that they are being encouraged in their lunacy by the hysteria of other extremist loons who do things like use cross-hairs to 'target' people who voted for the health care bill.

In related news, Senator Murray returned to work in the land of Oz...

ribboncutting.jpg

SEATTLE – A Washington state man has been charged with threatening to kill Democratic Sen. Patty Murray over her support for health care reform, leaving voicemail messages at her office saying she had a target on her back and "it only takes one piece of lead."

Federal agents arrested Charles Alan Wilson without incident in Yakima, Wash., on Tuesday.

Murray's office in Seattle reported the threats amid a rash of ugliness aimed at lawmakers who supported the sweeping federal health care legislation. Some lawmakers have been spit on and several have reported receiving threatening calls.

FBI spokesman Bill Carter said Wilson is believed to be the first person in the country arrested for such threats.

Wash. man charged with threatening Sen. Murray - Yahoo! News

I guess none of you realize that your new flat screen TV keeps a viewing record?
His will be interesting to dump.

Threats are protected speech or at least they should be. Its actions that are punishable by law not speech unless you live in 'liberal'-land where anything said against the president is either hate speech or dangerous.

Its kind of like this website when liberals decide to censor other people for such trivial things.

Threats are protected speech or at least they should be. Its actions that are punishable by law not speech unless you live in 'liberal'-land where anything said against the president is either hate speech or dangerous.

Its kind of like this website when liberals decide to censor other people for such trivial things.
Threats are protected speech?

There are no exceptions to the freedom of speech clause in the constitution.

Ahh but there are in the laws that get you locked up :)

Just try kidding around with a stewardess about a bomb.

I live in the real world not the lala land of constitutional idealists.

Last edited:

But it's not just one. And it appears that they are being encouraged in their lunacy by the hysteria of other extremist loons who do things like use cross-hairs to 'target' people who voted for the health care bill.

see? that just makes you wild and crazy.. any sane thinking person knows that Palin meant those as political seats to be targeted during an election. you watch too much madcow! she poisons your rationality.

Last edited:

only when a demorat makes them..

Only when it is reasonable to believe that the threat is real. Saying it on an airplane probably mean it is going to happen but saying it because you are upset about a certain fascist legislation without any real intent to do it should not be prosecuted. Show me the bombs, the plans, the day of attack, and then you will convince me that this threat was credible.

BTW, why ain't all the bush haters being rounded up right now?

BTW, why ain't all the bush haters being rounded up right now?

Only the ones who made threats get rounded up just like the Obama haters.
Having trouble understanding that?

the rest of the Bush haters get medals for being more intelligent than the bush supporters..

remember when the left killed bush's effigy, put his head on a stick? and hung Palin in effigy.. freedom of speech..

And he's imprisoned with Snap, Crackle, and Pop.

I wonder if you guys are as enthusiastic about people getting arrested for threatening Glenn Beck... oh wait... that would put you guys in jail. Oh well.

New Topics

Forum List

Back