Another food desert blooms

Walmart only lasted 10 yrs in Brooklyn Center, MN. Perhaps the city would be better served by turning it into a prison.
I believe the WalMart CFO announced closing 150 stores nationwide last month. Whether or not because of shoplifting, decisions on raising prices or just under performing, that's how they've operated in the past.

I believe the WalMart CFO announced closing 150 stores nationwide last month. Whether or not because of shoplifting, decisions on raising prices or just under performing, that's how they've operated in the past.
If you would tell your people to stop acting like savages and be more civil and obedient towards their peers, then shit like this wont happen. But alas, savages will be savages, that is their nature.

We looked at one house in the area when homes were about 80 grand. IF she liked it I would have bought it, glad she didnt

Walmart only lasted 10 yrs in Brooklyn Center, MN. Perhaps the city would be better served by turning it into a prison.

Can't they just shop at The Cub which is across the street from WalMart?

Or Sun Foods which is less than a mile from WalMart?

The article says there are 5 Walmart super centers within 13 miles of this store

Seems to me they oversaturated the area and closing a store was to be expected

It is a lot more fun to blame it on black people.

I wonder how much merch would have to be stolen from a Walmart to make it lose money.

WalMarts can lose money without much theft at all.

Each individual store is always on the brink of losing money each year.

Dude I have 3 grocery stores within 3 miles... And a butcher shop, not counting wally 13 miles hell 26 mile wide..... You

So, you live in a food dessert? The people of Brooklyn Center, MN. have the same thing.

As for me, prior to Oct I had 5 grocery stores, including a WalMart with in a 1.5 mile radius.

Now I moved about 10 miles south of there so they are a tad further away now

Forum List

Back