another Florida airport brawl---guess who

13%ers--again...''blonde hair''' HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAH
I think the truth about race in this country is blacks tend to deserve alot of the bad juju they get from everyone else.
The only racial assaults I've ever personally witnessed in America is blacks attacking whites or Asians.....or Samoans attacking whites.. Never the other way around.

why do you think that is??
Many of them have experienced bigotry in their lives and tend to dish it out in spades whenever they get a chance. The fact that 70% of them were raised in single parent families contributes to the abject poverty in the black community and is just one reason for this. Most of them grow up in a poor family with less than ideal role models to pattern themselves after. Many have witnessed violence in the the family or their neighborhoods, which tends to cause them to have lasting feeling of negativity of life in general.

The problem with all of that is you don't have to be defined by your situation. You can change it. I grew up in a family that was less than ideal...with no support from my parents when it came to education or anything else. My mother was handicapped and my father was running around. I chose not to blame everyone else for my lot in life and I did something about it. Many blacks don't do that. Many of them are deep in the muck of their black experience and have decided to buy into the Democrat Party's cycle of generational welfare they created in the 60s. You have to look, talk, act, and vote like a Black in order to be authentically black. Success is being white....and thus according to CRT...racist at it's core. Accept the fact that you are useless when your black. Be a thug. Be a criminal. And if you die resisting arrest the Democrat Party will make your folks rich and celebrate your death.
Many whites blame others for their lot in life also, are deep in the muck of their white experience and they choose to join the Trump support radical party so that they can act in a combatant manner and call everybody else "stupid". I agree with you and it rears its ugly head on both ends of the totem pole.
Many whites do. But then again....many whites don't. Whites don't have the same support structure outside the family. The left wants to be our family. So they replace the family with their ideology. Blacks feel they belong when the ideology supports their belief system that whites are all racists and want to do them in. When it comes to whites.....the left wants them to feel they are to blame for everything bad that happens in a society. This is perfect for blacks....because they've been blaming whitey for everything since the civil rights movement began. The whites that feel the same about society are outcasts and socially unacceptable folk. Even whites who want to be black.
The left, darling, does not want to be your family. Trust me, that remark is simply political and nothing more. The whites, for the most part, who align with Trump radicals do not have any specific idealogy except for that which Trump foists on them.
Well the feeling is mutual. I don't want the left in my family.
And unlike people like you, I am considered an individual who thinks independently.
Your party seems to think that individuality should be discouraged if not banned and grounds for arrest and incarceration.
I don't have a party. You choose to have anarchy in your life, resulting in events like Jan 6.
you should prolly buy a dictionary and find out what anarchy really means,,
Oxford American Dictionary: "In practical terms, anarchy can refer to the curtailment or abolition of traditional forms of government and institutions."
"Dictatorship" would certainly qualify
dictatorship is the opposite and not what trump or his supporters were going for,,
With Trump, that is exactly what they will have since he craves dictatorial authority. They simply do not know what he really stands for.
youre delusional,,,
He demanded sworn loyalty to him instead of the American people. He ordered investigations of his opposition. He invented wrongdoing by his opposition and said that he loved "getting even".
He fired and denigrated whistleblowers. He began the elimination of ordinary people who were working in government unless they voted for him. He appointed officials based on their support rather than based on their experience and ability. He fired anyone in his circle who spoke truth to power. He had a white supremacist as his chief advisor and speechwriter. I'm delusional?? If so, what are you?
You know, except not really.... not at all, in fact.
Actually, this is all bullshit and projection.

You guys didn't know how good you had it with Trump because the next guy that rises to lead the right is going to actually be a scary motherfucker, rather than an imaginary despot like you all tried to convince everyone Trump was...... (BTW if 99% of all the media is talking shit and telling outright lies about a guy, then that guy ain't a dictator; that's not how dictatorships work......morons.) it will be some guy who doesn't hesitate for a second to put folks in cells or in graves, if they fuck with him. All these deep state traitors, who conspired against their CinC, they're going to hold all these fuckers accountable, like hanging them in public from light poles accountable..... we'll all be damned lucky not to get a fucking reincarnation of Genghis Khan.

And all of it will be because you and the rest of the corrupt pussies just couldn't ever let shit be.
You just described Sharia Law.

Democrats will eat that shit-sandwich and ask for seconds.

13%ers--again...''blonde hair''' HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAH
I think the truth about race in this country is blacks tend to deserve alot of the bad juju they get from everyone else.
The only racial assaults I've ever personally witnessed in America is blacks attacking whites or Asians.....or Samoans attacking whites.. Never the other way around.

why do you think that is??
Many of them have experienced bigotry in their lives and tend to dish it out in spades whenever they get a chance. The fact that 70% of them were raised in single parent families contributes to the abject poverty in the black community and is just one reason for this. Most of them grow up in a poor family with less than ideal role models to pattern themselves after. Many have witnessed violence in the the family or their neighborhoods, which tends to cause them to have lasting feeling of negativity of life in general.

The problem with all of that is you don't have to be defined by your situation. You can change it. I grew up in a family that was less than ideal...with no support from my parents when it came to education or anything else. My mother was handicapped and my father was running around. I chose not to blame everyone else for my lot in life and I did something about it. Many blacks don't do that. Many of them are deep in the muck of their black experience and have decided to buy into the Democrat Party's cycle of generational welfare they created in the 60s. You have to look, talk, act, and vote like a Black in order to be authentically black. Success is being white....and thus according to CRT...racist at it's core. Accept the fact that you are useless when your black. Be a thug. Be a criminal. And if you die resisting arrest the Democrat Party will make your folks rich and celebrate your death.
Many whites blame others for their lot in life also, are deep in the muck of their white experience and they choose to join the Trump support radical party so that they can act in a combatant manner and call everybody else "stupid". I agree with you and it rears its ugly head on both ends of the totem pole.
Many whites do. But then again....many whites don't. Whites don't have the same support structure outside the family. The left wants to be our family. So they replace the family with their ideology. Blacks feel they belong when the ideology supports their belief system that whites are all racists and want to do them in. When it comes to whites.....the left wants them to feel they are to blame for everything bad that happens in a society. This is perfect for blacks....because they've been blaming whitey for everything since the civil rights movement began. The whites that feel the same about society are outcasts and socially unacceptable folk. Even whites who want to be black.
The left, darling, does not want to be your family. Trust me, that remark is simply political and nothing more. The whites, for the most part, who align with Trump radicals do not have any specific idealogy except for that which Trump foists on them.
Well the feeling is mutual. I don't want the left in my family.
And unlike people like you, I am considered an individual who thinks independently.
Your party seems to think that individuality should be discouraged if not banned and grounds for arrest and incarceration.
I don't have a party. You choose to have anarchy in your life, resulting in events like Jan 6.
you should prolly buy a dictionary and find out what anarchy really means,,
Oxford American Dictionary: "In practical terms, anarchy can refer to the curtailment or abolition of traditional forms of government and institutions."
"Dictatorship" would certainly qualify
dictatorship is the opposite and not what trump or his supporters were going for,,
With Trump, that is exactly what they will have since he craves dictatorial authority. They simply do not know what he really stands for.
youre delusional,,,
He demanded sworn loyalty to him instead of the American people. He ordered investigations of his opposition. He invented wrongdoing by his opposition and said that he loved "getting even".
He fired and denigrated whistleblowers. He began the elimination of ordinary people who were working in government unless they voted for him. He appointed officials based on their support rather than based on their experience and ability. He fired anyone in his circle who spoke truth to power. He had a white supremacist as his chief advisor and speechwriter. I'm delusional?? If so, what are you?
You know, except not really.... not at all, in fact.
Actually, this is all bullshit and projection.

You guys didn't know how good you had it with Trump because the next guy that rises to lead the right is going to actually be a scary motherfucker, rather than an imaginary despot like you all tried to convince everyone Trump was...... (BTW if 99% of all the media is talking shit and telling outright lies about a guy, then that guy ain't a dictator; that's not how dictatorships work......morons.) it will be some guy who doesn't hesitate for a second to put folks in cells or in graves, if they fuck with him. All these deep state traitors, who conspired against their CinC, they're going to hold all these fuckers accountable, like hanging them in public from light poles accountable..... we'll all be damned lucky not to get a fucking reincarnation of Genghis Khan.

And all of it will be because you and the rest of the corrupt pussies just couldn't ever let shit be.
You just described Sharia Law.

Democrats will eat that shit-sandwich and ask for seconds.
Yeah, it's going to be a fucking shit show.

Ya know...if all these brawls by blacks going on.....I can tell ya now that if slavery were still legal, the losers in those brawls would be sold to whomever had the cash. White, black, yellow or brown....money talks, losers walk. In shackles.

Now tell me I'm wrong.

Forum List

Back