Another Fauci Big Lie: “99.2%” of COVID Deaths Are Unvaccinated. Top WHO Scientist Says Vaccinated Are “Dangerous”

When you give no credit to a person who has had COVID and has the natural antibodies, then you lose all credibility in your ability to fight the virus. This is what this administration is doing against all logic and common sense.

Ok no bullchit guys. I am not here to troll, I have, you know, a life. Would rather be at the gym checking out the babes or having a crazy, drunk-ass philosophical discussion at a bar. But it makes me crazy as I can see most of you can read the same as me, and I assume use a computer to dig up a little information from reasonably mainstream news or science sources, nothing super technical. So how can you believe a single solitary thing someone like Fauci says when he makes statements, and the media repeats them, like 99.99999% of covid deaths are unvaxxed? Actually he says 99.2% But guess what? He is totally pulling that number out his ass. No one knows where it came from. And the truth if anything is opposite.

So if you catch someone in one pretty significant lie, why would you believe him about anything else? Anything? I don't expect the shills here ever to come around, that is expected. But I cannot bring myself to believe there is not a single person here arguing the pro clot-shot line in good faith. It is simply that you have not been presented with all the information. This man Fauci is a liar. He was lying to you then. He is lying to you now. If he says "safe and effective," the smart thing for you to do, from a purely rational point of view of judging who a man is inside, is to run the other way.

Can't you see that? Can you not see that this man is a psychopathic, serial liar? Please tell me that you can, and if you cannot, I will provide you with more evidence.

ABC News Channel 20:

“42% of Illinois COVID-19 deaths last week were fully vaccinated people”: “SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (WICS) — Data from the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) shows 42% of all COVID-19 deaths from Oct. 20 to Oct. 27, 2021, in Illinois were among fully vaccinated people.”

Vermont Daily Chronicle:

“76% of September Covid-19 deaths are vax breakthroughs”: “Just eight of the 33 Vermonters who died of Covid-19 in September were unvaccinated, the Vermont Department of Heath said Wednesday. Health Department spokesperson Ben Truman said most of the vaccine ‘breakthrough’ Covid-19 fatalities were elderly. Because they were among the first vaccinated, Vermont’s elderly “have had more time to potentially become a vaccine breakthrough case,” he said.”

Rio Times: “Scientific study from Israel shows natural immunity superior to Covid vaccine against Delta variant”:

“natural immunity confers longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared to the BNT162b2 two-dose vaccine-induced immunity.” (Study)

Dr. Kobi Haviv,
the medical director of Herzog Medical Center in Jerusalem: “85-90% of the hospitalizations here are fully vaccinated people.” (Twitter below)

Yahoo News: “Ultra-Vaxxed Israel’s Crisis Is a Dire Warning to America”:

“in early July, with citizens over the age of 60 almost completely vaccinated, Israeli scientists began observing a worrisome rise in infections—if not in severe illness and death—among the double-vaccinated. Fully vaccinated people with weakened immune systems appeared particularly vulnerable to the aggressive Delta variant.”

Former Top WHO Scientist Say Vaccinated Are “Dangerous”

Former Vice-President of the European Advisory Group to the World Health Organisation, Prof. Christian Perronne:

“Vaccinated people are at risk of the new variants and transmitted. It’s been proven in different countries so vaccinated people should be put in quarantine and should be isolated from society. Unvaccinated people are not dangerous; vaccinated people are dangerous to others. It’s proven in Israel now, where I’m in contact with many physicians in Israel. They’re having big problems now; severe cases in hospitals are among vaccinated people. And in the UK also, you had a larger vaccination program and also there are problems.” (From interview clip below, August 2021) (view at Bitchute)

The Vaccine Reaction (Barbara Loe Fisher): “How Accurate is the Claim That Nearly All COVID Deaths are Among the Unvaccinated?”:

“U.S. health officials like Anthony Fauci, MD, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), which co-developed with Moderna an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine being distributed under emergency use authorization (EUA), have started referring to the findings of the AP analysis, without actually citing the AP as the source. This gives the impression that they are government findings, thereby giving them more weight.”

As always the liar is exposed

Fauci made those claims in July and at that time, it was absolutely true. Nice try there, champ! You are in indeed a troll.

Ok no bullchit guys. I am not here to troll, I have, you know, a life. Would rather be at the gym checking out the babes or having a crazy, drunk-ass philosophical discussion at a bar. But it makes me crazy as I can see most of you can read the same as me, and I assume use a computer to dig up a little information from reasonably mainstream news or science sources, nothing super technical. So how can you believe a single solitary thing someone like Fauci says when he makes statements, and the media repeats them, like 99.99999% of covid deaths are unvaxxed? Actually he says 99.2% But guess what? He is totally pulling that number out his ass. No one knows where it came from. And the truth if anything is opposite.

So if you catch someone in one pretty significant lie, why would you believe him about anything else? Anything? I don't expect the shills here ever to come around, that is expected. But I cannot bring myself to believe there is not a single person here arguing the pro clot-shot line in good faith. It is simply that you have not been presented with all the information. This man Fauci is a liar. He was lying to you then. He is lying to you now. If he says "safe and effective," the smart thing for you to do, from a purely rational point of view of judging who a man is inside, is to run the other way.

Can't you see that? Can you not see that this man is a psychopathic, serial liar? Please tell me that you can, and if you cannot, I will provide you with more evidence.

ABC News Channel 20:

“42% of Illinois COVID-19 deaths last week were fully vaccinated people”: “SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (WICS) — Data from the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) shows 42% of all COVID-19 deaths from Oct. 20 to Oct. 27, 2021, in Illinois were among fully vaccinated people.”

Vermont Daily Chronicle:

“76% of September Covid-19 deaths are vax breakthroughs”: “Just eight of the 33 Vermonters who died of Covid-19 in September were unvaccinated, the Vermont Department of Heath said Wednesday. Health Department spokesperson Ben Truman said most of the vaccine ‘breakthrough’ Covid-19 fatalities were elderly. Because they were among the first vaccinated, Vermont’s elderly “have had more time to potentially become a vaccine breakthrough case,” he said.”

Rio Times: “Scientific study from Israel shows natural immunity superior to Covid vaccine against Delta variant”:

“natural immunity confers longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared to the BNT162b2 two-dose vaccine-induced immunity.” (Study)

Dr. Kobi Haviv,
the medical director of Herzog Medical Center in Jerusalem: “85-90% of the hospitalizations here are fully vaccinated people.” (Twitter below)

Yahoo News: “Ultra-Vaxxed Israel’s Crisis Is a Dire Warning to America”:

“in early July, with citizens over the age of 60 almost completely vaccinated, Israeli scientists began observing a worrisome rise in infections—if not in severe illness and death—among the double-vaccinated. Fully vaccinated people with weakened immune systems appeared particularly vulnerable to the aggressive Delta variant.”

Former Top WHO Scientist Say Vaccinated Are “Dangerous”

Former Vice-President of the European Advisory Group to the World Health Organisation, Prof. Christian Perronne:

“Vaccinated people are at risk of the new variants and transmitted. It’s been proven in different countries so vaccinated people should be put in quarantine and should be isolated from society. Unvaccinated people are not dangerous; vaccinated people are dangerous to others. It’s proven in Israel now, where I’m in contact with many physicians in Israel. They’re having big problems now; severe cases in hospitals are among vaccinated people. And in the UK also, you had a larger vaccination program and also there are problems.” (From interview clip below, August 2021) (view at Bitchute)

The Vaccine Reaction (Barbara Loe Fisher): “How Accurate is the Claim That Nearly All COVID Deaths are Among the Unvaccinated?”:

“U.S. health officials like Anthony Fauci, MD, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), which co-developed with Moderna an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine being distributed under emergency use authorization (EUA), have started referring to the findings of the AP analysis, without actually citing the AP as the source. This gives the impression that they are government findings, thereby giving them more weight.”

Vaccinated people being dangerous super-spreaders?
That's just crazy.:soapbox:

42% of Illinois COVID-19 deaths last week were fully vaccinated people”: “SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (WICS) — Data from the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) shows 42% of all COVID-19 deaths from Oct. 20 to Oct. 27, 2021, in Illinois were among fully vaccinated people.”
Nice Cherry picking. Why did you not highlight this passage from your own link?......

Out of the 25,834 Illinoisans that have died from COVID-19 to date, only 818 were fully vaccinated. That equates to 3.2% of all COVID-19 deaths.

Out of the 818 deaths of fully vaccinated Illinoisans, 87% were 65 and older.

That number, 818, is 0.011% of the fully vaccinated population in Illinois, which stands at 7,640,122 people.

Health Department spokesperson Ben Truman said most of the vaccine ‘breakthrough’ Covid-19 fatalities were elderly. Because they were among the first vaccinated, Vermont’s elderly “have had more time to potentially become a vaccine breakthrough case,” he said.”

You're citing death rates among the elderly and those who were vaxxed early ( and there for have waning immunity) to show that the overall death rate among the vaxxed is higher that what iis reported? Really? (And this is before we started getting bosters)

Dr. Kobi Haviv,
This is pure folly? Even if true , how much longer does natural immunity last, and how many times are you willing to get infected with Covid to maintain that immunity? And at what cost can we acheive herd immunity through exposure and infections.? How many more would die? To put the question differently, while they claim that a reinfection is unlikely to be serious, how many never lived to get reinfected. Finally, we have to consider the number/percentage of those infected who survive but suffer from debilitating and life changing long term health issues

You should be spending more time at the gym and the bar

Another example of ignoring plain evidence: the ICU beds in Vermont are nearing capacity, even though only 9 of those are labeled "COVID-19". Those other patients (over one hundred) in the ICU are being blamed on lack of early intervention health care due to the pandemic. The cases involves people with severe cardiovascular, neurological, and general endocrine failures. This increase in ICU cases has only taken place in the last few months, not over the past 2 years since the original shutdowns occurred. They are ignoring the fact that the increase in ICU patients is directly following and related to the vaccination, which became widely available only in the last 6 months. Of course, the hospitals and their government spokes-people are not disclosing the vaccination status of those that aren't labeled COVID-19 (the majority of ICU patients).

Evidence right in front of their eye's, yet they will continue the ridiculous hypothesis that the new mRNA treatment is safe and effective. Now, they are practically forcing 5 to 12 year old children to get the vaccine, even though not one child in that age group has died or even been hospitalized with C-19 in Vermont, and fewer than 400 have been hospitalized nationwide.

My sincerest condolences to the parents of the hundreds of young children who will loose their lives nationwide - directly to the vaccine - in the coming weeks. Also condolences to the hundreds of thousands or maybe millions of families who will loose loved ones over the course of the next year due to the long term consequences of the treatment.
Obviously you do not have a background in statistics. You are confusing coorelation with causation. Intervening variables must be taken into consideration before you conclude that the vaxx is responsable

When you give no credit to a person who has had COVID and has the natural antibodies, then you lose all credibility in your ability to fight the virus. This is what this administration is doing against all logic and common sense.
Your ability to fight the virus depends on the credibility of the variant, which is weakening as it evolves, this time via attenuation in African mice: Omicron.

The vaxxed have a greater resistance to the disease and die in a lot less numbers.
You don't know that----they have constantly lied about who is and isn't vaccinated. They have change the defination on vaccinated often and DO NOT release data on each case so we can all see what is really going on. It's crazy stupid to think they aren't lying when they have constantly been snagged lying about covid and are actively hiding stats from the public. I am seeing a lot of people died right after getting the shots---especially the second (which is typical of immune/allergic response)-----but hey if it isn't 14-28 days following the second shot--then they are unvaccinated right....and if they don't have boosters what was 6 months, then 5 months, then 4 months, and now 10 weeks they aren't really fully vaccinated if they die now either.

Total rubbish.

The overwhelming majority of covid deaths are in the un-vaccinated populations. The statistics you're bringing up are outliers using small populations to produce some sort of dramatic effect (33 deaths in Vermont for example) and are cherry picked for the same reason.

Here is what is happening in Texas for example--this is Greg Abbot's health department:

View attachment 564263

You're 20X more likely to die if you were dumb enough to refuse to get vaccinaetd.

Totally wrong.
In places like Israel, Korea, etc., with over 93% vaccination, the infection rate has not reduced, and almost all those getting infected are vaccinated.
The reality is these covid vaccines do not at all effect immunity memory, and are forgotten in less than 6 months, completely.

Totally wrong.
In places like Israel, Korea, etc., with over 93% vaccination, the infection rate has not reduced, and almost all those getting infected are vaccinated.
The reality is these covid vaccines do not at all effect immunity memory, and are forgotten in less than 6 months, completely.
In the US:
Vax rates are up.
Death rates are down.

Those are the facts..

Forum List

Back