Another Fauci Big Lie: “99.2%” of COVID Deaths Are Unvaccinated. Top WHO Scientist Says Vaccinated Are “Dangerous”

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Ok no bullchit guys. I am not here to troll, I have, you know, a life. Would rather be at the gym checking out the babes or having a crazy, drunk-ass philosophical discussion at a bar. But it makes me crazy as I can see most of you can read the same as me, and I assume use a computer to dig up a little information from reasonably mainstream news or science sources, nothing super technical. So how can you believe a single solitary thing someone like Fauci says when he makes statements, and the media repeats them, like 99.99999% of covid deaths are unvaxxed? Actually he says 99.2% But guess what? He is totally pulling that number out his ass. No one knows where it came from. And the truth if anything is opposite.

So if you catch someone in one pretty significant lie, why would you believe him about anything else? Anything? I don't expect the shills here ever to come around, that is expected. But I cannot bring myself to believe there is not a single person here arguing the pro clot-shot line in good faith. It is simply that you have not been presented with all the information. This man Fauci is a liar. He was lying to you then. He is lying to you now. If he says "safe and effective," the smart thing for you to do, from a purely rational point of view of judging who a man is inside, is to run the other way.

Can't you see that? Can you not see that this man is a psychopathic, serial liar? Please tell me that you can, and if you cannot, I will provide you with more evidence.

ABC News Channel 20:

“42% of Illinois COVID-19 deaths last week were fully vaccinated people”: “SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (WICS) — Data from the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) shows 42% of all COVID-19 deaths from Oct. 20 to Oct. 27, 2021, in Illinois were among fully vaccinated people.”

Vermont Daily Chronicle:

“76% of September Covid-19 deaths are vax breakthroughs”: “Just eight of the 33 Vermonters who died of Covid-19 in September were unvaccinated, the Vermont Department of Heath said Wednesday. Health Department spokesperson Ben Truman said most of the vaccine ‘breakthrough’ Covid-19 fatalities were elderly. Because they were among the first vaccinated, Vermont’s elderly “have had more time to potentially become a vaccine breakthrough case,” he said.”

Rio Times: “Scientific study from Israel shows natural immunity superior to Covid vaccine against Delta variant”:

“natural immunity confers longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared to the BNT162b2 two-dose vaccine-induced immunity.” (Study)

Dr. Kobi Haviv,
the medical director of Herzog Medical Center in Jerusalem: “85-90% of the hospitalizations here are fully vaccinated people.” (Twitter below)

Yahoo News: “Ultra-Vaxxed Israel’s Crisis Is a Dire Warning to America”:

“in early July, with citizens over the age of 60 almost completely vaccinated, Israeli scientists began observing a worrisome rise in infections—if not in severe illness and death—among the double-vaccinated. Fully vaccinated people with weakened immune systems appeared particularly vulnerable to the aggressive Delta variant.”

Former Top WHO Scientist Say Vaccinated Are “Dangerous”

Former Vice-President of the European Advisory Group to the World Health Organisation, Prof. Christian Perronne:

“Vaccinated people are at risk of the new variants and transmitted. It’s been proven in different countries so vaccinated people should be put in quarantine and should be isolated from society. Unvaccinated people are not dangerous; vaccinated people are dangerous to others. It’s proven in Israel now, where I’m in contact with many physicians in Israel. They’re having big problems now; severe cases in hospitals are among vaccinated people. And in the UK also, you had a larger vaccination program and also there are problems.” (From interview clip below, August 2021) (view at Bitchute)

The Vaccine Reaction (Barbara Loe Fisher): “How Accurate is the Claim That Nearly All COVID Deaths are Among the Unvaccinated?”:

“U.S. health officials like Anthony Fauci, MD, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), which co-developed with Moderna an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine being distributed under emergency use authorization (EUA), have started referring to the findings of the AP analysis, without actually citing the AP as the source. This gives the impression that they are government findings, thereby giving them more weight.”

Last edited:
Ok no bullchit guys. I am not here to troll, I have, you know, a life. Would rather be at the gym checking out the babes or having a crazy, drunk-ass philosophical discussion at a bar. But it makes me crazy as I can see most of you are can read the same as me, and I assume use a computer to dig up a little information from reasonably mainstream news or science sources, nothing super technical. So how can believe a single solitary thing someone like Fauci says when he makes statements, and the media repeats them, like 99.99999% of covid deaths are unvaxxed? Actually he says 99.2% But guess what? He totally pulling that number out his ass. No one knows where it came from. And the truth if anything is opposite.

So if you catch someone in one pretty significant lie, why would you believe him about anything else? Anything? I don't expect the shills here ever to come around, that is expected. But I cannot bring myself to believe there is not a single person here arguing the pro clot-shot line in good faith, but simply has not been presented with all the information. This man Fauci is a liar. He was lying to you then. He is lying to you now. If he says "safe and effective," the smart thing for you to do, from a purely rational point of view of judging who a man is inside, is to run the other way.

Can't you see that?

ABC News Channel 20:

“42% of Illinois COVID-19 deaths last week were fully vaccinated people”: “SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (WICS) — Data from the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) shows 42% of all COVID-19 deaths from Oct. 20 to Oct. 27, 2021, in Illinois were among fully vaccinated people.”

Vermont Daily Chronicle:

“76% of September Covid-19 deaths are vax breakthroughs”: “Just eight of the 33 Vermonters who died of Covid-19 in September were unvaccinated, the Vermont Department of Heath said Wednesday. Health Department spokesperson Ben Truman said most of the vaccine ‘breakthrough’ Covid-19 fatalities were elderly. Because they were among the first vaccinated, Vermont’s elderly “have had more time to potentially become a vaccine breakthrough case,” he said.”

Rio Times: “Scientific study from Israel shows natural immunity superior to Covid vaccine against Delta variant”:

“natural immunity confers longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared to the BNT162b2 two-dose vaccine-induced immunity.” (Study)

Dr. Kobi Haviv,
the medical director of Herzog Medical Center in Jerusalem: “85-90% of the hospitalizations here are fully vaccinated people.” (Twitter below)

“in early July, with citizens over the age of 60 almost completely vaccinated, Israeli scientists began observing a worrisome rise in infections—if not in severe illness and death—among the double-vaccinated. Fully vaccinated people with weakened immune systems appeared particularly vulnerable to the aggressive Delta variant.”

Former Vice-President of the European Advisory Group to the World Health Organisation, Prof. Christian Perronne:

“Vaccinated people are at risk of the new variants and transmitted. It’s been proven in different countries so vaccinated people should be put in quarantine and should be isolated from society. Unvaccinated people are not dangerous; vaccinated people are dangerous to others. It’s proven in Israel now, where I’m in contact with many physicians in Israel. They’re having big problems now; severe cases in hospitals are among vaccinated people. And in the UK also, you had a larger vaccination program and also there are problems.” (From interview clip below, August 2021) (view at Bitchute)

The Vaccine Reaction (Barbara Loe Fisher): “How Accurate is the Claim That Nearly All COVID Deaths are Among the Unvaccinated?”:

“U.S. health officials like Anthony Fauci, MD, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), which co-developed with Moderna an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine being distributed under emergency use authorization (EUA), have started referring to the findings of the AP analysis, without actually citing the AP as the source. This gives the impression that they are government findings, thereby giving them more weight.”

By this late, late hour of the global COVID deception anyone possessed of the desire to do so and eyes that function can find an overabundance of factual information clearly proving the unvaccinated aren't the ones spreading C-19. Such curiosity will also lead one to the reality that COVID vaccines are killing and maiming possibly millions of formerly healthy folks. At this fucking point (pardon my French) whether or not to believe in the official COVID narrative is truly up to the individual. The only problem with believing in that, perhaps a rather big one, is believing in the official narrative, which leads down a path toward double jabs and boosters, will get one killed or maimed for life. But hey . . . all critical intelligence tests come with serious consequences for failure to pass them. Most unfortunate of all are those damn poor, innocent kids out there whose parents have politicized their very chances of survival by getting them jabbed. Motherfuckers, aren't they all?

Ok no bullchit guys. I am not here to troll, I have, you know, a life. Would rather be at the gym checking out the babes or having a crazy, drunk-ass philosophical discussion at a bar. But it makes me crazy as I can see most of you are can read the same as me, and I assume use a computer to dig up a little information from reasonably mainstream news or science sources, nothing super technical. So how can you believe a single solitary thing someone like Fauci says when he makes statements, and the media repeats them, like 99.99999% of covid deaths are unvaxxed? Actually he says 99.2% But guess what? He totally pulling that number out his ass. No one knows where it came from. And the truth if anything is opposite.

So if you catch someone in one pretty significant lie, why would you believe him about anything else? Anything? I don't expect the shills here ever to come around, that is expected. But I cannot bring myself to believe there is not a single person here arguing the pro clot-shot line in good faith. It is simply that you have not been presented with all the information. This man Fauci is a liar. He was lying to you then. He is lying to you now. If he says "safe and effective," the smart thing for you to do, from a purely rational point of view of judging who a man is inside, is to run the other way.

Can't you see that? Can you not see that this man is a psychopathic, serial liar? Please tell me that you can, and if you cannot, I will provide you with more evidence.

ABC News Channel 20:

Vermont Daily Chronicle:

Dr. Kobi Haviv,

By this late, late hour of the global COVID deception anyone possessed of the desire to do so and eyes that function can find an overabundance of factual information clearly proving the unvaccinated aren't the ones spreading C-19. Such curiosity will also lead one to the reality that COVID vaccines are killing and maiming possibly millions of formerly healthy folks. At this fucking point (pardon my French) whether or not to believe in the official COVID narrative is truly up to the individual. The only problem with believing in that, perhaps a rather big one, is believing in the official narrative, which leads down a path toward double jabs and boosters, will get one killed or maimed for life. But hey . . . all critical intelligence tests come with serious consequences for failure to pass them. Most unfortunate of all are those damn poor, innocent kids out there whose parents have politicized their very chances of survival by getting them jabbed. Motherfuckers, aren't they all?

Yep everyone knows the government of Taiwan is just a bunch of crazy conspiracy theorists, haters, and insurrectionists.

Taiwan Halts Experimental COVID injections Over Heart Concerns

The Taiwan News:

“TAIPEI (Taiwan News) — Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC) head Chen Shih-chung (陳時中) said on Wednesday (Nov. 10) that a panel of experts has decided to suspend administering second doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech (BNT) COVID vaccine to children 12-17 years old amid concerns it may increase the risk of myocarditis.”
Cases of myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) and pericarditis (inflammation of the outer lining of the heart) have been reported after BNT vaccination of children between 12 and 17 years of age. According to U.S. statistics, the risk of youths experiencing myocarditis after receiving the second BNT dose is 10 times higher than after the first dose, CNA reported.

But what's a little heart inflammation to a 12 year old? If Anderson Cooper tells you get the shot, it's because he loves you.

edit - ok apparently Fauci got the number from the eminent peer reviewed science journal, AP. AP.

Ok no bullchit guys. I am not here to troll, I have, you know, a life. Would rather be at the gym checking out the babes or having a crazy, drunk-ass philosophical discussion at a bar. But it makes me crazy as I can see most of you can read the same as me, and I assume use a computer to dig up a little information from reasonably mainstream news or science sources, nothing super technical. So how can you believe a single solitary thing someone like Fauci says when he makes statements, and the media repeats them, like 99.99999% of covid deaths are unvaxxed? Actually he says 99.2% But guess what? He is totally pulling that number out his ass. No one knows where it came from. And the truth if anything is opposite.

ABC News Channel 20:

Vermont Daily Chronicle:

Dr. Kobi Haviv,

Total rubbish.

The overwhelming majority of covid deaths are in the un-vaccinated populations. The statistics you're bringing up are outliers using small populations to produce some sort of dramatic effect (33 deaths in Vermont for example) and are cherry picked for the same reason.

Here is what is happening in Texas for example--this is Greg Abbot's health department:

1636956596752.png

You're 20X more likely to die if you were dumb enough to refuse to get vaccinaetd.

Thank you for having a conversation, I believe you are sincere.

Two points.

1. According to the report you posted, they seem to be using deceptive CDC methodology in counting deaths. Nearly half of people who die after getting the spike protein injections die within 48 hours, or not much longer.

But your Texas report admits to the well know fact that the CDC not calling people "vaccinated" until 2 weeks after the final shot.

YOUR report page 12:

A fully vaccinated case is a COVID-19 case (either PCR or an antigen) in a vaccinated person that occurred ≥14 days after completion of their vaccination series.

The US Army Flight Surgeon who has filed a lawsuit against the DoD over vax mandates, Lt. Col. Theresa Long wrote:

“Today I received word of one fatality and two ICU cases on Fort Hood; the deceased was an Army pilot who could have been flying at the time. All three pulmonary embolism events happened within 48 hours of their vaccination.

[Military complaint and exhibits, US Federal District Court, Denver]

So by methodology, someone gets the shot, drops dead three days later, but is counted as an "unvaccinated" death because it has not been two weeks yet. I think that is very convenient and sneaky.

You Texas report states:

"A COVID-19– associated death is defined as a confirmed or probable case..."

What is a "probable" case? Sorry, after a year of CDC lying that gunshot wounds and motorcycles accidents have been counted as COVID deaths, not to mention heart attacks and renal failure, I don't trust them. You know they get paid more by Medicare for covid cases, right?

These following screen shots from CDC through October 2020 show you just how many counted "Covid' deaths had other "co-morbidities." Anything they can count as covid, they count as covid.

Below: CDC page showing deaths need only “involve” COVID to be listed as a COVID death. Source: “Provisional Death Counts for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19),” Table 2

screen-shot-2020-12-24-at-8.30.50-pm.png

Below: CDC page showing deaths in which influenza (flu) is on the death certificate. Source: “CDC: Weekly Updates by Select Demographic and Geographic Characteristics”, Table 3
table3flu.png

Source: CDC: Weekly Updates by Select Demographic and Geographic Characteristics
heart.png

2. The CDC has two different sets of testing guidelines — one for vaccinated patients and another for the unvaccinated. If you’re unvaccinated, CDC guidance says to use a cycle threshold (CT) of 40, known to result in false positives. If you’re vaccinated, they recommend using a CT of 28 or less. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? So when they want to find covid in unvaxxed, they just crank up the PCR cycles to 40. Otherwise they use the more reasonable 28. Why would they do that except to defraud you?

CDC:

CDC would like to receive sequence data and respiratory specimens from COVID-19 vaccine breakthrough cases to assess the SARS-CoV-2 lineage, including variants. When a vaccine breakthrough case is identified, the health department will contact the laboratory to request that any residual respiratory specimen from the positive test be held for sequencing at CDC....For cases with a known RT-PCR cycle threshold (Ct) value, submit only specimens with Ct value ≤28 to CDC for sequencing. Health Departments

They are very clever at finding ways to pull the wool over your eyes, is all I'm saying. These two fraudulent methodologies, if you confirm they are true, should cause you to dismiss the Texas report entirely.

But I'm listening. People are wrong that everyone just has confirmation bias. I really want none of these depopulation conclusions to be true. Really.

Last edited:
Another example of ignoring plain evidence: the ICU beds in Vermont are nearing capacity, even though only 9 of those are labeled "COVID-19". Those other patients (over one hundred) in the ICU are being blamed on lack of early intervention health care due to the pandemic. The cases involves people with severe cardiovascular, neurological, and general endocrine failures. This increase in ICU cases has only taken place in the last few months, not over the past 2 years since the original shutdowns occurred. They are ignoring the fact that the increase in ICU patients is directly following and related to the vaccination, which became widely available only in the last 6 months. Of course, the hospitals and their government spokes-people are not disclosing the vaccination status of those that aren't labeled COVID-19 (the majority of ICU patients).

Evidence right in front of their eye's, yet they will continue the ridiculous hypothesis that the new mRNA treatment is safe and effective. Now, they are practically forcing 5 to 12 year old children to get the vaccine, even though not one child in that age group has died or even been hospitalized with C-19 in Vermont, and fewer than 400 have been hospitalized nationwide.

My sincerest condolences to the parents of the hundreds of young children who will loose their lives nationwide - directly to the vaccine - in the coming weeks. Also condolences to the hundreds of thousands or maybe millions of families who will loose loved ones over the course of the next year due to the long term consequences of the treatment.

edit - ok apparently Fauci got the number from the eminent peer reviewed science journal, AP. AP.

So by methodology, someone gets the shot, drops dead three days later, but is counted as an "unvaccinated" death because it has not been two weeks yet. I think that is very convenient and sneaky.
They're creating their own M&M stats disingenuously ~S~

Yes, everyone from top to bottom is lying about the vaccine so they can kill off 1/3rd of the worlds population....

I mean, what the fuck do you think every agency is coving up the deaths from the shot for? Or is nonsense the point of this theory?

ABC News Channel 20:

Vermont Daily Chronicle:

Dr. Kobi Haviv,

He is right.

ABC News Channel 20:

Vermont Daily Chronicle:

Dr. Kobi Haviv,

Give it some time---those vax numbers will be going up as it will become harder to say that they weren't fully vaxxed..you know two shots and about a month later to take effect. Hence why they are saying you have to have boosters...

Total rubbish.

The overwhelming majority of covid deaths are in the un-vaccinated populations. The statistics you're bringing up are outliers using small populations to produce some sort of dramatic effect (33 deaths in Vermont for example) and are cherry picked for the same reason.

Here is what is happening in Texas for example--this is Greg Abbot's health department:

View attachment 564263

You're 20X more likely to die if you were dumb enough to refuse to get vaccinaetd.

Wrong again more lies from the media. The hospital rate of vaxed and unvaxed is about 50 50.

Two more countries suspending moderna under 30 yo.

Yes, everyone from top to bottom is lying about the vaccine so they can kill off 1/3rd of the worlds population....

I mean, what the fuck do you think every agency is coving up the deaths from the shot for? Or is nonsense the point of this theory?
Dims always have an agenda that is more important than life itself.

Forum List

Back