Another far left Obama drone hero exposed as a fraud

Oh. My. GOD. She was 21 when divorced??

Stop the presses!! Extra! Extra! Get Walter Cronkite out of the grave! Hell, get Walter Winchell out of the grave!

Call The Beck! Call the Blob! Call Steve Doocy. 'Cause this... is..... HUUUUGE!!

Stop the presses!! Extra! Extra! Get Walter Cronkite out of the grave! Hell, get Walter Winchell out of the grave!

Call The Beck! Call the Blob! Call Steve Doocy. 'Cause this... is..... HUUUUGE!!

No she lied about that, she was divorced at 19, ya just can't trust a freaking commie.

No she lied about that, she was divorced at 19, ya just can't trust a freaking commie.

And obviously that's vitally important stuff when you're running for governor. While the murky timing of your Harken Energy stock is not.

:rofl:

She looks like a bag ho. In case you don't know what that means, it's a woman that's willing to assume the horizontal position for anybody with a bag of meth.

I'm not saying she IS one, I'm just saying she LOOKS like one.

No offense, Wendy.

Texas candidate Wendy Davis faces questions about biography

Texas candidate Wendy Davis faces questions about biography - latimes.com

The far left LA Times reported on this so it must be true.

OMG it's horrifying. Look at the horrible things she's lied about:

The essentials are true: a hard-luck background, serious obstacles, personal striving, substantive achievement. But it turns out Davis was 21, not 19, when she divorced, and she lived in a mobile home for only a few months before moving into an apartment with her daughter. Her second husband helped pay for her final two years of college and her Harvard education, a fact omitted from her campaign website, which mentioned only academic scholarships and student loans.

She has learned her lesson on being very specific about her bio. So, this is not a big deal. Not like John McCain dumping his first wife who had become disabled in a car accident and marrying a much younger and 'whole' woman. What kind of scumbag does that?

Hey Pogo? Weren't Democrats making a big deal out of Romney allegedly giving a gay kid a swirly 50 years ago? And you're getting upset over this?

Hey Pogo? Weren't Democrats making a big deal out of Romney allegedly giving a gay kid a swirly 50 years ago? And you're getting upset over this?

OMG!!!!!!! This is something about Romney I hadn't heard before. Swirly: The process of sticking someone's head in the toilet and flushing. That is horrible. In my entire life I have never done that kind of thing to anyone. No one. I have never abused or bullied anyone ever, and the idea of not only doing that but doing it to someone because they are gay is beyond appalling. And you think doing that is more moral than omitting inane details on a bio? What kind of moral code do you live by? Shameful. It's just shameful and disgusting that you think that sticking someone's head in the toilet and flushing is no big deal, but not being totally specific about details on a bio is. You are a disgusting human being. Totally disgusting.

Last edited:

What the fuck is a "swirly"?

I have no idea what cher tawkin' about. :dunno:

I'm far from "upset". It's the muckraker OP who wants to make a story out of the difference between being 19 and being 21. If you get the logic of that, fill me in.

What the fuck is a "swirly"?I have no idea what cher tawkin' about. :dunno:

I'm far from "upset". It's the muckraker OP who wants to make a story out of the difference between being 19 and being 21. If you get the logic of that, fill me in.

I had to look it up. Those people who think it is just a fun time ought to have it done to them. Turnabout is fair play.

The essentials are true: a hard-luck background, serious obstacles, personal striving, substantive achievement. But it turns out Davis was 21, not 19, when she divorced, and she lived in a mobile home for only a few months before moving into an apartment with her daughter. Her second husband helped pay for her final two years of college and her Harvard education, a fact omitted from her campaign website, which mentioned only academic scholarships and student loans.

Texas candidate Wendy Davis faces questions about biography - latimes.com

Wow, heavy stuff

The woman obviously lived a life of luxury ....I can see why Conservatives are outraged

She didn't admit lying and apologize for it. Instead she said she's been involved in a learning process whereby she found out that using "broader, looser" language can apparently give the perception of lying. Go figure, huh?

But all will be well because she also said her language should be "tighter" along with the "need to be more focused on the detail." For the record and you low info clowns, that's should be and need to be, not will be. Hot air in other words.

I think it's fair to conclude she thinks the Democrat voters of Texas are a bunch of dopes.

Last edited:

The problem is that she lied.. it was all a lie... she married some rich guy who put her through law school which wasn't the narrative at the time. She's a fraud.

The problem is that she lied.. it was all a lie... she married some rich guy who put her through law school which wasn't the narrative at the time. She's a fraud.

And I understand she has thick ankles too :ack-1:

I can see why FoxNews needs to get on top of this one

A MAJOR scandal

New Topics

Forum List

Back