Another example of why you shouldnt pay attention to fauci

Observed your posting.

You post like someone who thinks the world owes them.
That’s your prejudice. I disagree with you so you tell yourself I’m which gives you permission to disregard my opinion as less valuable.

It’s intellectually lazy. You could come up with an actual argument, but instead you resort to this childish shit.

You go through great lengths to convince yourself of what you want to believe. It’s fascinating to watch how you do it because you almost certainly don’t realize you’re doing it.

That's not prejudice. use words correctly.

I disagree with plenty of people on this board, you seem to be a twat so I give you what you deserve.
It absolutely is prejudice.

Definition: preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.

You accuse me of being a basement dweller or whatever because I hold political views apart from yours. Your opinion of me isn’t informed by actual experience or reason, just hatred of those who think different than you.

To borrow a phrase, I must have hit the nail on the head. I’ve seen you bend and twist reality just to be sure someone you hate so much can never be correct. It’s not rational. It’s pure emotion.

Biden’s tax policy is moderate. You lose.

I have the experience of responding to your posts. I base my disdain for you on that.

I accuse you of being a basement dweller because it fits the profile of your posts.

Biden's tax policy is progressive bullshit.
Yes, you have for disdain because we disagree politically. Makes you a snowflake, one with a fragile emotional state who recoils at the thought they might not be the smartest person in the universe and someone else may be correct.

It’s a problem you share with many people, not least of all Trump.

You accuse me of being a basement dweller because it’s easier to make shit up about me than make an argument to counter mine.

Your claims that Biden isn’t a moderate have been j supported by any argument. Just lashing out because I disagree.
Your claims that Biden isn’t a moderate have been j supported by any argument.

I have provided numerous examples of how Pedo Joe is a radical leftist.

His support for the New Green Deal cements it. And don't come back with some bullshit answer he spewed during some debate, his actions in office confirm his support of that lunacy.

Observed your posting.

That’s your prejudice. I disagree with you so you tell yourself I’m which gives you permission to disregard my opinion as less valuable.

It’s intellectually lazy. You could come up with an actual argument, but instead you resort to this childish shit.

You go through great lengths to convince yourself of what you want to believe. It’s fascinating to watch how you do it because you almost certainly don’t realize you’re doing it.

I disagree with plenty of people on this board, you seem to be a twat so I give you what you deserve.

Definition: preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.

You accuse me of being a basement dweller or whatever because I hold political views apart from yours. Your opinion of me isn’t informed by actual experience or reason, just hatred of those who think different than you.

To borrow a phrase, I must have hit the nail on the head. I’ve seen you bend and twist reality just to be sure someone you hate so much can never be correct. It’s not rational. It’s pure emotion.

I have the experience of responding to your posts. I base my disdain for you on that.

I accuse you of being a basement dweller because it fits the profile of your posts.

Yes, you have for disdain because we disagree politically. Makes you a snowflake, one with a fragile emotional state who recoils at the thought they might not be the smartest person in the universe and someone else may be correct.

You accuse me of being a basement dweller because it’s easier to make shit up about me than make an argument to counter mine.

Your claims that Biden isn’t a moderate have been j supported by any argument. Just lashing out because I disagree.

No, i can disagree with people, you on the other hand just show a level of ignorance that makes me feel the need to put you in your place.

You’re a troll, Marty. You barely make arguments and when you lose an argument you attempt to change what the argument is about.

You hate me because I point this out and you don’t like it. People don’t like having to look honestly at themselves. That’s why you’re a snowflake.

It’s not my ignorance you’re angry at, it’s your own.

I troll when I feel like trolling, or more to the point, when a person deserves to be trolled.

I despise you because you are ignorant.
You troll when you lose an argument and can’t admit it.

You’re a snowflake, too insecure to admit you’re wrong. That’s why you call me ignorant so you can avoid debate.
The innerweb irony meter just exploded.

Observed your posting.

No, i can disagree with people, you on the other hand just show a level of ignorance that makes me feel the need to put you in your place.

You’re a troll, Marty. You barely make arguments and when you lose an argument you attempt to change what the argument is about.

You hate me because I point this out and you don’t like it. People don’t like having to look honestly at themselves. That’s why you’re a snowflake.

I troll when I feel like trolling, or more to the point, when a person deserves to be trolled.

You’re a snowflake, too insecure to admit you’re wrong. That’s why you call me ignorant so you can avoid debate.

Again you use the term snowflake wrong. Snowflakes don't keep coming at a person, they want the person to be banned/go away.

Try using a term the correct way, sitting while peeing boi

Nope. Snowflakes can’t handle having their opinions challenged. Can’t handle people disagreeing with them. See how you lash out at me for doing so?

You’re a snowflake. Very mentally and emotionally insecure.

How is coming back at your dumb ass every time "not handling it"

You don't get to make up definitions for established terms. Snowflakes try to cancel people they disagree with, I enjoy the fact you keep coming back for more.

I counter you, snowflakes curl up and expect others to do their cancelling.

Use the proper terms, stupid.
Because you’re not responding with debate, you’re trolling.

Trolling isn’t handling it. It’s an emotional outburst.

Countering with insults on the internet isn’t as intellectually brave as you seem to think it is.

Observed your posting.

His support for the New Green Deal cements it. And don't come back with some bullshit answer he spewed during some debate, his actions in office confirm his support of that lunacy.
And when I counter you, you disappear.

What actions are you referring to that support “lunacy”?

Observed your posting.

And when I counter you, you disappear.

What actions are you referring to that support “lunacy”?
You have failed to counter anything, Dumbass.

You have failed to counter anything, Dumbass.
I had to correct you about what the Mexico City Policy does.
No, you didn't. The funding for abortion abroad was signed by Pedo Joe.

You ran away from his leftist No Border Policy.

And he has included all kinds of the radical lefty New Green Deal bullshit in this infrastructure proposal.

He is a radical leftist, and you have nothing to show otherwise.

If we would've just lived our lives as normal. We would be over this by now. Just like Trump said in the beginning.
Trump isn’t a leader. He talks a lot, doesn’t actually do much.
He was exactly right about what to do about covid, but he screwed up and let Fauci take over.

Are you on crack?

It hard to find ANYONE more wrong on Covid-19 than Trump has been.

According to Trump China is transparent. President Xi is doing a great job.
It's just a few cases coming in from China.
It's just 15 cases and soon it will be 0.
It will gone soon, like magic.
It is like flu, can you belive how many people flu kills?
It will be less than 100,000 dead, because of the great job that we have done.
There will not be a second wave.
It will be gone soon, like magic.
It will be great to pack churches for Easter - it will be like a miracle.
My CDC says to wear a mask...but I will not be.
Hydrochroloquine is great, we bought up stockpiles of it and I personally take it to keep the Covid away!
It will be gone soon...so come to my super spreading political events, where you can scream your lungs out in the middle of a maskless crowd.

Well it's April 2021 and the only thing gone is Trump's presidency.

I dislike Trump completely, but clearly he was right about covid-19.
Just ask yourself what ends any and all epidemics?
If you say vaccines, you would be wrong because vaccines only prevent future epidemics, not end ones in progress.
That is because they typically take 6 years or more to prepare.
With covid-19, we were just lucky that the 2009 SARs vaccine work applied to covid-19 as well.
So then what makes all epidemics end normally is that they peak and use up enough easily available hosts so that it burns out. It runs out of easy hosts and dies.
So why didn't that happen to covid-19 last March, as Trump said it wouild?
That is because we deliberately prevented covid-19 from ending.
By "flattening the curve", we essentially conserved easy hosts and prevented it from dying out.
We took a normal 2 month epidemic, and essentially made it last FOREVER!

If you want more details, look at how Fauci was wrong when he said that we should not go with "herd immunity", what normally ends all epidemics.
He claimed 2.5 million deaths, based on the false claims that there was no inherent immunity, and that the lethality rate was 2%. We now know that not only are all children essentially immune, but almost all the deaths actually are only those over 70 or compromised somehow. So Fauci's death estimate was about 200 times too high.

??? I've just listed all the many ways Trump was AS A MATTER OF FACT wrong about Covid-19

And I don't even know where you got the idea that Trump ever advocated getting everyone infected in early months of the pandemic.
He said in the beginning that everyone should go on with their lives. Except the elderly and people with medical conditions. You shit your diaper and Trump messed up and let Fauci handle it. So if you loons would've let the adults handle the situation it would be over and done with. Your boy Biden is letting millions of infected illegals cross the border. So fuck off.

Everyone said that in the beginning. Pelosi said go have dinner in Chinatown, Faucci said the risk is thus far very low.

They didn't say it out of insane whackjob theory that we ought to get everyone infected with Covid asap, so that vulnerable die off and we get herd immunity to stop Covid-19 in 2 months.

If we would've just lived our lives as normal. We would be over this by now. Just like Trump said in the beginning.
He was exactly right about what to do about covid, but he screwed up and let Fauci take over.

Are you on crack?

Hydrochroloquine is great, we bought up stockpiles of it and I personally take it to keep the Covid away!
It will be gone soon...so come to my super spreading political events, where you can scream your lungs out in the middle of a maskless crowd.

If you say vaccines, you would be wrong because vaccines only prevent future epidemics, not end ones in progress.
With covid-19, we were just lucky that the 2009 SARs vaccine work applied to covid-19 as well.
So then what makes all epidemics end normally is that they peak and use up enough easily available hosts so that it burns out. It runs out of easy hosts and dies.
By "flattening the curve", we essentially conserved easy hosts and prevented it from dying out.

If you want more details, look at how Fauci was wrong when he said that we should not go with "herd immunity", what normally ends all epidemics.
He claimed 2.5 million deaths, based on the false claims that there was no inherent immunity, and that the lethality rate was 2%. We now know that not only are all children essentially immune, but almost all the deaths actually are only those over 70 or compromised somehow. So Fauci's death estimate was about 200 times too high.

??? I've just listed all the many ways Trump was AS A MATTER OF FACT wrong about Covid-19

And I don't even know where you got the idea that Trump ever advocated getting everyone infected in early months of the pandemic.
He said in the beginning that everyone should go on with their lives. Except the elderly and people with medical conditions. You shit your diaper and Trump messed up and let Fauci handle it. So if you loons would've let the adults handle the situation it would be over and done with. Your boy Biden is letting millions of infected illegals cross the border. So fuck off.

Everyone said that in the beginning. Pelosi said go have dinner in Chinatown, Faucci said the risk is thus far very low.

What's your point?
Yep, Nazi Pelousy is as big an idiot as Fauci.

Are you on crack?

You did not list a single thing that Trump was wrong about with covid-19.
What you listed was the things Fauci got totally wrong and then forced the covid-19 epidemic to not dissipate normally as it would under herd immunity, and become constant and essentially last FOREVER.
Trump never said he advocated that everyone should try to get infected early on, but clearly that what would have been best, and is what normally happens in all epidemics, to end it quickly.
Trump was just telling it like it normally is.
And that is what would have happened if Fauci had not screwed it all up.

If he never advocated it why the hell are you saying he was right about it?

Trump specifically called out a state for re-opening too early. Is that because he was right or wrong? :rolleyes:

Observed your posting.

Here is another radical leftist proposal by Veggie Joe colfax_m

Right before the election, he said a vaccine won't stop infection.
Right after election, he said the end is near.
NOW the dipshit is saying this:

White House adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci told MSNBC on Sunday it's "still not" acceptable for Americans to eat indoors, even after they've received the COVID-19 vaccine.
It would be appropriate if all orange cultists didn't pay attention to Fauci......but stayed away from the rest of us.

Observed your posting.

Again you use the term snowflake wrong. Snowflakes don't keep coming at a person, they want the person to be banned/go away.

Try using a term the correct way, sitting while peeing boi

Nope. Snowflakes can’t handle having their opinions challenged. Can’t handle people disagreeing with them. See how you lash out at me for doing so?

You’re a snowflake. Very mentally and emotionally insecure.

How is coming back at your dumb ass every time "not handling it"

You don't get to make up definitions for established terms. Snowflakes try to cancel people they disagree with, I enjoy the fact you keep coming back for more.

I counter you, snowflakes curl up and expect others to do their cancelling.

Use the proper terms, stupid.
Because you’re not responding with debate, you’re trolling.

Trolling isn’t handling it. It’s an emotional outburst.

Countering with insults on the internet isn’t as intellectually brave as you seem to think it is.

Because you just respond with your stupid beliefs, and not any actual response.

White House adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci told MSNBC on Sunday it's "still not" acceptable for Americans to eat indoors, even after they've received the COVID-19 vaccine.
It would be appropriate if all orange cultists didn't pay attention to Fauci......but stayed away from the rest of us.
Howsabout thinking people go about their lives, and you single digit IQ types can worship Fauci while strapping a box of masks to your face and hiding in the basement.

Win-win.

Hey colfax_m how is this part of The Potted Plant in Chief's "infrastructure" proposal not radical left lunacy?

The proposal includes $20 billion to advance racial equity and environmental justice.

Are you on crack?

They didn't say it out of insane whackjob theory that we ought to get everyone infected with Covid asap, so that vulnerable die off and we get herd immunity to stop Covid-19 in 2 months.
Like I said, if we did what Trump recommended. We would be over this by now, and Fauci is milking his 15 minutes of fame.

Are you on crack?

Like I said, if we did what Trump recommended. We would be over this by now, and Fauci is milking his 15 minutes of fame.
When does the midget ever do his sciencey stuff? He is on TV 24/7

Howsabout thinking people go about their lives, and you single digit IQ types can worship Fauci while strapping a box of masks to your face and hiding in the basement.

Win-win.
145323233_3730537160356056_7880231749227037086_o.jpg

Because you just respond with your stupid beliefs, and not any actual response.
They’re actual responses, actual logic, actual data. Your explanation for how Biden isn’t a moderate in his tax policy is little more than “because it is”.

“your stupid beliefs” is what a snowflake would say. Easily offended by other people who are different from them.

Forum List

Back