Another example of why you shouldnt pay attention to fauci

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Right before the election, he said a vaccine won't stop infection.
Right after election, he said the end is near.
NOW the dipshit is saying this:

White House adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci told MSNBC on Sunday it's "still not" acceptable for Americans to eat indoors, even after they've received the COVID-19 vaccine.

White House adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci told MSNBC on Sunday it's "still not" acceptable for Americans to eat indoors, even after they've received the COVID-19 vaccine.

Because, he doesn't care to inform the American people about the surge at the US/Mexico border. Instead, he rather dictate to you why you should stay away from Taco Bell.

1618269999434.png

Three weeks to flatten the curve. We’ve gone from that to now even being vaccinated doesn’t allow you to live your life. I’m so tired of this poindexter trying to extend his 15 minutes of fame.

This dude is all over the map
How so? It’s not as if Fauci was recently telling people it was okay to do so.
You and your Faucci cult can fuck off. Stay in your damn house and rot until St Faucci tells you it’s safe to leave. The rest of us are going to do what we should have done months ago and go back to normal life. If that makes you sad too bad.

It's pretty weird that you think that Faucci is being inconsistent when he recommends one thing as there are a dozen cases of COVID in the US and recommends something else after (checks recent numbers) 31 million cases.

I mean, yeah, things are going to be a little different in those two circumstances.

It's pretty weird that you think that Faucci is being inconsistent when he recommends one thing as there are a dozen cases of COVID in the US and recommends something else after (checks recent numbers) 31 million cases.

I mean, yeah, things are going to be a little different in those two circumstances.
In the OP, I spoke of inconsistencies. That was a matter of a few weeks. Complete 180.

You’re an idiot. I can excuse your stupidity for the first few months as I went along with it too. Now? It’s just bullshit. Stop being a fucking sheep.

In the OP, I spoke of inconsistencies. That was a matter of a few weeks. Complete 180.
They stopped being inconsistent a long time ago. It’s just power over people now.

Forum List

Back