Another example of why we hate the liberal media

bush lover

Feb 18, 2005
The following link is a perfect example of why we hate the liberal media, which hate America, our President and our troops. The fact is that our President Bush has kept us safe AND prosperous. Our Vice President Cheney said it best: "Deficits don't matter." When will the liberals finally understand this fact? Our Vice President said it nice and plain for the liberal airheads.

http://usatoday.printthis.clickabil...ews/20070529/1a_lede29.art.htm&partnerID=1660

Scooter will pick up on it soon enough. I guess there is really no point in responding to this account. They just want to get a cheap rise out of people.

"defecits dont matter" was taken out of context.

And even if cheney said that, he would have corrected himself because defecits DO matter for people under the age of 50.

As opposed to RSR?

Oh there's a huge difference.

RSR is an idiot, but he is saying what he believes (as misguided and programmed as his thoughts are)

"bush lover" is a gimmick account...created by people who don't follow conservative beliefs but pretend to be a conservative and say dumb things in order to make conservatives look stupid (ala Stephen Colbert).

Gimmick accounts should not be tolerated.

If this person is only using one account, I don't see why a person can't create a satirical online persona to get his/her point across. You have the option of putting them on ignore and neg repping them.

Oh there's a huge difference.

RSR is an idiot, but he is saying what he believes (as misguided and programmed as his thoughts are)

"bush lover" is a gimmick account...created by people who don't follow conservative beliefs but pretend to be a conservative and say dumb things in order to make conservatives look stupid (ala Stephen Colbert).

And Bush Lover is parodying what she sees as absurdist ijits like RSR. I think people like him are a fair subject for being lampooned.

I think all of us know Bush Lover is neither a conservative nor a follower of Bush. And I love Stephen Colbert. ;)

And Bush Lover is parodying what she sees as absurdist ijits like RSR. I think people like him are a fair subject for being lampooned.

I think all of us know Bush Lover is neither a conservative nor a follower of Bush. And I love Stephen Colbert. ;)

Bush lover wishes to appear clever, but knows he's not. Otherwise he'd debate, not hide behind his idiotic 'neo-con' parody. He's a fuktard, unworthy of even negative rep. He's to be ignored.

Bush lover wishes to appear clever, but knows he's not. Otherwise he'd debate, not hide behind his idiotic 'neo-con' parody. He's a fuktard, unworthy of even negative rep. He's to be ignored.

And RSR is a subliterate troll who hides behind other people's opinions and thinks he's clever by posting thread after thread pretending he understands the "lib" mindset.

Bush lover offends you, ignore him/her. But as for him being a "fuktard", I figure that kind of cranky response by right-wingers is exactly what he/she is looking for.... you know, like RSR does. ;)

And RSR is a subliterate troll who hides behind other people's opinions and thinks he's clever by posting thread after thread pretending he understands the "lib" mindset.

Bush lover offends you, ignore him/her. But as for him being a "fuktard", I figure that kind of cranky response by right-wingers is exactly what he/she is looking for.... you know, like RSR does. ;)

I do believe that is what I was saying. Did I bring up RSR? No, you did. BTW, have you noticed since Scott decided to enforce copywrites, RSR has 'gotten on board?' Seems it's past time to lay off, til he finds another way to irritate.

I do believe that is what I was saying. Did I bring up RSR? No, you did. BTW, have you noticed since Scott decided to enforce copywrites, RSR has 'gotten on board?' Seems it's past time to lay off, til he finds another way to irritate.

I was just bemused that you'd find Bush Lover so offensive yet have no problem with an ijit like RSR.

I still got on the board this a.m. and found nothing but his trolling. So if he's not figured out how to get around the copyright restrictions, I'm guessing it's because he doesn't understand them.

I was just bemused that you'd find Bush Lover so offensive yet have no problem with an ijit like RSR.

I still got on the board this a.m. and found nothing but his trolling. So if he's not figured out how to get around the copyright restrictions, I'm guessing it's because he doesn't understand them.

When I got on, seemed he had figured out how to post partial w/link. Maybe it was Gunny, but I didn't see an 'edit.' In any case, while he may not post like I'd prefer, he is a site better than those that post as if it's their own thoughts.

Knock TM for that.

Forum List

Back