Another Example of Palestinian Savages

Terrorist Who Murdered Salomon Family: I Picked a House with Sounds of Laughter

Just ONE more reason why I will celebrate and throw Candy every time I hear about the Death of a Palestinian
I will not celebrate the death of any Palestinian. They are the victims of their greedy and barbaric religion and leaders who choose to conquer and keep as servants anyone who is not a Muslim.

I will celebrate the Muslims and Christians who know the difference between right and wrong and will do anything in their power to put an end to any attacks on Jews or anyone who is pro Israel/Jews anywhere in the world.

I will celebrate every Christian and Muslim who changes their way of thinking against Jews and Israel. Changes their heart about all they have learned since birth.

Just ONE more reason why I will celebrate and throw Candy every time I hear about the Death of a Palestinian
I will not celebrate the death of any Palestinian. They are the victims of their greedy and barbaric religion and leaders who choose to conquer and keep as servants anyone who is not a Muslim.

I will celebrate the Muslims and Christians who know the difference between right and wrong and will do anything in their power to put an end to any attacks on Jews or anyone who is pro Israel/Jews anywhere in the world.

I will celebrate every Christian and Muslim who changes their way of thinking against Jews and Israel. Changes their heart about all they have learned since birth.

It won’t happen. The way they celebrate I intend to do the same.

Too bad they don’t have the death Penalty. They should be beheaded like that infant was

Just more senseless, never-ending violence. When will both sides grow tired enough to finally sit down, put away their hate and discuss peace SERIOUSLY?

SERIOUSLY? It can’t happen for several reasons;
The “ 67 Borders” were never recognized in the first place
The Israelis were denied access to E. Jerusalem by Jordan something they were entitled to under “ International Law “
The PA already came out and made a Formal Statement that the Western Wall would be off limits for the Israelis
“ Right of Return “ would eventually make the Israelis a minority.
Perhaps the most important; Many have already declared that IF “ Right of Return “ is granted ( it never will be) their goal is to “ go back to 48) and kick every Israeli out. Common sense would dictate that IF that were to happen there would actually be a Civil War. How can there be “ peace?”

Last edited:
The zionist Israeli's are reaping the hate they have sown. .... :cool:
No, the Zionist Jews and non Jews are reaping the hatred which always existed against Jews in Christianity and Islam.

Both "religions" think they have"replaced" Judaism, and that Jews should look up and obey either one of them.

:)

Too bad they don’t have the death Penalty. They should be beheaded like that infant was

Or firebombed....Liberman: No compensation for Palestinian child firebombed by Jewish terrorists

There are SLIGHT differences;
Don’t see Israelis celebrating
Don’t see them naming streets after anyone or passing out Candy.

Or firebombed....Liberman: No compensation for Palestinian child firebombed by Jewish terrorists

No difference to the dead.

And keep in mind, people sheltered and hid the person who did this for some time before the police were finally able to gain access to him.

The mindset of the killers is the same. Hatred.

No excuses.

No difference to the dead.

And keep in mind, people sheltered and hid the person who did this for some time before the police were finally able to gain access to him.

The mindset of the killers is the same. Hatred.

No excuses.

Yet Israelis severely condemned that crime publicly and officially, more so they went to the hospital to visit the family of that boy and gathered with their spiritual leaders to pray in memory of that boy, and for a fast recovery of his close ones who were injured.

All while Arabs cheer and give candies on the streets for every slain Israeli, and their leaders unapologetically motivate them by paying extra $$$ for every murder and suicide attack.

Last edited:
Is this particular killer being celebrated?

There may not be a Street named after him but did you see his smile?? Tell us please where the condemnation is. I would like to know what the Reaction of the Posters and the “ International Community “ would be if an Israeli Killer of an entire Palestinian Family broke into a house to commit mass murder and said it was their LAUGHTER that attracted him

There may not be a Street named after him but did you see his smile?? Tell us please where the condemnation is. I would like to know what the Reaction of the Posters and the “ International Community “ would be if an Israeli Killer of an entire Palestinian Family broke into a house to commit mass murder and said it was their LAUGHTER that attracted him

His smile is that of a psychopathic sicko. The same kind of sicko that firebombs houses knowing they are inhabited or burns teenagers live. What is the difference between them? None.

His smile is that of a psychopathic sicko. The same kind of sicko that firebombs houses knowing they are inhabited or burns teenagers live. What is the difference between them? None.

I would be the LAST one to defend what they did! On the other hand, I CAN understand their Rage unlike the Palestinian who killed those THREE Israeli boys and three them away like trash
You still ask what the difference? Read Rylahs post.

Last edited:

I would be the LAST one to defend what they did! On the other hand, I CAN understand their Rage unlike the Palestinian who killed those THREE Israeli boys and three them away like trash
You still ask what the difference? Read Rylahs post.
Their rage is no diffetent than Palestinians who have seen friends and family killed. Both have have reasons for anger. But the barbaric crueltyof their behavior is beyond inderstanding ever.

Do you remember the 2000 Ramallah lynching? A violent incident that took place on October 12, 2000 at the el-Bireh police station, where a Palestinian crowd killed and mutilated the bodies of two Israelis.

Do you remember the 2000 Ramallah lynching? A violent incident that took place on October 12, 2000 at the el-Bireh police station, where a Palestinian crowd killed and mutilated the bodies of two Israelis.

I remember

I remember. They literally tore them apart and held their hands up in pride. I will NEVER weep over any dead Palestinian.

Forum List

Back