Another example of "go woke, go broke"

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
Looks like we have another great example of go woke go broke.

When will these stupid sicko Moon Bats ever learn? We usually give some money to them every year but no more.

Salvation Army chapters across the country are reporting massive shortages in volunteer hours and toy donations just weeks after the charity distributed (and then pulled) a controversial guide calling on white people to confront their "racist attitudes."

Some 20,000 volunteer hours have gone unfilled for the Salvation Army's Red Kettle campaign this year, which historically represents about 33% of the charity's total yearly donations. The charity has also reported substantial shortages of toy and gift donations in some parts of the country, such as New Jersey, where donations are down 30% across the state.

The reports of volunteer and donation shortages come less than three weeks after the Salvation Army pulled an internal "Let's Talk About Racism" guide that discouraged "colorblindness" and called on white people to "evaluate racist attitudes and practices."

When will these stupid sicko Moon Bats ever learn? We usually give some money to them every year but no more.
480504-Z0.jpg

• Banned
We know.

we have posted about this shit since that started weeks ago

woke=broke.
We usually give a couple of hundred dollars to SA each year. We drop $50 bills into the kettle three or four times during the Holiday season.

No more.

Thats OK because they wouldn't want the money I earned from my White Privilege.

We usually give a couple of hundred dollars to SA each year. We drop $50 bills into the kettle three or four times during the Holiday season.

No more.

Thats OK because they wouldn't want the money I earned from my White Privilege.

You are right, Flash! :thup: SA doesn't deserve anything, what they did is unforgivable.

Salvation Army chapters across the country are reporting massive shortages in volunteer hours and toy donations just weeks after the charity distributed (and then pulled) a controversial guide calling on white people to confront their "racist attitudes."

Some 20,000 volunteer hours have gone unfilled for the Salvation Army's Red Kettle campaign this year, which historically represents about 33% of the charity's total yearly donations. The charity has also reported substantial shortages of toy and gift donations in some parts of the country, such as New Jersey, where donations are down 30% across the state.

The reports of volunteer and donation shortages come less than three weeks after the Salvation Army pulled an internal "Let's Talk About Racism" guide that discouraged "colorblindness" and called on white people to "evaluate racist attitudes and practices."
Their CEO will be an X CEO a quick like. These people are dumber than our board libturds...lolol

Yes libturds you do have brains compared to this...slightly higher

Hate to see such an effective org sacrifice itself for nothing. If donations are down 30% -- it's not against LAST year. It's kinda an orphan statistic.

Religious orgs like Salvation Army are just PRONE to being "politically correct" beyond reason. So they have an excuse. Coke, Delta, Gillette, Amazon -- THEY dont have an excuse for saying stupid divisive stuff.

Screw Salvation Army. I'll never again donate to them.

And, before I donate to any organization I'm going to make sure they're NOT pushing the ridiculous "apologize to blacks" bullshit. I don't owe blacks a fucking thing.

Their CEO will be an X CEO a quick like. These people are dumber than our board libturds...lolol

Yes libturds you do have brains compared to this...slightly higher
I bet the CEO makes more money than the average shopper at whatever location their red kettle is located at

Heads should roll over this

But now that the SA has been taken over by libs it will probably not learn from its mistake

Forum List

Back