Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
The only thing I can now do is to join the $15 club

At least he gave me 2 weeks notice

I had 3 weeks of computer hell
Now this crap

I was hoping he stay to next summer as I increased his pay to $13

He was getting bullied and chewed out by the customers and that is why he quit

A large ghetto black lady called him a “retard “ a month ago and he never recovered

The only thing I can now do is to join the $15 club

At least he gave me 2 weeks notice

I had 3 weeks of computer hell
Now this crap

I was hoping he stay to next summer as I increased his pay to $13

If you can afford to pay your new hire $15.00 per hour, would it not have made sense to have just paid your already trained employee $15.00 per hour?

Vel

He said he was offered a higher pay job in computers but I don’t know if that is true .
He has a crappy associate degree in web design

He was a very dependable guy and never missed a day
This sucks
I am going the $15 route

I don’t know how the hell I can survive the next and last 4 yrs

Other franchise are offering $12-13 but I am offering more

Last edited:
According to your right wing buddies, you're paying your employees way too much. You're supposed to explain to them their duties to work for free, so the economy will boom. No wonder you're getting attitude from those uppity proles, you've let them believe they deserve to be paid n stuff. We know this cuz some people here had Daddies that drove Lexuses n stuff and know all about how capitalism works. And, you're supposed to order them to work 16 hours a day 7 days a week, too.

A security dude with a handgun in an unmarked white van tried to abduct me for a corporate concrete-boot job, deep-six firing from a previous workplace. I got away, the dude was spooked, took off in his white van peeling rubber on the pavement, and I quit that job pronto. I wasn't sticking around for retirement.

DudleySmith

I have did it all
I have hired every race, color , religion , gender and Age
I am hardly even with my employee and I am always the “ nice boss “

The only thing that is going to work is more $$

We have all new software and it’s going to be hard to teach
Back in Oregon : I had employees from 2-4 years but Vegas it’s 3-4 months

DudleySmith

I have did it all
I have hired every race, color , religion , gender and Age
I am hardly even with my employee and I am always the “ nice boss “

The only thing that is going to work is more $$
Economics 101. Basic MBA curriculum — whether or not it's relevant to take it as far as a master's degree. There are supply and demand curves for labor. How much are you paying people and how much work are they willing to do for the money?

I can’t handle the work load alone and i am getting “ spastic ticks with my arms and hands”
I even do head jerks and facial ticks at work

My hand was flopping back in forth and a customer ask if I was ok
I immediately grab my hand

I am going to offer $15-17 ..if I can’t get a good employee then I am going to consider selling the store as the work load is insane

justinacolmena

I am in total panic and complete crises mode
I am willing to go to $15
I live about 2400 miles away from Las Vegas. Sometimes there are cheap flights to Vegas and other border towns from just about anywhere else in the U.S., but for me it’s a layover point to take a transfer somewhere else, or else they're banking income from the slot machines to make up for the cheap flights.

Once I was driving through that town, I got really sleepy all of a sudden, pulled over, was woken up by a rattlesnake trying to get into my car about half an hour later, and as I continued on I was pursued by an armed mob driving new cars with no license plates.

According to your right wing buddies, you're paying your employees way too much. You're supposed to explain to them their duties to work for free, so the economy will boom. No wonder you're getting attitude from those uppity proles, you've let them believe they deserve to be paid n stuff. We know this cuz some people here had Daddies that drove Lexuses n stuff and know all about how capitalism works. And, you're supposed to order them to work 16 hours a day 7 days a week, too.
Another bigoted moron that believes they know how every person acts just based on politics. You can’t get much more ignorant than that.

Another bigoted moron that believes they know how every person acts just based on politics. You can’t get much more ignorant than that.

lol sure. Keep telling yourselves that, meanwhile you can't beat lunatics like Biden and Kamala except maybe by a couple of percentage points if at all. The right wing's idiotic Social Darwinism rubbish just doesn't sell like it did in the 1870's. Time to face up to the fact it never worked at all, except in fictional stories written by sheltered loons like Ayn Rand.

lol sure. Keep telling yourselves that, meanwhile you can't beat lunatics like Biden and Kamala except maybe by a couple of percentage points if at all. The right wing's idiotic Social Darwinism rubbish just doesn't sell like it did in the 1870's. Time to face up to the fact it never worked at all, except in fictional stories written by sheltered loons like Ayn Rand.
Third party candidates have never won the Presidency, but I’ll be damned if I vote for a Trump or Biden, that is just asking for a country to collapse. Both of them have proven to be part of problem.

Forum List

Back