Another DEMONRAT CLOWN drops out...2 out today 121 left.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Seems Gloombergs $57 MILLION AD BUT LAST WEEK, simply swallowed up the true light weights of the party of INFANTICIDE!!!

Pro-Abortion Governor Steve Bullock Drops Out of Democrat Presidential Race!!!

Bet half of you never heard of this baby killer!

LIFE NEWS ^ | Dec, 3, 2019

Montana Gov. Steve Bullock has announced he is ending his bid for the Democrat nomination for president. Bullock announced his campaign just days after he used his veto power to block legislation to protect newborn babies from infanticide but ended his bid on Monday after failing to resonate with liberal Democrats.

He became the third governor in the race but Bullock was the only statewide elected official to win a state that President Donald Trump carried in 2016. And that was an important part of what he was telling Democrats — that he can somehow appeal to Republican voters even though he supports infanticide.

“Today, I announced that I’m suspending my campaign for President,” according to a statement Bullock posted on Medium. “While there were many obstacles we could not have anticipated when entering into this race, it has become clear that in this moment, I won’t be able to break through to the top tier of this still-crowded field of candidates.”

“I entered this race as a voice to win back the places we lost, bridge divides and rid our system of the corrupting influence of Dark Money,” the statement continued. “While the concerns that propelled me to enter in the first place have not changed, I leave this race filled with gratitude and optimism, inspired and energized by the good people I’ve had the privilege of meeting over the course of the campaign.”

Bullock will not run for a Montana Senate seat in 2020 either, his campaign said.

Leading pro-life advocates strongly opposed Bullock.

Bullock vetoed a bill to stop infanticide, state Senate Bill 354, saying the legislation has “little to do with the health of infants or women,” Politico reports. The Montana Born-Alive Infants Protection Act requires that babies who survive abortions be provided with the same medical care as any other infant born at that stage of development.

Click Like if you are pro-life to like the LifeNews Facebook page!

Susan B. Anthony List President Marjorie Dannenfelser slammed Bullock’s abortion extremism in a statement.

“Once again Governor Bullock sides with abortion extremists, going so far as to veto compassionate, popular legislation designed to provide care for children who survive failed abortions,” Dannenfelser said. “Governor Bullock is no moderate when it comes to abortion, and we’re exposing his extremist record to the voters.”

Her organization also announced a $200,000 ad campaign to expose Bullock’s extremism.

it’s not the first time Bullock has vetoed pro-life bills. He also vetoed a maesure to ban late-term abortions.

Marissa Perry, press secretary for the governor, previously told Rewire that Bullock “strongly believes a woman’s medical decision should stay between herself, her doctor, her family, and her faith.” She also pointed to Bullock’s record of vetoing pro-life bills.

Earlier this spring, North Carolina and Wisconsin Govs. Roy Cooper vetoed and Tony Evers threatened to veto similar legislation in their states.

Meanwhile, nationwide polling released by SBA List found that 77 percent of voters, including 70 percent of Democrats, support legislation to ensure that a baby who survives a failed abortion be given the same medical treatment as any other baby born prematurely at the same age (55 percent strongly support).

Currently, 19 states do not have laws requiring medical care for babies born alive after botched abortions, according to research by Americans United for Life.

Statistics from the Centers for Disease Control, as well as the personal testimonies of nurses and abortion survivors themselves, indicate that babies do sometimes survive abortions.

According to data from the CDC, at least 143 babies were born alive after botched abortions between 2003 and 2014 in the U.S., though there may be more. Research by the American Center for Law and Justice estimated the number was 362 between 2001 and 2010.

Early on, I thought Harris was going to be the one. Had she bubbled to the top, I'm sure she would have gotten the Obama endorsement. So glad that biotch got the boot. :04:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back