Another Democrat Freudian Slip: Democrats expect the next President to be “installed” not voted in.

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
We’ve known for some time that Democrats do not expect to win the 2020 election. We can tell this from their own actions. They are pushing for mail in ballots which everyone knows are a recipe for voter fraud. They are paying off the fines of felons in Florida in an effort to pick up a votes there. They have created a massive army of attorneys to fight it out in the courts both before and after the election. Everything they do is in desperation and therefore they must know that they are losing and no one is buying their corruption, riots, coronavirus mandates and economy destroying policies.

As part of their 'emotional scam' after RBG's death, Democrats declared her final words consisted of words / a phrase she would never have used:

“My most fervent wish is that I will not be replaced until a new president is installed.”

RBG knew better than most exactly what the process consists of and would not have used the word 'installed'. Insinuating / saying the next President will be 'Installed' is a term someone planning a coup or to take over through an election fraud scam would say. Everyone else says our President is ELECTED...

:p

“My most fervent wish is that I will not be replaced until a new president is installed.”

"I want you to use my words against me. If there's a Republican president in 2016 and a vacancy occurs in the last year of the first term, you can say Lindsey Graham said: Let's let the next president, whoever it might be, make that nomination. And you could use my words against me and you'd be absolutely right."

We’ve known for some time that Democrats do not expect to win the 2020 election. We can tell this from their own actions. They are pushing for mail in ballots which everyone knows are a recipe for voter fraud. They are paying off the fines of felons in Florida in an effort to pick up a votes there. They have created a massive army of attorneys to fight it out in the courts both before and after the election. Everything they do is in desperation and therefore they must know that they are losing and no one is buying their corruption, riots, coronavirus mandates and economy destroying policies.

As part of their 'emotional scam' after RBG's death, Democrats declared her final words consisted of words / a phrase she would never have used:

RBG knew better than most exactly what the process consists of and would not have used the word 'installed'. Insinuating / saying the next President will be 'Installed' is a term someone planning a coup or to take over through an election fraud scam would say. Everyone else says our President is ELECTED...

:p

HMMMM......INTERESTING POINT!

New Topics

Forum List

Back