Another dem voting his conscience

del

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2008
on a one way cul-de-sac
Even one of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s floor whips, U.S. Rep. Stephen Lynch, says a proposed parliamentary move to pass health-care reform would be “disingenuous” and harm the credibility of Congress.

In a sign of how tough it’s been for Pelosi to round up votes for the massive bill, Lynch - a South Boston Democrat who supported a House reform package last year - said he’ll probably vote against a key Senate version of the legislation, unless unexpected major changes are made soon.

Stephen Lynch calls health care vote plan ‘disingenuous’ - BostonHerald.com

:clap2:

Even one of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s floor whips, U.S. Rep. Stephen Lynch, says a proposed parliamentary move to pass health-care reform would be “disingenuous” and harm the credibility of Congress.

In a sign of how tough it’s been for Pelosi to round up votes for the massive bill, Lynch - a South Boston Democrat who supported a House reform package last year - said he’ll probably vote against a key Senate version of the legislation, unless unexpected major changes are made soon.

What really makes me laugh is the constant screaming from the left about the GOP blocking the bill. Exactly how has the minority party been able to block a party with the required 60 votes for over a year? It is because the Dems themselves don't want to vote for this monstrosity. Even now, the only reason they aren't moving forward with it is because the DEMS won't vote for it. If they had the votes, they would have passed it. And yet, constantly on this board, the drooling koolaiders whine about the GOP blocking it.

I can only conclude that the majority of lefties are not good at basic stuff like math. They also lack basic comprehension skills. I feel sorry for them, the liberal education system is clearly failing.

Kudos. He better stay out of the Congressional Gym showers for awhile though. The Devil (Rahm Emanuel) may have to pay him one of his late night creepy shower visits. This guy better be careful.

What really makes me laugh is the constant screaming from the left about the GOP blocking the bill. Exactly how has the minority party been able to block a party with the required 60 votes for over a year? It is because the Dems themselves don't want to vote for this monstrosity. Even now, the only reason they aren't moving forward with it is because the DEMS won't vote for it. If they had the votes, they would have passed it. And yet, constantly on this board, the drooling koolaiders whine about the GOP blocking it.

I can only conclude that the majority of lefties are not good at basic stuff like math. They also lack basic comprehension skills. I feel sorry for them, the liberal education system is clearly failing.

You know that the Republican Party is 90% white and it's elected representatives are more than 96% white and male and Christian.

The Democratic Party is "everyone else". Democrats are truly a "coalition". It makes things a little more difficult than the "lockstep" Republicans. Gawd you're dumb. Are you blond?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeQYkgD7CnA[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
The Democrats have become all of the horrible things they accused the other party of being and much much worse. Absolute Power really does corrupt Absolutely. The Democrats are proof of this. Pelosi & Reid gotta go. Make 2010 count people.

You know that the Republican Party is 90% white and it's elected representatives are more than 96% white and male and Christian.

The Democratic Party is "everyone else". Democrats are truly a "coalition". It makes things a little more difficult than the "lockstep" Republicans. Gawd you're dumb. Are you blond?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeQYkgD7CnA]YouTube - 'Cuz I'm A Blonde[/ame]

Verified statistical proof of you assertions??

Because you have been caught many times with your made up numbers and use of statistics outside of your specific claim in a feeble attempt to support you claim

Too bad republicans don't do this. All they do is toe the party line.

So, did Moveon threaten to fund people to run against him yet?

your funny Dean.....so i suppose the Dems DONT walk lockstep with each other?....look what happens to those that dont....

So, did Moveon threaten to fund people to run against him yet?

and if they did?

HOw did that turn out?

Too bad republicans don't do this. All they do is toe the party line.

scott brown said to say hi

hi

I heard there was a "whitey" tape out there. Anyone seen it yet? :lol:
No idea about that, but I accurately quoted the President of the United States, from his book.

I think there is a tape of him reading his book...
The book IS available in audio, but most of the time when that audio is played hacks such as Zona claim it's faked.

Of course, none of the hacks have ever troubled themselves to read Obama's books, largely because they cannot read.

Forum List

Back